ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
Deberg_1990 04:34 PM 12-08-2019

Here it is! Watch the first #WonderWoman 1984 trailer now.

A new era of wonder arrives in theatres June 5. Who will you see #WW84 with? pic.twitter.com/aU9Edox1XK

— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) December 8, 2019

[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:25 PM 12-30-2020
One of my biggest pet peeves in related movies or sequels is continuity blunders. It sounds like this has its fair share of them which is especially inexcusable given it’s basically the same people making the movie. I just can’t understand how you can get so lazy. Do they not care? Just think the audience is dumb?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:27 AM 01-01-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Jenkins saying the 80's mall scene was essential does not bode well for her next Rogue One project.:-)
She's directed Monster and the the WW movie that were really good. Gotta think she learns from this trash. I still have faith in her to hopefully get rogue squadron and WW3 right.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:28 AM 01-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I seriously doubt she'll be writing the script so as long as she's directing only, it should be just fine.

Bad things happen when people get too much power to quickly, which is exactly what we saw with WW1984.
Lol exactly my thoughts. Not every movie a director does is awesome either they are bound to have duds too. This one was definitely more disappointing to me.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:42 PM 01-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I skipped Watchman because I refuse to watch anything in which Damon Lindelof has a creative role because he sucks ass and have no interest in the Nicole Kidman led series.
I watched Big Little Lies with my wife. It's pretty good for a chick series. Kidman is more of a bit player there, so her android appearance and wooden acting don't effect it much.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:59 PM 01-01-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Still airing and worth watching

Euphoria
Insecure
Westworld
Perry Mason
The Righteous Gemstones
High Maintenance
Barry
Succession
I thought Perry Mason was very good.
I checked out of Westworld after last season. Just got too weird.
[Reply]
-King- 01:25 AM 01-02-2021
There's no way adults wrote this movie.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:28 AM 01-02-2021
HBO Max currently has Tango & Cash, Action Jackson, Lethal Weapon, Hard to Kill, the first three Die Hard movies, and Commando.

I have no complaints.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:44 AM 01-02-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
HBO Max currently has Tango & Cash, Action Jackson, Lethal Weapon, Hard to Kill, the first three Die Hard movies, and Commando.

I have no complaints.
Winning!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:29 PM 01-02-2021

I have no complaints.
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Winning!
Take that home, throw it in a pot, add some broth. . . a potato . . . .
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:46 PM 01-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Take that home, throw it in a pot, add some broth. . . a potato . . . .
Add some Under Siege...
[Reply]
Bowser 12:48 PM 01-02-2021
Add some Under Siege...
Ah, a drugged up Erika Eleniak. Some of the finest cinema to be put out.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:42 PM 01-02-2021
If this movie is so bad then how come it is 61 pct on RT? I watched it and it was better than I thought based on CP reviews but still bad. I actually thought the end was the worst part. Wiig as Apex Predator and the cheesy AF ending. Just bad writing.

Think Wiig was fine in her performance, just would have written her character evolution better.

Also tons of plot holes, but this is normal I guess in any superhero movie but they were just so much more glaring in this one.
[Reply]
notorious 05:36 PM 01-02-2021
It wasn't as bad as I've been hearing. It's messy at the end, that's about it. My wife stated "I don't have any idea what's going on" during the Max Lord/TV thing. :-)

I'm starting to get pissed at people over-stating PC stuff about films. I hate it when PC is forcefully injected into films, but reviewers are blowing things way out of proportion.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:55 PM 01-02-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
It wasn't as bad as I've been hearing. It's messy at the end, that's about it. My wife stated "I don't have any idea what's going on" during the Max Lord/TV thing. :-)

I'm starting to get pissed at people over-stating PC stuff about films. I hate it when PC is forcefully injected into films, but reviewers are blowing things way out of proportion.
What PC stuff was in this movie?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:03 PM 01-02-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What PC stuff was in this movie?
Yeah WTF PC crap was in this shit movie? It was full
Of crap but not PC crap.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Up