ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:35 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I think you're confused about what I do.

I have a maintenance guy that handles all of the cum cleansing.
Confused? Pampered little twat pisses all over the precious education paid for by mommy and daddy, ends up being the night guy at the Red Light Motor Lodge.

I stay at your hotel, you step and fetch, kiss my ass, call me sir, fetch me a pillow and give me a wake-up call. You on the other hand, wouldn't set foot in my office unless you were there to empty the garbage.

Are you a little less confused now, boy? Quick, go insult Lumpy again, that'll make all your problems go away, won't it? :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 09:36 PM 05-19-2013
that's my dream right there

I have the perfect pizza recipe...all of my friends worked in restaurants for years...we have the work ethic. Two of my friends have perfect credit scores in the 800's. We have people who would invest.

But we want to open it with no investors. I think if we took time and all decided to go all-in...and build the perfect business plan and let them test our recipe and then tell them our idea...

I think we could open and run a successful pizza/wings sports bar. Chicago style. In Dallas.
[Reply]
morphius 09:38 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20:
So is NASCAR a sport?
Nascar is Racing

Not sure why racing needs to be a sport, it is already racing.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:38 PM 05-19-2013
Damn.

This got boring. I wonder if Gonzo and Lumpy are having a talk right now.

Return and entertain us! I command you!
[Reply]
Hootie 09:39 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Confused? Pampered little twat pisses all over the precious education paid for by mommy and daddy, ends up being the night guy at the Red Light Motor Lodge.

I stay at your hotel, you step and fetch, kiss my ass, call me sir, fetch me a pillow and give me a wake-up call. You on the other hand, wouldn't set foot in my office unless you were there to empty the garbage.

Are you a little less confused now, boy? Quick, go insult Lumpy again, that'll make all your problems go away, won't it? :-)
You probably couldn't afford to stay in this hotel. Sorry bro.

Besides, our elevator has a weight limit.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:39 PM 05-19-2013
and I have little guest interaction...most of my days are spent in my office doing sales and marketing.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:41 PM 05-19-2013
You probably couldn't afford to stay in this hotel. Sorry bro.

Besides, our elevator has a weight limit.
I asked for that extra towel an hour ago, boy! Quit dicking around on your boss's computer and get to work.
[Reply]
Bump 09:41 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Why would you need to leave a major city to start a business?
because I hate living in Boston.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:42 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I asked for that extra towel an hour ago, boy! Quit dicking around on your boss's computer and get to work.
odd

those requests are made at the front desk

not through me
[Reply]
Frazod 09:44 PM 05-19-2013
odd

those requests are made at the front desk

not through me
Sure they are, boy. :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 09:44 PM 05-19-2013
how old are you?

why are you calling me boy?

I honestly don't get it. Are you trying to be offensive? I really don't know. Please explain.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20:
So is NASCAR a sport?
Yes. You can't drive a car 200 mph successfully drunk. At least for very long.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 09:46 PM 05-19-2013
This thread is like watching two people that really hate each other LARP.
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:48 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Damn.

This got boring. I wonder if Gonzo and Lumpy are having a talk right now.

Return and entertain us! I command you!
I'm thread hopping and Gonzo is watching tv in his man cave.

As for more entertainment from me, sorry to disappoint. I just don't play nice with whiny little vaginas like Hootie.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:48 PM 05-19-2013
how old are you?

why are you calling me boy?

I honestly don't get it. Are you trying to be offensive? I really don't know. Please explain.
Wow. Your tiny little testicles suck up quickly when you're sparring with a man. Should we find another female poster so you can start talking tough again?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up