ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 152
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
milkman 08:15 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
You got it.

Its not like anybody comprehends what Im saying.
We comprehend it.

It's called "psycho-babble".
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:18 AM 03-22-2011
I'm not hurt.

I just said you often act like a dick and are treated with kid gloves.
You're free to act like an asshole....but in this case you're being told.

You don't like that, because you skin is more tender than the under side of an eyelid, or a virgin's labia.
Did a relative over-react on you or something? Throw a bottle at the TV because the signal was lost right before
the best joke on I LOVE LUCY?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:18 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:
:-)

I resemble that remark!
My parents are both older than you if you were born in 1958...
[Reply]
Earthling 08:22 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:

I resemble that remark!
I try to always remember that getting old is better than getting none...:-)
[Reply]
milkman 08:22 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
My parents are both older than you if you were born in 1958...
I am perceived here as older than I actually am, but that has to do with the fact that have have vivid memories of sports from my very early years, and the fact that I was born an old fart.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 08:23 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
nobody gives a **** mother****er. you rarely post here & when you do its about shit thats been done to death.

go beat a ****in dead horse on that donkey BB.
Thank you sir may I please have another?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:31 AM 03-22-2011
You got it.

Its not like anybody comprehends what Im saying.
Yes, apparently we're all stupid like that. And pricks if we got along with Dane as well, right? I love your blanket generalizations.

Seems like you get on much better at the Drane than here. Perhaps you should run with that. IMO, you'd make a fine Broncos fan.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 08:42 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm not hurt.

I just said you often act like a dick and are treated with kid gloves.
You're free to act like an asshole....but in this case you're being told.

You don't like that, because you skin is more tender than the under side of an eyelid, or a virgin's labia.
Did a relative over-react on you or something? Throw a bottle at the TV because the signal was lost right before
the best joke on I LOVE LUCY?
I act like a dick on purpose. When I act like a dick that is. Why take it easy on me?

Besides, how is someone telling me they wish I were dead, or wish I would hurry up and die or calling me a half dead bag of dicks translate into taking it easy on someone because of thier health? Or a flyover as you called it. Im still here firing back and you're offended. Maybe its your skin in question here. After all, nobody rang your bell.

As for the weak bait, with the labia and eyelid stuff, is that your best? Maybe weak skinned aint such a bad thing if compared to weakdick.

Maybe its time for me to step out for awhile and let you have the sandbox. I just dont have the "want to" today. Let someone else kick the sand over you. Im afraid Ive become bored with your circle jerk.

One more question though. Is this post me being an asshole, or am I defending myself?

Toodles Butch
[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 08:42 AM 03-22-2011
I've read through most of this and I still don't know what an audiophile is. A music snob?
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 08:48 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Yes, apparently we're all stupid like that. And pricks if we got along with Dane as well, right? I love your blanket generalizations.

Seems like you get on much better at the Drane than here. Perhaps you should run with that. IMO, you'd make a fine Broncos fan.
Where the hell did this come from? Jeeeez lol

I never said anyone was a prick for getting along with anyone. I did say if you defend him for attacking people ffor no reason you were a prick. Not you specifically. I mean, take a look around. Im being screwed with right now for being an asshole, and you are crying about some other asshole who is misunderstood.

get the fuck outta here.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 08:50 AM 03-22-2011
Here is my final word on the subject.

Bye Dane, you fuckin asshole.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:50 AM 03-22-2011
Thank you sir may I please have another?
Heh, Yes, you may. Assume the position.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Heh, Yes, you may. Assume the position.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:58 AM 03-22-2011
Where the hell did this come from? Jeeeez lol

I never said anyone was a prick for getting along with anyone. I did say if you defend him for attacking people ffor no reason you were a prick. Not you specifically. I mean, take a look around. Im being screwed with right now for being an asshole, and you are crying about some other asshole who is misunderstood.

get the **** outta here.
So, I guess I'm a prick then.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:07 AM 03-22-2011
How poetic is the constant bitching in a Dane McCloud farewell thread.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 152
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Up