ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 152
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:06 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
my fault

no hard feelings CC
Fuck you bitch!

J/K
:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 01:09 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
**** you bitch!

J/K
just don't infract me!
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:21 AM 08-30-2011
He was fun to fuck with every once in a while. Dude would totally lose it! Oh well, i had fun. He was pure entertainment. I miss it a little.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 04:11 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This.

How about people quit being butt-hurt-bleeding-crotch-splits and take a compliment or an insult like an adult and not a 13 year old kid?...

lmao, bro...not everyone can work behind the walls....even fewer here
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:29 AM 08-30-2011
Dane was somewhat entertaining but he was one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever run across in real or CP life.

He never thought he was wrong and even when confronted with proof he was wrong wouldn't admit it and just went off on a tirade.

He pissed me off but it was fun pushing his buttons as well.

The bottom line to me is I don't see any way anyone can logically see how he brought more good to the table than bad. Maybe early on, but not by the time he left.

The reason he left is an excellent example of his hypocrisy.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 06:53 AM 08-30-2011
Well I will say he had the balls to have a take. And normally a pretty well thought out take. It might be the wrong take, but he had it none the less. That's the part I miss. If he had been posting threads on switching to the 4-3 or tanking a season then good riddance.

Have you seen some of the takes on here lately? Yikes. We need more quality posters period.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:20 AM 08-30-2011
Dane was probably the worst poster on this board...and had a serious inferiority complex.

You posted this? Seriously? YOU? Wow.

If I had a Top Ten worst posters list, you'd take up three spots on it.

Sure was nice when you were banned, fucktard. Hopefully it won't be too long until you draw the next one.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:22 AM 08-30-2011
I just love how people think that others should just take how Dane blasted people and accept it. That's BS. I just never felt that was acceptable behavior. Not on a message bb or in real life. He was a bully and a hypocrite. He could dish it out but he couldn't take it.

Yes, I agree that he had some good football takes. But he also had some bad ones. This cult following of his just makes me scratch my head.

I wonder if he wasn't so Hollywood connected if so many people would still think he was such a good/cool dude. :-) Imagine this same behavior from some guy who lives in his mom's basement.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:24 AM 08-30-2011
It amazes me that the guy has posted here since March and some of you can't stop humping his leg.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:25 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:

You posted this? Seriously? YOU? Wow.

If I had a Top Ten worst posters list, you'd take up three spots on it.

Sure was nice when you were banned, ****tard. Hopefully it won't be too long until you draw the next one.
well if I had a Top Ten worst posters list, you'd take up four spots on it!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:47 AM 08-30-2011
well if I had a Top Ten worst posters list, you'd take up four spots on it!
Great comeback. :-):-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:51 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Great comeback. :-):-)
Oh yeah, your mom wears combat boots...
[Reply]
Lzen 09:02 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Oh yeah, your mom wears combat boots...
My dad can beat up your dad.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:05 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I just love how people think that others should just take how Dane blasted people and accept it. That's BS. I just never felt that was acceptable behavior. Not on a message bb or in real life. He was a bully and a hypocrite. He could dish it out but he couldn't take it.

Yes, I agree that he had some good football takes. But he also had some bad ones. This cult following of his just makes me scratch my head.

I wonder if he wasn't so Hollywood connected if so many people would still think he was such a good/cool dude. :-) Imagine this same behavior from some guy who lives in his mom's basement.
Pretty much ^this.
I never had much use for the guy, other than to get him spun up when I was completely bored but even that was so ridiculously easy it got boring also.
[Reply]
boogblaster 09:13 AM 08-30-2011
he'll still be missed ....
[Reply]
Page 140 of 152
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up