ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:44 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
The wife and I did this as an appetizer before supper. So here's my report.

You tried to kill me. This is a dangerous act. Probably Tide Pods X 10. Rounded up.

It started out slow and simple. Looking into the bag of Bugles for one with an opening that seemed large enough to accept Easy Cheese. It quickly escalated out of control to where Bugles pinched shut or broken in half were acceptable candidates.

I quickly realized I could reload a Bugle faster than I could reload my shotgun. As I kept stuffing them in my mouth I glanced over at my glass of ice water I had left on the kitchen counter. It was so close. But yet so far. Just....one....more. Then I could drink. If you ever try this high you will most likely die.

The wife had a different tact. She would load three of them up between her fingers, load with cheese, then place a sliced green olive on each before eating them. Very inefficient and I've decided she will be worthless if Red Dawn happens.

As I fade out of carbo haze I can't remember what was supposed to be for supper.

This post wins the thread.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04-15-2020, 11:52 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Rain Man 07:11 PM 05-04-2020
The hunt was good!

I had far and away my most successful grocery delivery of the pandemic today. I got everything I ordered, and I got toilet paper! Toilet paper! Due to an error by me or the delivery people, I also got two extra grapefruits and two extra packages of Pringles.

Behold, world! I am a hunter! I am an alpha predator! Nature and the supply chain bow before me!

[Reply]
lewdog 07:43 PM 05-04-2020
I’ll be trying Boone’s Farm once this is over thanks to Ocity.

Can’t wait!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:48 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ll be trying Boone’s Farm once this is over thanks to Ocity.

Can’t wait!
Chase it with some Night Train.

It'll be a night you'll never forget. :-)
[Reply]
threebag 08:22 PM 05-04-2020
It was looking good. The shelves at the store have been full. The meat case is starting to be less full. Been a strange brew of different producers with product on the shelves. To some extent that has been a nice change.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:58 PM 05-05-2020
I have to point out that I lead a blessed life.

About the time that this stay-at-home thing started, the older couple across the street from me sold their house and moved. An attractive young woman moved in, and I presume she's working from home or unemployed or something, because on nice days she goes out and sunbathes or works in the yard in a small thong bikini.

Now, this is somewhat high risk because I'm at home with my wife. But my wife is awesome, because she noticed it the other day (a few weeks after I did) and said, "Hey, rain man. You should come and look. The new neighbor is walking around in a thong bikini."

I'll note too that she has raised flower beds at the front of her yard, so when she's working on them there's a lot of facing the other way and bending at the waist. I say this purely to help you build a mental picture.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:24 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

About the time that this stay-at-home thing started, the older couple across the street from me sold their house and moved. An attractive young woman moved in, and I presume she's working from home or unemployed or something, because on nice days she goes out and sunbathes or works in the yard in a small thong bikini.

Now, this is somewhat high risk because I'm at home with my wife. But my wife is awesome, because she noticed it the other day (a few weeks after I did) and said, "Hey, rain man. You should come and look. The new neighbor is walking around in a thong bikini."

I'll note too that she has raised flower beds at the front of her yard, so when she's working on them there's a lot of facing the other way and bending at the waist. I say this purely to help you build a mental picture.

[Reply]
Kman34 02:54 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

I could care less about mental pictures..... Real pictures need to be provided... You don’t have a hair on your ass if you don’t produce them...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:46 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My mom's 73 year old cousin in Michigan survived the virus.

Said she felt like shit for 15 days including numerous days of 103-104 fever but was told to stay home unless she became short of breath.

I am very surprised and thought she might not make it around day 9.
Thats excellent news.
You still feeling normal?
[Reply]
lewdog 10:48 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Thats excellent news.
You still feeling normal?
All 3 in my house haven't noticed anything, which was a relief because many staff who worked for us battled this hard. Young and old alike.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:09 AM 05-06-2020
Just got back from Walmart, the first time I've been there during this shit, are you kidding me? Talk about over kill, wow!

By the way, that card swiping thing sucks, always somebody with a ****ed card or just can't figure it out. Always keep cash on hand.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:17 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Just got back from Walmart, the first time I've been there during this shit, are you kidding me? Talk about over kill, wow!

By the way, that card swiping thing sucks, always somebody with a ****ed card or just can't figure it out. Always keep cash on hand.
What card swiping thing are you talking about?

If it's just credit cards, keep in mind that cash is notoriously nasty.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:54 AM 05-06-2020

[Reply]
Rausch 12:06 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What card swiping thing are you talking about?

If it's just credit cards, keep in mind that cash is notoriously nasty.
Everyone who shops uses the card slider. The only person touching my cash is me...
[Reply]
eDave 12:10 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Everyone who shops uses the card slider. The only person touching my cash is me...
And everyone who touched it before you.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up