ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:20 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He had like 15 rushes last game. :-)
Isn't that about half his average last year? { I don't know and amtoo lazy to look. I'm sure you have some sort of dashboard on-screen.)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Isn't that about half his average last year? { I don't know and amtoo lazy to look. I'm sure you have some sort of dashboard on-screen.)
13 rushes per start last year
[Reply]
52decleetzu 07:42 PM 09-17-2019
Amazing thread. As a Ravens fan I had no idea that we were playing the greatest team ever assembled this weekend. It is quite funny how you all have turned into the Patriots fanbase though, just dismissing any other team who clearly isn't on your level. (we beat them too BTW, in NE....as 7-10 pt dogs.....multiple times....in way bigger games. Have you?) The Ravens downfall will be not having 2 of 3 CB available, but honestly don't even know why we are gonna show up. I mean look what happened last time when we had a QB who literally had a hard time completing a pass, and only lost because of a miracle by Mahomes on 4th and a million. Love the confidence though. You are going to see an offense unlike one you have never seen before coming out of Baltimore, that I can guarantee. Maybe go flip the tape on from the last 2 weeks and brush up on Lamar these days. Will it be enough to beat you guys in a shootout? Probably not, but if you think it is going to be easy I hope the players feel the same exact way. Cause it aint gonna be.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:15 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by 52decleetzu:
Amazing thread. As a Ravens fan I had no idea that we were playing the greatest team ever assembled this weekend. It is quite funny how you all have turned into the Patriots fanbase though, just dismissing any other team who clearly isn't on your level. (we beat them too BTW, in NE....as 7-10 pt dogs.....multiple times....in way bigger games. Have you?) The Ravens downfall will be not having 2 of 3 CB available, but honestly don't even know why we are gonna show up. I mean look what happened last time when we had a QB who literally had a hard time completing a pass, and only lost because of a miracle by Mahomes on 4th and a million. Love the confidence though. You are going to see an offense unlike one you have never seen before coming out of Baltimore, that I can guarantee. Maybe go flip the tape on from the last 2 weeks and brush up on Lamar these days. Will it be enough to beat you guys in a shootout? Probably not, but if you think it is going to be easy I hope the players feel the same exact way. Cause it aint gonna be.
Kindly get fucked in a timely manner!
[Reply]
New World Order 08:17 PM 09-17-2019
Ridiculous. We're not pro-rape.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:18 PM 09-17-2019
Umm...you are aware the Ravens just played Miami? They also played the worst team in the NFL, last season, in the Cardinals...who's QB is a rookie, making his 2nd start, on a terrible roster?

Baltimore looked good....but its impossible to gauge. Those two teams are in the bottom five and both have new HCs/QBs.

Miami might be the worst team I've ever seen....
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:21 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Miami might be the worst team I've ever seen....
It might get worse . . . the Dolphins are entertaining offers for Kenyon Drake.

Sorry, that rumor was posted by Jason La Canfora.
[Reply]
FAX 08:25 PM 09-17-2019
Speaking for myself, I'm ready to put a stop to this faux "rivalry" on Sunday.

There were pundits talking up the Faiders all week before our last game. Some of those guys were predicting that the Faiders would keep pace with the Chiefs while others were even talking about a Faider win. They even had the Faiders believing it for 15 minutes.

Merely because the last game against the Jacksons was a nail-biter in Week 14 and since the Jacksons have put up points and numbers against two of the worst teams in the league so far this year, we're supposed to be concerned or something.

I'm not buying it.

First home game of the season and an opportunity to shut down the Jackson hype once and for all? The Chiefs aren't going to screw this up. I fully expect to dominate the Jacksons from start to finish.

FAX
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:27 PM 09-17-2019
Cliffs notes please. That was just too many letters to focus on.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:27 PM 09-17-2019
Caw, caw, cawk
[Reply]
DRM08 08:28 PM 09-17-2019
Potentially the best game of the week. Could be a pretty good shootout.
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ridiculous. We're not pro-rape.
A clarifying question if I might? We are pro-dolphin rape, correct?
[Reply]
synthesis2 08:38 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Thanks David Duke.
??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 09-17-2019
cheefs by 60

[OC] Lotta mouthy Ravens fans on Twitter today. from r/KansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
synthesis2 08:44 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Mahomes scored lower than Allen, Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield.

What does that say about his abilities to process information?
Mahomes scored a 24 which is average Lamar scored a 13 which is lower than a typical janitor. Again he isn’t a complete idiot but not not the brightest stick. Has a feel of RGIII who was good for a little bit but just can’t keep it up with the punishment he takes.

Look I get that I am getting roasted for making the comment but if he has a great year this year and next I’ll eat my words and call myself a dumbass. But I have a feeling that by the end of next year he is either A) not starting or B) regressed back to a average QB. Most QB’s get hot for short periods. I’ll refer back down the road either way but just taking the full package I’m not worried in the least.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up