ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 84
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:31 PM 01-23-2015
Always been very interested in the Dylatov Pass theories. That's a crazy story! Too bad there's no at to know what really happened.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:34 PM 01-23-2015
If I can add to that Coochie Lick her? I enjoy the Mothman legend. & quietly Mothman Prophecies was an excellent movie - Gear was killer in that flick. One of my favorites.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:39 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Someone called in recently (not sure when this was, in the last couple of years I think) and said he was the guy and that the whole thing was a hoax. I believed him. But I'll admit I was predisposed to think that, because I heard it live the first time and have always believed it was a hoax. Albeit an entertaining one.

That guy, and the corresponding "loss of signal" was one on the biggest disinformation coups/pranks ever pulled off... I do believe the station lost its signal, but only so it could make everyone look even worse when frantic caller came back later and said he was just joking.

Believe it or not, the very first time I heard that frantic caller I smelled shit... hyperventialting and high pitched "their almost right on top of me" hysterics killed it instantly, quite frankly.

Been so deep into this for so many year that my bullshit detector goes off almost instantaneously.

HOAX.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:41 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
That really sucks - I was going to ask you for a link until they went BSC.
Someone else asked for a link, too, it's an entertaining show either way, even if I think the whole illuminati blood sacrifice stuff (which is where I think he got his idea) is a little too left field for me: http://binnallofamerica.com/boaa061512.html

He also did a show with the same guy in 2009 (10th anniversary...) which I haven't listened to, that apparently doesn't include all the anti-evangelical stuff: http://binnallofamerica.com/boaa4.20.9.html
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:48 PM 01-23-2015
Dyatlov Pass was a big deal a year or so ago, I assume because a movie was coming out. I heard a ton of different shows at the time. It's interesting but as you said...what can you really do with that one?

The mothman stuff was in Point Pleasant, which was a couple of hours from where I grew up in West Virginia. I played some ball games there growing up but literally never heard any of that story until long after I left the area, despite having a long-running interest in paranormal stuff. I have no idea why my parents never mentioned it and there was no internet then, so I guess it's not so surprising, but still. I have asked about it since, and they both remember it.

John Keel has pretty heavily influenced a whole generation with his book there, along with his other writings.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:49 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Always been very interested in the Dylatov Pass theories. That's a crazy story! Too bad there's no at to know what really happened.
Yes...great call.

Such an insane story with all sorts of possibilities....
[Reply]
Jerm 07:50 PM 01-23-2015
The disappearance of Frederick Valentich has always baffled me as well....
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:52 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
In Mother Russia, Bigfoot searches for you.

So that huge group of people escaped from the inside of the tent at night, so freaked out that they didnt bother to put on any clothing of any kind in the harsh Siberian wilderness, and they found a group here and a group there, scattered by atleast 2 miles.

Several members from each group had experienced the kind of blunt force trauma one might expect from being hit by a truck... plus, some had their tongues and eyes torn out cleanly.

That is not in any way what one should expect from animal depredation, and it isnt consistent with what the Soviets ultimately ruled as those kids being in the vicinity of an errant missile test.

So there were TWO errant missiles that just happened to directly hit these two different groups of people huddling together miles apart, and then ripped their eyes and tongues out for good measure?

Not the guts or other meat that usual predators will always look for... just the eyes and tongue, and neatly done... if you please.

I dont care what anyone here thinks or says in rebuttal... this world we live in is so full of mystery and the unknown, science cant explain much of it and neither can anyone else.

Just like American cattle mutilations.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:54 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The disappearance of Frederick Valentich has always baffled me as well....
That's the australian flying the cessna wasn't it?

If we're throwing out interesting UFO cases then I'll bring up JAL flight 1628. That one's always fascinated me, as it has radar data to back up the story.

And the 1976 Tehran UFO encounter.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:57 PM 01-23-2015
That's the australian flying the cessna wasn't it?

If we're throwing out interesting UFO cases then I'll bring up JAL flight 1628. That one's always fascinated me, as it has radar data to back up the story.

And the 1976 Tehran UFO encounter.
Yup that's the one...the Tehran one turned into an impromptu dogfight did it not?
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:57 PM 01-23-2015
I have to admit my personal favorite over recent years is the so-called Skinwalker Ranch. I have listened-to and read everything I can get my hands on about that one, and it's just fascinating to me.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:58 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
In Mother Russia, Bigfoot searches for you.

So that huge group of people escaped from the inside of the tent at night, so freaked out that they didnt bother to put on any clothing of any kind in the harsh Siberian wilderness, and they found a group here and a group there, scattered by atleast 2 miles.

Several members from each group had experienced the kind of blunt force trauma one might expect from being hit by a truck... plus, some had their tongues and eyes torn out cleanly.

That is not in any way what one should expect from animal depredation, and it isnt consistent with what the Soviets ultimately ruled as those kids being in the vicinity of an errant missile test.

So there were TWO errant missiles that just happened to directly hit these two different groups of people huddling together miles apart, and then ripped their eyes and tongues out for good measure?

Not the guts or other meat that usual predators will always look for... just the eyes and tongue, and neatly done... if you please.

I dont care what anyone here thinks or says in rebuttal... this world we live in is so full of mystery and the unknown, science cant explain much of it and neither can anyone else.

Just like American cattle mutilations.
As an avid Bigfoot/Sasquatch believer I've always held the DP Incident right up there as far as proof goes....
[Reply]
Jerm 07:59 PM 01-23-2015
I have to admit my personal favorite over recent years is the so-called Skinwalker Ranch. I have listened-to and read everything I can get my hands on about that one, and it's just fascinating to me.
Right and it's creepy as all hell which makes it more interesting.

I'm diving into everything Stull, KS at the moment...peaking my interest.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:00 PM 01-23-2015
Yup that's the one...the Tehran one turned into an impromptu dogfight did it not?
Yeah, it got really weird. Both planes instruments were fucked with and a second, smaller object detached from the UFO and flew towards one of the planes (pilot was named Parviz Jafari, retired as a general from the Iranian Air Force - he's spoken openly about this for years now) one what he thought was a collision course. But it never struck or did anything else threatening and eventually went back and reattached (or whatever...) to the main UFO.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:03 PM 01-23-2015
Right and it's creepy as all hell which makes it more interesting.
Hell yeah, creepy ****ing place. Even if you don't buy into the whole gunfight on site stuff.

Speaking of weird alien gunfights, I've always wanted to know what was going on at Dulce. I think there's actually a facility there, but I don't imagine it's all the crazy shit that Lear (at least I think it was Lear) came up with in the Dulce Papers.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 84
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up