ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 329
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Fairplay 08:39 PM 04-08-2014
I'm in love with AJ she's so hot.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:40 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow:
I wresled in high school. To me alstar wrestling is an insult to wrestling.
Funny that you say that. Many of my friends in HS wrestled in high school, a few in college, and they are some of the biggest fans I know.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:45 PM 04-08-2014

The whole reason it's called professional wrestling is because when it started it was, in fact, a legit competitive sport. Now the WWE won't even call it wrestling, in spite of the word being in the company's name.
[Reply]
Reaper16 08:58 PM 04-08-2014
I've come around to the thinking that you'd have to be 100% SURE about a young talent actually sticking around long-term for The Streak rub to have been effective. Even guys like Reigns and Bray Wyatt aren't sure bets for long-term stardom yet. That's a lot of pressure to dump on someone.

Brock is a really good choice to have ended the streak because it can't hurt him. The boos aren't going hurt his career like they would a young guy who WWE hopes can be a main card babyface draw in the future.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:03 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Funny that you say that. Many of my friends in HS wrestled in high school, a few in college, and they are some of the biggest fans I know.

I don't understand that. Oh well.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:11 PM 04-08-2014
I wrestled growing up and was invited to wrestle freestyle with the Kansas All-stars in high school. Was offered a scholarship by a small D-1 school that I turned down to go try to walk onto a well known powerhouse program. ...that didn't work out for me. :-)

Never the less I have no problem with the WWE. Watched WCW and WWF as a child and although I don't follow it as closely as I use to...I still enjoy it and am entertained in nights when I am able to catch it.

Hell, a lot of the athletes on wwe are ex college wrestlers and this is how they earn a paycheck now.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:18 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
I wrestled growing up and was invited to wrestle freestyle with the Kansas All-stars in high school. Was offered a scholarship by a small D-1 school that I turned down to go try to walk onto a well known powerhouse program. ...that didn't work out for me. :-)

Never the less I have no problem with the WWE. Watched WCW and WWF as a child and although I don't follow it as closely as I use to...I still enjoy it and am entertained in nights when I am able to catch it.

Hell, a lot of the athletes on wwe are ex college wrestlers and this is how they earn a paycheck now.
One even won an Olympic gold medal.
[Reply]
loochy 09:32 PM 04-08-2014
I don't understand that. Oh well.
It's a show. Remove it from your brain that this is an actual sports event. It's a tv show with lots of incredible athletic stunts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:37 PM 04-08-2014
This would be like some douche not liking Hollywood movies because he was in a high school play.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:42 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by PGM:
This would be like some douche not liking Hollywood movies because he was in a high school play.
WWE > real wrestling = High school drama > movie actor??????

Do you argue with yourself ? I'll bet you do.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:02 PM 04-08-2014
Ultimate Warrior has passed away.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-w...-away-26223975

One night after appearing on RAW, dude is dead. This is truly bizarre.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 10:03 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:

What. The. Fuck?
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:06 PM 04-08-2014
I have no idea who this is.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:07 PM 04-08-2014
I have no idea who this is.
How old are you?
[Reply]
loochy 10:10 PM 04-08-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:

What!? That can't be real
[Reply]
Page 4 of 329
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up