ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>American Horror Story
Okie_Apparition 09:18 PM 10-05-2011
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:51 AM 10-13-2011
The one thing that I found strange was that the husband sees the maid as some hot, sleezy chick, while the rest of the family sees her as some old woman.

At what point IRL does the husband say, "uh, sweetie, why is our maid running around in french maid lingerie?"
[Reply]
Extra Point 11:06 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Did the neighbor want to kill violet, or did the neighbor somehow know that the family would be attacked and someone else would eat the cupcake?
She knew what would happen. Her only surprise was that the ghosts did the two people in, in the basement.

Mom wasn't fazed by the Ipecac. Interesting, huh?

Phone call to Mom?

No real operation, MAYBE?

If this show lasts only one season, that would be enough. Good stuff.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:11 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by Extra Point:
She knew what would happen. Her only surprise was that the ghosts did the two people in, in the basement.
How'd you come to that conclusion?
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 11:16 AM 10-13-2011
I don't know who's real & who isn't. The neighbor told the maid she'd already killed her once. Then refered to them(young/old) as two different people. It sounds like the physco boy could be the neighbor's kid too.

That could explain why she wanted to kill Violet. He called the boy's mom & said he couldn't treat him anymore because he was getting too close to the daughter. The neighbor had said in the first show, no one messes with my child. I don't remember which happen first. Her making the cupcakes or him making the call
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:20 AM 10-13-2011

Mom wasn't fazed by the Ipecac. Interesting, huh?

Phone call to Mom?

No real operation, MAYBE?

If this show lasts only one season, that would be enough. Good stuff.
I didn't think the mom ever actually took a bite. I could be wrong though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:22 AM 10-13-2011
I didn't think the mom ever actually took a bite. I could be wrong though.
I am pretty sure she didn't. Something occurred and she dropped the cup cake. I can't recall what happened though. I didn't start watching the episode till around midnight last night so some things are a little blurry.
[Reply]
Extra Point 11:24 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I am pretty sure she didn't. Something occurred and she dropped the cup cake. I can't recall what happened though. I didn't start watching the episode till around midnight last night so some things are a little blurry.
She ate half. Remember the neighbor lady insisting on the crumbs being removed?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:28 AM 10-13-2011
She ate half. Remember the neighbor lady insisting on the crumbs being removed?
She cut it in half, took half in her hand, but then didn't eat any of it. I think her husband and the maid came in the room and interrupted.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:45 AM 10-13-2011
My guess is that Tate is the son of Constance's husband. I don't know if he is Constance's son - the one she referred to as not having Downs Syndrome, but something else got him, or if he is the son of Constance's husband and the maid he had an affair with. I'm assuming a lot, but I'm guessing Constance lived in the house at one point, hired the maid and the maid seduced her husband.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:47 AM 10-13-2011
She cut it in half, took half in her hand, but then didn't eat any of it. I think her husband and the maid came in the room and interrupted.
This. She was about to eat half after cutting it and then something interrupted them.
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 11:51 AM 10-13-2011
Either they all die & become ghosts or the ghosts take partial control of their bodies like the maid. Then a new family moves in.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 02:51 PM 10-13-2011
My guess is that Tate is the son of Constance's husband. I don't know if he is Constance's son - the one she referred to as not having Downs Syndrome, but something else got him, or if he is the son of Constance's husband and the maid he had an affair with. I'm assuming a lot, but I'm guessing Constance lived in the house at one point, hired the maid and the maid seduced her husband.
This is kinda what I'm thinking. Constance & her kid seem to have a big attachment to the house to not have lived in it (or have some traumatic event happen there).

Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition:
Either they all die & become ghosts or the ghosts take partial control of their bodies like the maid. Then a new family moves in.
Maybe down the road, but I don't think they'd bring in someone like Connie Britton & take her off the show that quickly. Pretty sure she's a big draw (hell, she's the reason I got into it. Loved her in FNL.) & they'll want to keep her around for a bit.

As for the "selling the house" thing, I'll bet they do what every horror movie does (shocker, right?). The dad (Ben?) wasn't there for the people trying to reenact the murders, so he probably won't believe all the weird crap that happened. Plus, they got it really cheap. The two will fight before more weird house crap happens.... JMO.

At this point, I'm enjoying it. At times, it's weird for the sake of weird, and yeah, they're stealing crap from a ton of other horror movies, but I'm hooked. And I really want to know WTF is up with the basement lol.

BTW, the young maid (Alexandra Breckenridge) is HAWT. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:55 PM 10-13-2011
As far as not being able to get rid of the house, they could just not find a new buyer due to the history.
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 08:59 PM 10-19-2011
Internet sales of maid outfits just soared through the roof in the past hour
[Reply]
58kcfan89 04:47 PM 10-20-2011
I thought the episode last night was a bit of a letdown, but the previews for next week looked like business is gunna pick up. I'm still interested...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up