ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark is a GREAT PLAYER. Glad the Chiefs got him.
T-post Tom 06:34 PM 09-18-2019
Just creating some symmetry here. Frank if you're here at CP, we love you. You had 13 sacks last year and you're a 'dog' in the best football sense of the word. Please put Jackson on his butt with extreme prejudice this Sunday. :-)
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 08:25 PM 09-18-2019
The overreaction after two games is silly. Let's be real. We all hope to see him take over some games like he did against the raiders last year. Let's see how the year plays out. I'm on the optimistic side, and I there's good reason to be on that side.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:52 PM 09-18-2019
I don't understand why he can have an impact rushing the passer. That shouldn't change much on a new team, he's still on the edge. Unless our defensive coaching staff doesn't give Clark as much good intel on guys blocking him.

It's too early to make a determination either way but the lack of pressure by Clark is disappointing.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:04 PM 09-18-2019
I actually like what Clark has done so far and cant wait to see what he will do going forward.
Its stupid to judge a guy after two games on a completely new team and a completely new defense.

Give the man a chance to earn it, and he will!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:05 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
The overreaction after two games is silly. Let's be real. We all hope to see him take over some games like he did against the raiders last year. Let's see how the year plays out. I'm on the optimistic side, and I there's good reason to be on that side.
Very few people are over reacting when it comes to criticizing Frank. Most people are just pointing out that he hasn't been very good and then the over reacting begins and people start trying to justify his play saying that he's double teamed or that he made a good play, but missed a tackle. It's insane, I've never seen this place talk up such bad performances as what I've seen with Frank. People just can't admit he hasn't been good.
[Reply]
splatbass 11:11 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Very few people are over reacting when it comes to criticizing Frank. Most people are just pointing out that he hasn't been very good and then the over reacting begins and people start trying to justify his play saying that he's double teamed or that he made a good play, but missed a tackle. It's insane, I've never seen this place talk up such bad performances as what I've seen with Frank. People just can't admit he hasn't been good.
He's been fine. The sky isn't falling Chicken Little.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up