ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Overwhelming Nostalgia
Pants 07:55 PM 09-05-2019

I have no idea why, but nothing in my life has given me a more nostalgic feeling than this damn Coub. The emotion was so powerful, I had to turn it off after like 20 seconds of seeing it for the first time.

I remember those stickers and I get SUCH an intense torrent of fond childhood memories just flooding my soul, it's difficult to describe.

Post anything of yours if you'd like. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 08:24 AM 09-12-2019
I have no idea what this is. A book of stickers?...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:55 AM 09-12-2019
FUN makes everything epic, Some Nights should be in the mix for album of the decade [albeit the decade that pretty much saw the death of the album].
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:35 AM 09-12-2019
WoW is the only thing that gives me overwhelming nostalgia.

Unless you count the smell of fresh cut grass in the morning, which always takes me back to elementary school.
[Reply]
Pants 08:14 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
FUN makes everything epic, Some Nights should be in the mix for album of the decade [albeit the decade that pretty much saw the death of the album].
I thought about that. It FOR SURE plays a huge part in it. I just thought it was ridiculous how an image of long-forgotten stickers just fucking flooded me with a cascade of memories. Fuck, even revisiting the feeling now almost makes me tear up.
[Reply]
Pants 08:17 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I have no idea what this is. A book of stickers?...
Yeah, man, it's just some stickers I used to have myself. They weren't even that important to me. For some reason, they triggered a very intense feeling for me.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:18 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
Yeah, man, it's just some stickers I used to have myself. They weren't even that important to me. For some reason, they triggered a very intense feeling for me.
I kind of got that when I saw some old cards that were from movies and TV shows when I was a kid. They were just shots or frames taken and printed on cards.

Those and garbage pail kids...

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:23 AM 09-15-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 12:37 PM 09-15-2019
This post is a repost, but if this isn't nostalgic then there is nothing nostalgic in the world -

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:52 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This post is a repost, but if this isn't nostalgic then there is nothing nostalgic in the world -
It's those Donkey Kong sounds, . . . Donkey Kong could've been the worst game ever, but regardless that sound carried throughout the mall and enticingly murmured 'there's fun afoot!!'
[Reply]
Pants 08:19 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!
:-)

YES! That fucking Mentos commercial.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:59 PM 09-16-2019
Wacky packages, anyone?

[Reply]
Up