ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Ad Astra *** Trailer***
srvy 07:29 PM 06-05-2019
Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee Jones, Donald Sutherland and directed by James Gray. Good cast hope its not a money grab and actors go through the motions.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/06/ad...ay-1202147126/

[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:42 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The new Rambo movie, OTOH, has a 30% critic score and a 83% audience score.

Guess which movie I'm more likely to go see this weekend?
^ Probably cums to Marvel
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:52 PM 09-25-2019
Movie was stupid.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:04 PM 09-25-2019
Well I change my mind..it wasn't total suck..from the beginning til about when he finds his father I guess was decent. But there wasn't really any climax and the ending (IMO) was just like "hmmm that was it?"
[Reply]
BWillie 07:33 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Well I change my mind..it wasn't total suck..from the beginning til about when he finds his father I guess was decent. But there wasn't really any climax and the ending (IMO) was just like "hmmm that was it?"
You see, he's always got to bang Liv Tyler. But now he gets to bang Liv Tyler and pay attention to her.
[Reply]
notorious 08:46 PM 01-06-2020
It was a decent movie. I liked some of the tech ideas they used in the movie.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:18 PM 01-06-2020
Saw this over the weekend. It's everything one of those reviewers said in this thread.

Kind of like Solaris . . . bits of Gravity . . . some waves at 2001 . . .

Some parts I liked. But the story got in it's own way after a while. And even the acting, while pretty good, was stuck in neutral for just about the whole movie. And there were things that could've made the movie better, but they didn't go for any of them.

Donald Sutherland's character could've made things more interesting, but they didn't go there.

The Moon pirates might've been something.

The girl he meets on Mars could've made things more interesting, as she was the daughter of one of the crew. But no . . .

Overall, I wouldn't go see it again. I spent too much of the movie thinking, "Gee, I wish they'd have gone somewhere with that . . ."

YMMV.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up