ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Help interpreting please.
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:05 PM 01-24-2020
What is this guy trying to tell me??

/////shut the fuck up you ignorant fucking asshole! Who the fuck are you to call me a bandwagon Celtic fan you miserable low-life sack of low grade shit?

Maybe you should take that chill pill, glue it to a 2x4 and shove it up your inbred ass sideways?

You seem to continually think I give a fuck that the Pats lost and that the dynasty may be over as evidenced by your ignorant "butt hurt" comment. I truly don't.

BTW, I'm not standing up for you anymore out here with these people. You are a miserable, third rate piece of shit. I'm now joining those calling for you to be assclowned, if not banned out right.

Fuck you.

Die.

oh, and you're now back on ignore where you will stay.
dlphg9 01:37 PM 01-24-2020
That's real hate oozing from his cheating puss hole. He's definity not upset (he is) about Tom and the Cheats dying at the end of the regular season and following that up with their post-death shit in the playoffs.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:38 PM 01-24-2020
Don't care. Deal with it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:38 PM 01-24-2020
Actually for a Pats fan, he's restraining himself from using excessive profanity.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:38 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
He's having a bad day? Maybe he needs a Snickers. :-)
No he's probably always like this. Snickers will just make him fat.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:41 PM 01-24-2020
It sounds to me like he's someone who "just wants to talk football" when his team is successful.*

* Rampant allegations of cheating aside.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:42 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No he's probably always like this. Snickers will just make him fat.
But, he's probably already fat too.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:44 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It sounds to me like he's someone who "just wants to talk football" when his team is successful.*

* Rampant allegations of cheating aside.
Yeah, I made some comment about him staying with the Celtics because they haven't been caught yet.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:44 PM 01-24-2020
Sounds like a CP friend request......
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:46 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Sounds like a CP friend request......

:-)
[Reply]
Kman34 01:49 PM 01-24-2020
Looks like you need a new friend over there...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:50 PM 01-24-2020
Never had a pet growing up.
[Reply]
TLO 02:01 PM 01-24-2020
Please send this as your response

You should I know I've been a Chiefs fan for 55 years. I've tailgated every game at Arrowhead and can finish a case of Busch Light before kickoff. My burnt ends are the best in the country and I am the best grill master in all of Kansas City. You are nothing to me but a bullshit bandwagon fan that probably loved the Cowboys 10 years ago, you dumbass.

I will make you wish you were a Rams fan you stupid little shit, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. I am on the phone with my son who graduated at the top of his class at ITT and he is tracing your IP as I speak so prepare yourself for a beating the likes of which Lot A hasn't seen since December 2013. You’re ****ing dead, kid. Me and my Camaro can be anywhere, anytime, and I will knock you the **** out with my bare hands.

Not only am I really ****ing good at parking lot fights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the local Bass Pro Shops and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury and KC Masterpiece all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:13 PM 01-24-2020
You should not have posted that TLO. if I have a few beers tonight I may accidentally copy and paste that.

Oh well!

I guess I'll go get some beer now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:16 PM 01-24-2020
:-)

You do it on a daily basis but even if you stopped, you're still a dumber than bag of hammers.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:17 PM 01-24-2020
Sounds like he's into pegging, what with the 2x4 comment and all.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up