ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 173
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
jd1020 12:35 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You dont know if there was abuse...or if Hill did it. You WANT Hill to be guilty...and have since the Star article.

At least be honest in your motivation...

The DA couldnt find enough an abuse conviction...which wasn't the news you had hoped for.
Why would I want Hill to be guilty of child abuse?

I haven't read a single ****ing article on the situation. I simply know what the DA said and what the audio recording implies and it paints a pretty clear picture that Hill's past history of abuse remains a present day problem.
BlackOp 12:44 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Because it's pointless to argue with idiots. Those hell bent on defending him will just continue to minimize, deflect, find ways to blame the woman and child, and call everyone who disagrees with them an "sjw" or some other name, just to try to shame them into speaking up. Rinse, lather, and repeat. But I guarantee for every one of you who shows up here to defend keeping a guy who punches his 3 year old in the chest, there's 5 more who are just shaking their heads in disbelief as they read it.
Nope..I want concrete evidence that Hill deliberately and maliciously harmed his own child....and this hasn't been a set-up/extortion ploy from the start.

Obviously, that is too much to ask when he's already guilty to people like yourself....that take opinion journalism as fact and decide to play internet executioner.

You are entirely in your right to not like Hill as a person....but projecting guilt on him is merely an extension of that dislike. It's a shame when people dont even understand their own motivations...actually dangerous at times.

Even if Hill was entirely innocent...you would still want him in jail. You've already made up your mind...or had it made up for you.

If Hill hurt his son on purpose...he'll likely be gone. He dug his own hole. If Hill hurt his son on accident/Hill Jr did it himself...and Crystal's Mother-in-law saw it as an opportunity to extort Hill...that's an entirely different scenario.
chiefzilla1501 12:45 PM 04-30-2019
Good...that means the media oversaturation is already happening. People are losing interest...

98% percent of the people that are even following this..is because if Hill is suspended, it helps their teams chances. They dont even know the details of how this whole thing started or care.

You think SF fans cared about Hunt...a week after it all went down. Did you care about Reuben Fosters situation...or the details? Were you on a forum, banging the table for DV justice?
I am resigned and at peace with the idea that he'll be suspended by the NFL. Likely cut by the Chiefs. I think the most vocal right now are those clinging to a tiny shred of hope that it doesn't happen. We can speculate all we want about why we're convinced he didn't do anything. But with the thin thread he's hanging on, the burden of proof doesn't have to be very much. Until I hear anything otherwise, it feels like we're still discussing now the same things we discussed a week ago in a continuous loop.
PAChiefsGuy 12:51 PM 04-30-2019
You dont know if there was abuse...or if Hill did it. You WANT Hill to be guilty...and have since the Star article.

At least be honest in your motivation...

The DA couldnt find enough for an abuse conviction...which wasn't the news you had hoped for.

You also want to gloss over that Crystal and her family have shown some shady tendencies...because that helps Hills chances of being innocent.
Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe said Wednesday he thinks a crime was committed against the 3-year-old son of Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill, but he can’t prove who did it.

So, Howe said, Hill won’t face charges. Neither will Crystal Espinal, the boy’s mother, who is engaged to Hill and pregnant with twins.

In a news conference Howe called at the Johnson County courthouse in Olathe, the prosecutor admitted he was frustrated.

“A child has been hurt,” Howe said. “So, yes, as a prosecutor, as a father of four kids, yes, it frustrates me when someone hurts a child that you can’t do anything about it.”

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...229637939.html

The DA said they think there was abuse they just can't prove who did it. They know way more than you do about this case and are professionals. So I'll trust their word over some biased Chiefs fan.

And as a Chiefs fan why the hell would I want Tyreek Hill to be guilty? I was rooting for him to turn his life around and be a success. He was one of my favorite players before this happened. This is the like the last thing I wanted to happen to the Chiefs and to Tyreek.
FD 12:55 PM 04-30-2019
If you notice...most of the people who were calling for Hill's head have stopped posting in this thread. Just like they stopped attacking Hunt once things settled....
What else is there to say? Hill should never play another down in a Chiefs uniform, and if the NFL lets him play again for another team then whoever that is should be ashamed of themselves. This issue is about as straightforward as they come.
BIG_DADDY 12:59 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe said Wednesday he thinks a crime was committed against the 3-year-old son of Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill, but he can’t prove who did it.

So, Howe said, Hill won’t face charges. Neither will Crystal Espinal, the boy’s mother, who is engaged to Hill and pregnant with twins.

In a news conference Howe called at the Johnson County courthouse in Olathe, the prosecutor admitted he was frustrated.

“A child has been hurt,” Howe said. “So, yes, as a prosecutor, as a father of four kids, yes, it frustrates me when someone hurts a child that you can’t do anything about it.”

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...229637939.html

The DA said they think there was abuse they just can't prove who did it. They know way more than you do about this case and are professionals. So I'll trust their word over some biased Chiefs fan.

And as a Chiefs fan why the hell would I want Tyreek Hill to be guilty? I was rooting for him to turn his life around and be a success. He was one of my favorite players before this happened. This is the like the last thing I wanted to happen to the Chiefs and to Tyreek.
Pregnant with twins? Really?
BlackOp 01:08 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Why would I want Hill to be guilty of child abuse?

I haven't read a single ****ing article on the situation. I simply know what the DA said and what the audio recording implies and it paints a pretty clear picture that Hill's past history of abuse remains a present day problem.
The DA said "thinks there was a crime"...notice he wasn't specific as of what type of crime, or by who.

Did it just go over everyone's head..that if he had evidence of a crime, he would have a conviction? He was saving his own political skin...and it was completely unethical to say that without detail....or at all. His opinion set off another round of speculation...and we already knew Hill Jr was injured.

If a child is injured..it isn't automatically "abuse". Accidents arent abuse...

He was "frustrated" because he wanted to use this case as political stepping stone...and couldn't pull it off.
jd1020 01:11 PM 04-30-2019
The DA said "thinks there was a crime"...notice he wasn't specific as of what type of crime, or by who.

Did it just go over everones's head..that if he had evidence of a crime, he would have a conviction? He was saving his own political skin...and it was completely unethical to say that without detail....or at all.
It's apparently gone over your head that the reason no one was charged was because he couldn't get enough evidence to pin it on someone. You must have missed the part where he labeled the crime a "whodunit."
BleedingRed 01:11 PM 04-30-2019

Did it just go over everones's head..that if he had evidence of a crime, he would have a conviction? He was saving his own political skin...and it was completely unethical to say that without detail....or at all.
Agreed,

I don't know how the DA got away with saying this.
Titty Meat 01:13 PM 04-30-2019
Theres been reports that when the kid was taken to the hospital not only was his arm broken but there was also marks all over his body.

You guys saying the DA was unethical are really fucking stupid.
CasselGotPeedOn 01:14 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Theres been reports that when the kid was taken to the hospital not only was his arm broken but there was also marks all over his body.

You guys saying the DA was unethical are really ****ing stupid.
It's Blackop. You can't expect rational thinking.
Sassy Squatch 01:15 PM 04-30-2019

You guys saying the DA was unethical are really fucking stupid.
There were reports of that? Where?
jd1020 01:16 PM 04-30-2019

Yes but apparently to some a 3 year old fought back with such force against the beating that he broke his arm.

So he good.
BleedingRed 01:17 PM 04-30-2019

Wrong,

There hasn't been any report of this. Infact had this happened the Hospital would have called CPS, because you know its required by law..

So stop making up sensational bullshit to justify your position.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:18 PM 04-30-2019

Where tf are these reports at cuz I havnt seen them
Page 105 of 173
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up