« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TwistedChief 10:56 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Well, let's see:

Jovan Belcher = Dead.

Kareem Hunt = Picked up for peanuts by the Browns after release.

Tyreek Hill: Suspended and probably unable to play for a year assuming no charges are brought forth.

How is this "working in spades"? Because clearly your idea of success and mine are different.
Drafting players with checkered histories (especially in in later rounds as fallen angels) and controlling them through their rookie deals while hoping that they've matured has been more positive than negative for the Chiefs over the last decade, no? Houston, Hunt, Hill, arguably Peters.

Or are you saying the Chiefs would've been better off having never drafted Hill at all?
jd1020 10:56 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m talking about the report of him being placed of the commissioner exemp list sometime this week
Doubt it. Theres really no purpose to putting him on the exempt list, yet, unless the idea is he will never come off that list and will be banned from the sport indefinitely.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:58 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No, the Chiefs won't cut him until the NFL decides something, the last thing they want is for him to end up in Cleveland with Hunt on some stupid offense they have to deal with in the playoffs.
Chiefs need to clam up and let the process play out.

"Week to week", Andy. You can do this.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:06 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Drafting players with checkered histories (especially in in later rounds as fallen angels) and controlling them through their rookie deals while hoping that they've matured has been more positive than negative for the Chiefs over the last decade, no? Houston, Hunt, Hill, arguably Peters.

Or are you saying the Chiefs would've been better off having never drafted Hill at all?
What I'm saying is that from this point forward, you don't draft high risk offenders AT ALL. You don't draft sexual and violent offenders AT ALL. You can do your research( and you should ), but if there's a conviction on file and any part of your brain is telling you "this guy absolutely did what he was accused of and may very well do so again", then DO NOT take the chance. Move on to one of the other 1,000+ players available.

I can't and do not want to debate the past because it is done. And if you look at your list, you'll see that only Houston, with his minor little weed infraction, is the only one that had a long term and successful career here. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of those guys are straight-up busts because they can no longer contribute here. Who CARES what they did prior? Last season isn't happening again.
TEX 11:08 AM 04-30-2019
Do we think news about Tyreek will come today?
KCTV5 "MAY" (or may not) have some BREAKING NEWS! Stay tuned...
BlackOp 11:17 AM 04-30-2019
That guy saw Hill catch a miracle bomb from Mahomes last season...and beat his Ravens. Think there might be an ulterior motive with his obsession with CHunt and the Chiefs?

Personally, I think the guy needs his ass kicked in an alley. Maybe then, he might realize there are real-life ramifications for an overt attempt to sabotage another mans career...who hasn't been charged with anything.

He is a weasel...and a sensationalizing hypocrite.
BleedingRed 11:22 AM 04-30-2019
The fact the league office hasn't said anything leads me to believe something is really wrong.

As in, this is all a PR Smear job. And the fact don't support anything....
BlackOp 11:27 AM 04-30-2019
Tyreek Hill: Suspended and probably unable to play for a year assuming no charges are brought forth.
See...I dont understand this at all. The DA will have had 3 months...and if he cant find enough evidence for a conviction. ..Hill is innocent.

Hill gets suspended for YEAR....when the justice systems says he didn't do anything.

If this is the new "normal"....might as well start making false accusations to the press about all your opponents best players. Get the public whipped up in a feeding frenzy...doesnt matter if they are innocent or not...the media will crucify them either way.
comochiefsfan 11:28 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The fact the league office hasn't said anything leads me to believe something is really wrong.

Even if that was the case, it would be nearly impossible to go back now.

The SJWs and Virtue Signalers on twitter have made their decision and Tyreek is guilty. If he was declared innocent then they would be even more outraged about an "NFL cover up".
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:28 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

What I’m saying!! Something doesn’t seem right from why she recorded him to why did she try and so called lie for him.

I honestly believe this has been made out worse then it really was. Hill was probably playing around with his son and he tripped and fell and broke his arm. I don’t think Hill would punch his son. I can see why he punched Crystal the first time. She’s a crazy bitch. Doesn’t make it right tho
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:29 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
See...I dont understand this at all. The DA will have had 3 months...and if he cant find enough evidence for a conviction. ..Hill is innocent.

Hill gets suspended for YEAR....when the justice systems says he didn't do anything.

If this is the new "normal"....might as well start making false accusations to the press about all your opponents best players. Get the public whipped up in a feeding frenzy...doesnt matter if they are innocent or not...the media will crucify them either way.
Someone quick tell the NFL that Brady kissed your son on the mouth
BleedingRed 11:32 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Even if that was the case, it would be nearly impossible to go back now.

The SJWs and Virtue Signalers on twitter have made their decision and Tyreek is guilty. If he was declared innocent then they would be even more outraged about an "NFL cover up".
NFLPA then would sue the shit out of the league. Rueben Foster cannot play, while Tyreek Can't....

It's entirely the same situation.
SAUTO 11:34 AM 04-30-2019
Is it really that hard to understand this "policy" is a fucking disaster that currently sports a low to 0% success rate?

How is it fair or right to the fans AND the team to keep bringing this garbage in, god forbid pay them extension money, and pull them from the roster when they inevitably backslide? Pull them from the lineup when you're trying to win championships?

It's a STUPID policy. It's a SUICIDE policy. And it needs to end. As far as I'm concerned, we've more than filled our quota on this type of player for the duration of Mahomes career. What they do after that I don't care. We'll have some shitty QB that everyone hates and some dumbass, retread coach that sucks ass, and I'll have moved on.

Andy's reclamation projects need to cease immediately. He's not good at it.
Actually it doesn't have a 0% success rate. We've lost 1 player at this point over it in how many years?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:34 AM 04-30-2019
Which one of you is Robert?

Robert please never call me again! @cbssportsradio pic.twitter.com/Yc6domAlqM

— Zach Gelb (@ZachGelb) April 29, 2019

Jerm 11:37 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That guy saw Hill catch a miracle bomb from Mahomes last season...and beat his Ravens. Think there might be an ulterior motive with his obsession with CHunt and the Chiefs?

Personally, I think the guy needs his ass kicked in an alley. Maybe then, he might realize there are real-life ramifications for an overt attempt to sabotage another mans career...who hasn't been charged with anything.

He is a weasel...and a sensationalizing hypocrite.
LaCanfora has always had it thought for Kansas City ever since the Royals bitch slapped the O's in 2014.
Page 103 of 173
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up