ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 173
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TEX 07:27 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ve come to terms with the fact that you absolutely cannot cut him right now.

I don’t care if he plays for KC ever again or not, but if I had to guess, Andy, Clark, and Veach all know that releasing him is far too dangerous of a proposition from a football standpoint.

I think they know that Dorsey would probably be the one to sign him and make Cleveland’s offense indefensible. Like it or not, I can respect the approach of KC if that’s their line of thinking. We’re trying to win a Super Bowl in these coming years.
This represents a good way to view the situation. You dont even have to respepect their approach, all you anyone needs to do is understand why they may choose it.
pugsnotdrugs19 07:41 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
This represents a good way to view the situation. You dont even have to respspect their approach, all you anyone needs to do is understand why they may choose it.
I think Clark laid it out for us on Saturday when he said over and over, “Tyreek is not with the organization right now”.

He’s been burned once by Dorsey and won’t be burned again. The Browns picking up Hill would be a massive blow to our SB chances moving forward, but Dorsey is careless enough to do it.

Ride this thing out and protect your franchise. He doesn’t ever have to play here again, but make sure that he’s not playing for your conference rival either.
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:28 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Why does he have to pick one or the other?

Is it really that hard to understand that he can choose to run his business with a 1 strike policy?
Is it really that hard to understand this "policy" is a fucking disaster that currently sports a low to 0% success rate?

How is it fair or right to the fans AND the team to keep bringing this garbage in, god forbid pay them extension money, and pull them from the roster when they inevitably backslide? Pull them from the lineup when you're trying to win championships?

It's a STUPID policy. It's a SUICIDE policy. And it needs to end. As far as I'm concerned, we've more than filled our quota on this type of player for the duration of Mahomes career. What they do after that I don't care. We'll have some shitty QB that everyone hates and some dumbass, retread coach that sucks ass, and I'll have moved on.

Andy's reclamation projects need to cease immediately. He's not good at it.
jd1020 10:04 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Is it really that hard to understand this "policy" is a ****ing disaster that currently sports a low to 0% success rate?

How is it fair or right to the fans AND the team to keep bringing this garbage in, god forbid pay them extension money, and pull them from the roster when they inevitably backslide? Pull them from the lineup when you're trying to win championships?

It's a STUPID policy. It's a SUICIDE policy. And it needs to end. As far as I'm concerned, we've more than filled our quota on this type of player for the duration of Mahomes career. What they do after that I don't care. We'll have some shitty QB that everyone hates and some dumbass, retread coach that sucks ass, and I'll have moved on.

Andy's reclamation projects need to cease immediately. He's not good at it.
How is it a suicide policy?

Be thankful hes an owner that will even give a second chance to someone as talented as Tyreek Hill when most owners wouldn't touch him in the first place.

You are bitching about Clark for something Hill created.... Dumb. As. Fuck.
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:13 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No.

That was a "Chiefs giving Hill a second chance opportunity" type of story.
That is categorically false
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:22 AM 04-30-2019
How is it a suicide policy?
By inviting trouble in, you're setting yourself up for major headaches and decisions that you don't want and shouldn't have to make in the first place.
It's suicide in that you're leaving yourself wide open to be taken down at the worst time(s) possible. And since you won't answer my question, I'll give you the answer; it is NOT fair or right to the team and fans to have a valuable player yanked out of the lineup going in to an important series of games or especially the playoffs. It fucks with team confidence and chemistry, and makes the fans apprehensive and pissed off when there was never any need to put everyone in that position to begin with.

Originally Posted by :
Be thankful hes an owner that will even give a second chance to someone as talented as Tyreek Hill when most owners wouldn't touch him in the first place.
I am NOT thankful. What is Clark's "second chance" or "one strike" policy doing for me right this minute? Nothing. Not a damned thing good in any event. Maybe you care about yesterday but I don't. And I'm inclined to believe that most fans feel the same way, even if they can not express that sentiment in an articulate fashion.

Originally Posted by :
You are bitching about Clark for something Hill created.... Dumb. As. Fuck.
Clark enabled it by opening the door to begin with. And then Hill created it. And I wish, at this time, that he had "created it" somewhere else.

I believe it's time for the fan base to draw up a petition spelling out in VERY specific terms what types of past charges should be considered acceptable going forward. Most fans that I've talked to support this idea and agree that a baseline needs to be established. And you can damned well believe that sexual offenders, domestic violence, and violence against women will NOT make the cut.
TwistedChief 10:25 AM 04-30-2019
If Dee Ford didn't line up in the neutral zone, we likely win a Super Bowl, in large part because of Hill's performance.

Not sure how one can call it a "suicide policy." It has pros and cons but it has worked out for us in spades thus far.
jd1020 10:30 AM 04-30-2019
I dont care about yesterday. I care about the Chiefs winning a superbowl. But I'm not about to cry a river if the Chiefs are willing to give players a 2nd chance, when I personally believe anyone short of Aaron Hernandez deserves one, and that player, a grown ass man, doesnt have the sensibility to know that beating up your gf/fiance and abusing your 3 year old child or even putting himself in a situation to "accidentally" break his arm will end his career.

Like I said before, Hill has been in the league for 3 years. Which team was he on in those 3 years that hoisted a Lombardi trophy?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:35 AM 04-30-2019

Hey, @JasonLaCanfora. I know you love pointing out all of the #Chiefs horrific incidents with Jovan Belcher, Kareem Hunt & Tyreek Hill. But your Baltimore Ravens have seen 31 arrests in total. That’s 31 too many. Where is your outrage there?https://t.co/hnuXW39Nmq

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) April 30, 2019

Sweet Daddy Hate 10:43 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If Dee Ford didn't line up in the neutral zone, we likely win a Super Bowl, in large part because of Hill's performance.

Not sure how one can call it a "suicide policy." It has pros and cons but it has worked out for us in spades thus far.
Well, let's see:

Jovan Belcher = Dead.

Kareem Hunt = Picked up for peanuts by the Browns after release.

Tyreek Hill: Suspended and probably unable to play for a year assuming no charges are brought forth.

How is this "working in spades"? Because clearly your idea of success and mine are different.

I dont care about yesterday. I care about the Chiefs winning a superbowl. But I'm not about to cry a river if the Chiefs are willing to give players a 2nd chance, when I personally believe anyone short of Aaron Hernandez deserves one, and that player, a grown ass man, doesnt have the sensibility to know that beating up your gf/fiance and abusing your 3 year old child or even putting himself in a situation to "accidentally" break his arm will end his career.

Like I said before, Hill has been in the league for 3 years. Which team was he on in those 3 years that hoisted a Lombardi trophy?
Wut? You need to answer your own question.

Anyway, my policy is, you want to bring these types of guys in and make them indispensable to team success? You need to take the WHOLE ride and not just dump then when they break your arbitrary "chance law", your mythical little "line in the sand". At that point, it's all about keeping the weapon/asset by any means necessary.
Mecca 10:45 AM 04-30-2019
Belcher has no affiliation with anyone on this staff.
jd1020 10:47 AM 04-30-2019
There is nothing arbitrary about a 1 strike policy.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:48 AM 04-30-2019
Do we think news about Tyreek will come today?
Mecca 10:49 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Do we think news about Tyreek will come today?
No, the Chiefs won't cut him until the NFL decides something, the last thing they want is for him to end up in Cleveland with Hunt on some stupid offense they have to deal with in the playoffs.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:51 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No, the Chiefs won't cut him until the NFL decides something, the last thing they want is for him to end up in Cleveland with Hunt on some stupid offense they have to deal with in the playoffs.
I’m talking about the report of him being placed of the commissioner exemp list sometime this week
Page 102 of 173
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Up