ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 69
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
Iconic 10:49 PM 08-04-2014
X don't take anything anyone says on here personally.

I happen to reside in Baltimore MD. Practice a ton of pickup on campus and especially on weekends in the DC area.

Just curious but do you watch any of RSD's shit?
[Reply]
xztop123 10:54 PM 08-04-2014
this thread is both helpful and funny.

I do get told im "creepy" often
[Reply]
xztop123 10:58 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Iconic:
X don't take anything anyone says on here personally.

I happen to reside in Baltimore MD. Practice a ton of pickup on campus and especially on weekends in the DC area.

Just curious but do you watch any of RSD's shit?
Yes but i dont agree with it. It gives you too much freedom. I need structure like Justin Wayne, Mystery or Sinn

its interesting that people associate RSD and simple pickup with PUA now, i consider them to be the 2 worst
[Reply]
Saccopoo 11:00 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
And way down at the bottom is option #100. Come to CP and whine how you cant get any pussy. Then post a pic with your rat face whiskers and carnival prize jewelry and a beater. You want a reason why your not scoring? Study those pics ya sent then change your life dude!
The obligatory:

Let's see your shit James Bond before you start busting on some dude with the massive balls to post his shit on this site.
[Reply]
eDave 11:01 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Yes but i dont agree with it. It gives you too much freedom. I need structure like Justin Wayne, Mystery or Sinn
Fuck that shit. I get laid more when I am not trying to get laid. Think about that for a minute.

And stop texting her. If you are into that PUA shit, then stop. Become a mystery.

Fuck dude.

And yea. Clean yourself up. Ditch the facial hair, get rid of the Zac Efron haircut, as in pic 1, and buy some tasteful threads.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:09 PM 08-04-2014
PUA haha what a bunch of bullshit thinking women are a book thats your first mistake.

Some of its about setting and circumstances. You arent going to be pulling any poosnaps in Westport dressed like that unless you go to Buzzard Beach or maybe Riot Room.

Honestly if I saw you dressed like that in Westport I would think you are either Homeless or a drug addict.

But yea either create a positive and fun aura about yourself or be like Hootie and get trashed and try to bang the first fat chick you see.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:11 PM 08-04-2014

its interesting that people associate RSD and simple pickup with PUA now, i consider them to be the 2 worst
So basically you don't like natural game.

I prefer a hybrid of both. Get confident, become a better person, so when the time comes and you want to approach that 10/10 HB you don't have guilty thoughts in the back of your head screaming "I can't do this shit, she's way out of my league?" That millisecond of hesitation is what causes most people to **** up.

Also if you're getting told that you're "creepy" that means you're not following social cues and being overly persistent.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:27 PM 08-04-2014
So basically you don't like natural game.

I prefer a hybrid of both. Get confident, become a better person, so when the time comes and you want to approach that 10/10 HB you don't have guilty thoughts in the back of your head screaming "I can't do this shit, she's way out of my league?" That millisecond of hesitation is what causes most people to **** up.

Also if you're getting told that you're "creepy" that means you're not following social cues and being overly persistent.
Cold approaching a girl as a general statement is not following social cues (unless you're a linebacker sized black guy at JCCC, then its completely socially expected)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:35 PM 08-04-2014
You have a small dick too so try this when you finally do get laid:

Wear a Magnum so she thinks you have a big cock then when it inevitably falls off inside of her explain the reason it did that is because she has a tight poon
[Reply]
Iconic 11:40 PM 08-04-2014
Cold approaching a girl as a general statement is not following social cues (unless you're a linebacker sized black guy at JCCC, then its completely socially expected)
Depends how you go about it.

Unless you're walking up to random chicks and asking them if you can sniff their panties a simple "Hi, I thought you were cute so I had to come talk to you" really isn't going to alert the creeper alarm.

As I said before, get confident and better yourself as a person and most of this will all start to come naturally.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:59 PM 08-04-2014
Depends how you go about it.

Unless you're walking up to random chicks and asking them if you can sniff their panties a simple "Hi, I thought you were cute so I had to come talk to you" really isn't going to alert the creeper alarm.

As I said before, get confident and better yourself as a person and most of this will all start to come naturally.
Yeah thats the one ive been using the most.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:59 PM 08-04-2014
Sacc what happens when a taller better looking guy with a better job is hitting on the same girl as i am
Slip him the ebola.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:54 AM 08-05-2014
The game is going to tilt in your favor in 10 years. Don't kill yourself and don't get married. You'll be good broskie.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 01:28 AM 08-05-2014
You're more than welcome to meet me at westport this saturday. I will show you how much confidence means.. i have good looking wing's that do the same thing. I think this city is a hard place to score girls, which is why i prefaced the post that way.

heres me at PNL grabbing some girl and telling her to take a pic with me

me today looking really unkept
Pic 1. Some girl and her gay friend

Pic 2. Gay friend just killed said girl
[Reply]
cwhocares 01:35 AM 08-05-2014
Lose the jewelry, facial hair, wife beater and get your hair styled. Some decent threads would not hurt. Get the girl to talk about herself. Most generally they are just as nervous as you are and talking about themselves relaxes them. Inject into the conversation occasionally. You don't want to dominate. Listen to what they are saying and don't try to bullshit them.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 69
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up