ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 69
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
KC native 12:31 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Honestly though I dont think it really matters. The two guys i linked highlight how little personality will matter

the top kid could act like an asshole, a nice guy, a fun loving guy and the guy in the red could have full blown aspergers and still OBVIOUSLY do better
Get over yourself.

I bet you're a clinger. A bar bitch doesn't want a thirsty guy.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:35 PM 08-05-2014
Honestly though I dont think it really matters. The two guys i linked highlight how little personality will matter

the top kid could act like an asshole, a nice guy, a fun loving guy and the guy in the red could have full blown aspergers and still OBVIOUSLY do better
Honest though. You could have all the pussy and money you wanted if you shut the fuck up and listen to advice and act on the advice given by Me, KCUnited, and some others. I know you want to run your mouth like you run shit, but that's you be fucking air right now. Think the game is burger king all having it your way N shit? Bitch please. You need bto check that non pussy fucking non anal tapping ego at the door. Come on in to the nice smelling palace of poon. Lets be honest your game is more snoopy land, and mines more timberwolf.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:35 PM 08-05-2014
detoxing ive been on dates that were literally laughing from start to the end. girls kissed me. it was like complete fun fun fun, all sarcasm. making fun of things mixed with letting them talk/open up

What happened? they stopped returning my texts and phone calls. This is after making out with me in broad daylight in a public place.
Cassel graded out perfectly, guys.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:40 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Honest though. You could have all the pussy and money you wanted if you shut the **** up and listen to advice and act on the advice given by Me, KCUnited, and some others. I know you want to run your mouth like you run shit, but that's you be ****ing air right now. Think the game is burger king all having it your way N shit? Bitch please. You need bto check that non pussy ****ing non anal tapping ego at the door. Come on in to the nice smelling palace of poon. Lets be honest your game is more snoopy land, and mines more timberwolf.
:-)

[Reply]
ghak99 12:46 PM 08-05-2014

This isn't I fugged a tranny level shit, but it's getting close.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:50 PM 08-05-2014
Honest though. You could have all the pussy and money you wanted if you shut the **** up and listen to advice and act on the advice given by Me, KCUnited, and some others. I know you want to run your mouth like you run shit, but that's you be ****ing air right now. Think the game is burger king all having it your way N shit? Bitch please. You need bto check that non pussy ****ing non anal tapping ego at the door. Come on in to the nice smelling palace of poon. Lets be honest your game is more snoopy land, and mines more timberwolf.
The advice was to shave my face get new clothes and a haircut... and to have fun when i go out. In 2 years you dont think ive tried this? This shitty chinstrap is just another experiment. I've tried a lot of different stuff haha 2 years and 2,000 girls is a lot of time

[Reply]
KC native 12:52 PM 08-05-2014
The advice was to shave my face get new clothes and a haircut... and to have fun when i go out. In 2 years you dont think ive tried this? This shitty chinstrap is just another experiment. I've tried a lot of different stuff haha 2 years and 2,000 girls is a lot of time
Yea, you're a clinger.

I bet your typical texting interactions with women last about a week, maybe two.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:53 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
Yea, you're a clinger.

I bet your typical texting interactions with women last about a week, maybe two.
I probably am at heart but i force myself to just stop texting girls for a week at a time. Whenever I try to revive it, its usually too late and they are unwilling to respond
[Reply]
hometeam 12:53 PM 08-05-2014
The truth is, the way to attract a girl is with money, popularity or some kind of very dominant feature such as an incredibly deep voice, broad shoulders, and powerful jawline (you can google the evolutionary studies on this)

An ovulating woman wants a masculine man. A non ovulating woman wants a provider (money/status)

Being fun and going out can probably land you a girl who is 1 point below you in looks (her relative value is low so hooking up with a guy based solely on fun is viable)
This is why you are not getting laid. You think that shit matters. Make the bitch want you, that's all there is too it. Its all about PERSONALITY my man, and reading this thread tells me your lacking. You spend so much time worrying about what you don't have to get a girl with, that you go in scared. You cant go in scared, you have to go in knowing your gonna take that bitch home tonight.

And if that doesn't work, you can always fug a tranny.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:53 PM 08-05-2014
The level of pathetic in this this is sad.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:55 PM 08-05-2014
Have you tried courting guys yet?
[Reply]
KC native 12:57 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The level of pathetic in this this is hilarious.
FYP
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:57 PM 08-05-2014

You are fine dude. You need more time to build character. People can feel character like some sixth sense type shit. Your attitude is like playing level one of super Mario brothers and being like. I need fireballs then I can beat the game. The truth is you have to get through all the levels first.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:57 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by hometeam:
This is why you are not getting laid. You think that shit matters. Make the bitch want you, that's all there is too it. Its all about PERSONALITY my man, and reading this thread tells me your lacking. You spend so much time worrying about what you don't have to get a girl with, that you go in scared. You cant go in scared, you have to go in knowing your gonna take that bitch home tonight.

And if that doesn't work, you can always fug a tranny.
I started with that idea in my mind. I went out and approached HUNDREDS of girls thinking that was the case. My current view on reality is the RESULT of my approaches not my initial hypothesis going in to it
[Reply]
KC native 12:58 PM 08-05-2014
You are fine dude. You need more time to build character. People can feel character like some sixth sense type shit. Your trying to beat Super Mario Brothers by thinking just the fireball suit will beat it alone, you still have to get through all the levels homie.
penz is a wise sage.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 69
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up