ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 31
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We have a new GM and his name is Brett Veach
okiedokieokoye 02:36 PM 07-10-2017
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
From @TomPelissero and me: The #Chiefs are finalizing a deal for Brett Veach to be their new GM.
[Reply]
scho63 09:03 PM 07-10-2017
Boy this was really unexpected! :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:04 PM 07-10-2017
https://twitter.com/sports_wbre/stat...84293380616192

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penbrook 09:17 PM 07-10-2017
What role will Borgonzi play. We interviewed him as well.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:26 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
What role will Borgonzi play. We interviewed him as well.
Same role as before
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:40 PM 07-10-2017
Dorsey unearthed a no-name player seemingly every year after the 53 man cutdowns....I'll reserve judgement until mid-season.

I will say my expectations are pretty low....
[Reply]
smith11 12:26 AM 07-11-2017
son of a veach
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:05 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I heard this guy didn't even graduate from high school. Chiefs Blackledge it again.
its definitely one of the poorest high schools in the state of PA but he definitely graduated/probably one of the smartest/most successful to come from it.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:32 AM 07-11-2017
Here's hoping he can be just as good as Dorsey. I'm not holding my breath though.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:28 AM 07-11-2017
Considering that it has been speculated that one of the reasons Clark became uncomfortable with Dorsey was because he didn't dress professionally (i.e. preferring to wear a sweatshirt rather than a suit/tie), it is interesting the photo of Veach the Chiefs have on their website in the official press release announcing his promotion to GM...

[Reply]
bricks 07:41 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Considering that it has been speculated that one of the reasons Clark became uncomfortable with Dorsey was because he didn't dress professionally (i.e. preferring to wear a sweatshirt rather than a suit/tie), it is interesting the photo of Veach the Chiefs have on their website in the official press release announcing his promotion to GM...

I hate stupid stuff like this.

What does not having the proper dress code have anything to do with his abilities as a gm?

This is an example of one exercising their authority way to far.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:45 AM 07-11-2017
Clark didn't like the way Dorsey communicated. FFS Dorsey's voicemail to Maclin is clearly what sent everyone over the edge.

Terez has a new video out and he said that word around the Chiefs and the league (so the Eagles) is that Veach is a very good communicator.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:23 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark didn't like the way Dorsey communicated. FFS Dorsey's voicemail to Maclin is clearly what sent everyone over the edge.

Terez has a new video out and he said that word around the Chiefs and the league (so the Eagles) is that Veach is a very good communicator.
Let's hope he can manage the cap. It'll be Interesting after this season if he decides to keep or cut Alex Smith
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:32 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Teresa also said his talent evaluating ability is on par in comparison to Dorsey.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:25 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by bricks:
I hate stupid stuff like this.

What does not having the proper dress code have anything to do with his abilities as a gm?

This is an example of one exercising their authority way to far.
Goes back a long way - passing on people who don't necessarily fit the profile, the image that the Hunts want to project. How Dorsey got Hill in here we'll never know.

Projecting the desire image I guess is an important thing on the list of important things, apparently behind money, but before winning a super bowl.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:33 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Goes back a long way - passing on people who don't necessarily fit the profile, the image that the Hunts want to project. How Dorsey got Hill in here we'll never know.

Projecting the desire image I guess is an important thing on the list of important things, apparently behind money, but before winning a super bowl.
We got Hill here because Clark agreed that he could come here. Dorsey asked Clark prior to the draft if they could take him and Clark agreed with it. Hill is here because Clark wanted him here.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 31
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up