ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 162
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:57 PM 12-22-2020
Ball control works, in general, because teams need time to score. It's always been that way. The Chiefs and Mahomes don't have that problem. It's that simple.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:02 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Emmanuel Acho and Marcellus Wiley are the best “oppositional” show right now. Even the “pick a side” takes are entertaining and less mind-numbing than most.

But even with that said... today Wiley was talking about how the Chiefs can’t run the football/are one-dimensional.

I guess he missed them putting up 250 rushing yards against New Orleans.
I am not sure how much these guys actually watch the games, even some of our "close" games didn't really feel close at all when you are watching them from start to finish.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:12 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"Cleveland, Tennessee, and Indianapolis can all beat the Chiefs!!!!!!!"

When will people fucking realize that running the ball won't beat the Chiefs? It has NEVER beaten the Mahomes era Chiefs.

Other great QBs and/or winning shootouts against our defense has beaten the Chiefs. And playing Mahomes on a gimpy ankle with no OL and both of our top WRs out has beaten the Chiefs.

Your derpy game manager QB and overrated defense won't beat the Chiefs if your goal on offense is to win time of possession instead of putting up as many points as you possibly can. Your running game can help you to score all those points by effectively changing up the pace on offense, but if you think you're just going to run it down our throats every play and churn out 10 play drives every time you touch the ball, that's not going to happen.

Our defense is good enough to take down one-dimensional offenses of any type.
Cleveland, Tennessee, and Indianapolis are listed because they have what it takes to make it interesting. Those teams are versatile offenses that can run the ball, they're not just running teams. But none of them are complete enough to actually pull out the win.

No team in the league is, really. Some matchup better, but when i look across the board i don't see any teams complete enough, or play a style that could beat the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Cleveland has a formidable running game. They kind of remind of the Raiders. Their passing attack is ok, but they really only have one guy that can get vertical. The Chiefs will sell out to stop the run, our corners matchup with Landry well, and the only guy who can cause some problems is Higgins as he can get vertical on us. If Higgins is a no-show, this game will look a lot like the Saints for us on Defense.

Tennesse can score. They're currently tied with us as the highest scoring offense in the league at 31 PPG. But their defense is atrocious. Again, the Chiefs will focus on the run and force the Titans to throw. Offensivly the Chiefs will apply an overwhelming amount of pressure as their secondary and lack of pass rush will be exposed by Mahomes.

Again, with Indy, not complete enough in the passing game to keep up much like the Browns.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:27 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Emmanuel Acho and Marcellus Wiley are the best “oppositional” show right now. Even the “pick a side” takes are entertaining and less mind-numbing than most.

But even with that said... today Wiley was talking about how the Chiefs can’t run the football/are one-dimensional.

I guess he missed them putting up 250 rushing yards against New Orleans.
I like Acho a lot, but I can't stand that FN racist Marcellus Wiley. If there is a chance to praise someone with a dark skin tone, even though the player with a light skin tone is better, that's who he chooses to argue for.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 03:57 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Cowherd just put Buffalo at #1 & the Chiefs #2 again.

Dude is hilarious.
And Nick Wright promptly came on and cleaned his clocked about it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:01 PM 12-22-2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:02 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
And Nick Wright promptly came on and cleaned his clocked about it.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:07 PM 12-22-2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:09 PM 12-22-2020

[Reply]
warpaint* 04:11 PM 12-22-2020
They are manufacturing content
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:12 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
They are manufacturing content
Yup
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:12 PM 12-22-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:21 PM 12-22-2020
"The Saints are like the Steelers, but Brees can still play" ....great backhand to Roethlisberger, even if the Brees part is questionable. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:19 PM 12-22-2020

The Jets and Jaguars both have the same amount of wins against teams with winning records as the Packers

— Mike Renner (@PFF_Mike) December 22, 2020

[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:22 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
"The Saints are like the Steelers, but Brees can still play" ....great backhand to Roethlisberger, even if the Brees part is questionable. :-)
I think Brees was really rusty to start the game, for sure.

I think he started to look like Drew Brees again after half-time.

Another argument against just sitting Mahomes and the stars for almost a month.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 162
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up