ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 64
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
O.city 07:32 AM 04-30-2018
Spoilers are done

They’re gonna have to alter reality somehow to bring people back.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:59 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
They threw out a line for Hawkeye, but I forget what it was.

Ant Man... god. No explanation for his absence, but how the hell are they going to go back to an "ordinary" superhero film so soon after this one?
They said both Hawkeye and Ant Man accepted house arrest to get out of the prison they were in at the end of Civil War.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:05 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Spoilers are done

They’re gonna have to alter reality somehow to bring people back.
They will need to get the gauntlet to alter reality (reality stone) or turn back time (time stone).

But the question; who gets sacrificed in order to get the soul stone? Money is one either Iron Man sacrificing Capt. America or vice versa.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:24 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
In the scene where they have Thanos tied down and are struggling to manually pry the gauntlet off his hand... why did they not chop off his arm and just haul the entire limb back to headquarters?
Chop his arm off with what?

They had Iron Man, Spidey, Drax and Starlord all throwing everything they had at him and only got one tiny ass cut on his cheek.

If anything, you should complain about Spidey and Iron Man struggling to take off the gauntlet while Thanny was 'under'. Iron Man and Spider-Man combined should be at least as strong as a one-handed Thanos.

Originally Posted by Fish:
That's a good question, and brings up something else that bothered me a bit about that subject...

Spoiler!
I was wondering about that myself. My only explanation is that he still appears to be pretty young. Maybe at 1,500 years old he's still a young Asgardian and has yet to fully master his powers.

In any case, Thor has a shit ton of amps they can pull out of their sleeve. We've gotten Stormbreaker but haven't seen his belt that doubles his strength, warrior's madness, Odinforce or Rune King.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:26 AM 04-30-2018
Similarly, we're going to need to see some kind of power spike from Hulk.

I'm guessing, somehow, in the next movie Black Widow will be killed and that'll send Hulk off the deep end. Like, Worldbreaker or World War Hulk style.
[Reply]
O.city 08:27 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
They will need to get the gauntlet to alter reality (reality stone) or turn back time (time stone).

But the question; who gets sacrificed in order to get the soul stone? Money is one either Iron Man sacrificing Capt. America or vice versa.
I'm gonna go with both.

For one, Strange keeping Tony alive to me means they're gonna need him for something in 2. And with Captain Marvel coming around, the need for Cap lessens (as much as that sucks, Cap is my go to guy) and now I'm guessing Bucky takes over?

I'm a bit fuzzy on the comics, but IIRC, Nebula plays a big role in getting the gauntlet?
[Reply]
O.city 08:27 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Chop his arm off with what?

They had Iron Man, Spidey, Drax and Starlord all throwing everything they had at him and only got one tiny ass cut on his cheek.

If anything, you should complain about Spidey and Iron Man struggling to take off the gauntlet while Thanny was 'under'. Iron Man and Spider-Man combined should be at least as strong as a one-handed Thanos.

I was wondering about that myself. My only explanation is that he still appears to be pretty young. Maybe at 1,500 years old he's still a young Asgardian and has yet to fully master his powers.

In any case, Thor has a shit ton of amps they can pull out of their sleeve. We've gotten Stormbreaker but haven't seen his belt that doubles his strength, warrior's madness, Odinforce or Rune King.
I'm going with Odinforce.

Thor is just a badass.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:33 AM 04-30-2018
Are you all wanting Avengers 4 spoilers? Because set photos lead to a pretty solid idea about what they're going to do.
[Reply]
O.city 08:34 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Are you all wanting Avengers 4 spoilers? Because set photos lead to a pretty solid idea about what they're going to do.
No..........

yes please. I'm too weak and can't wait. Although, I figure we all have a pretty decent idea what will happen.
[Reply]
O.city 08:35 AM 04-30-2018
Did they shoot or have they began shooting 4?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:40 AM 04-30-2018
They started shooting about 2 months ago, and set photos got onto Reddit soon after.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:41 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So I fixed my post to put it in spoilers, but I thought we were going off spoilers today, no?
I would say anyone can post spoilers now without tags.
[Reply]
O.city 08:42 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
They started shooting about 2 months ago, and set photos got onto Reddit soon after.
Can you lead me atleast to where I can see something?
[Reply]
O.city 08:46 AM 04-30-2018
And before I start looking around at any kind of spoilers for 4, I wanna get out there my idea of what goes down.

It's gonna be something with the quantum realm. With Ant Man and the wasp coming in July and Captain Marvel next year. Sadly, I thought it would be Adam Warlock, but it's not looking good for that.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 08:56 AM 04-30-2018
Personally I don't think any of them are actually dead. I think they are trapped in the soul gem. (Except Loki who supposedly died before Thanos had the soul gym)

The next movie is going to be about the original avengers breaking everyone out of the soul gym then grouping up to destroy Thanos.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 64
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up