ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 661 of 1209
« First < 161561611651657658659660661 6626636646656717117611161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:45 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

87 diner

Boonville Mo

Sauce and neatballs sure look look like they were tasty
:-):-)
Pasta looks overcooked and what about the (unsanitary) container of dressing stuck in the rabbit food?.:-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:48 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Breakfast and dinner
Where is the omelet from? Fluffy omelets are hard to find these days. Those taters look good too:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:48 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Sauce and neatballs sure look look like they were tasty:-):-)

Pasta looks overcooked and what about the (unsanitary) container of dressing stuck in the rabbit food?.:-)

Noodles were good. Bread was legit. That was the end of my salad eating. So I put the little container there.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:49 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And wipe with anti freeze?
WD-40 for omega-3's
[Reply]
threebag 10:18 PM 10-23-2017
Chicken fried steaks, mixed veg, and sour cream and chive potatoes

I am in a Chicken Fry zone.

Dust them with a little Cavendars while they rest on the rack.
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:33 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Where is the omelet from? Fluffy omelets are hard to find these days. Those taters look good too:-)
It's called red apple cafe in central California. Excellent breakfast.. their potatoes are their specialty
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:43 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
It's called red apple cafe in central California. Excellent breakfast.. their potatoes are their specialty
I've spent time south and north of there but have only driven through that part of CA,
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:46 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Chicken fried steaks, mixed veg, and sour cream and chive potatoes

I am in a Chicken Fry zone.

Dust them with a little Cavendars while they rest on the rack.
That stuff will kill you!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:56 AM 10-24-2017
Not all at once, but a big plate of bacon is such a pretty thing.

[Reply]
scho63 01:33 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Because we eat cast iron and shit nails. :-)
:-):-):-):-):-)

Touche!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:10 AM 10-25-2017
i know, and i swear i mean to, but i rarely post pics, but i will try to tonight.

i have two chicken marinades (12 hours) for deep frying to go along with corn on cob and mashed taters.

my hero:

the first is american mustard and sriracha garlic onion powder, mustard powder, chili flakes,

the second is honey mustard and brown sugar with the other same ingredients.

the batter will be flour and a seasoning mix from the markets for 'southern fried chicken'.

if i am not comatose later i will post back with results :-) :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 01:42 AM 10-25-2017
I've stayed on the keto diet (with no exercise) and lost 28 lbs.

It's very slow going if you don't exercise but it does come off.

And after 5 months I've gained nothing back.

I'd highly recommend exercise (mostly cardio) to go with the keto but it's possible to be a lazy fuck and still lose weight...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:22 AM 10-25-2017
Pork fajitas over fried potatoes

Pork skirt and brisket trimmed well, slathered in EVOO and Mooserub™ BBQ seasoning.

Veggies (bell, poblano, and habanaro peppers, onions and garlic slices)were grilled until about 1/2 cooked and set aside.
Coals spread out and pork cooked for 1 minute a side directly on coals, Yes right on top!

Meat was then put into foil pouch, followed by ziplock bag and a large towel and set aside for 10 minutes while veggies were returned to grill with precooked fried potatoes.

Plated with veggies over the potatoes and the meat and it's juices were placed on top. No tortillas... sorry :-)

The ribs were rubbed Slab one with smashed Ghost pepper and then mustard coating coated with Mooserub™ and placed, cover, overnight for smoking for Wed dinner.

I prepared one rack without Ghost peppers just in case I even i can't eat them with a sweet sauce and malty IPA
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:26 AM 10-25-2017
I am less than 2 minutes in he distroying his kitchen shiv. Someone buy that man a cutting board. What vintage is that from 60's???

I do like the theme: Ghetto cookware ghetto utensils, and does anything have a handle or are they all missing? Nothing says "ghetto" like the bars on the 2nd floor windows.

He does have a good Southern style chicken; Good seasoning mix but his spice mixes both have salt and towards the end he says (and he's right) that you should only use one mix with salt in it. He is dead on with the mustard. hot sauce, and seasoning the bird and not so much the flour. Disposable, no clean up breading bag and pan deep enough for the chicken to float are dead on. Where is the lid just in case of fire???

Nothin' says down home southern fried chicken like old stove top bacon grease (maybe some lard) in your recycled chicken oil, Do you think he used shortening or oil? My mom used Crisco til she changed to peanut oil. I couldn't taste the difference. Due to cost she used to strain it through cheese cloth and store it in the back of the fridge (freeze zone). She would only use the oil on the to 3/4.

His video needs a fews more shots out the window (like the one about 4:00), maybe a random traffic stop where everyone runs to the window and starts recording. You know to keep it real. The prayer at the end just put this video over the top.

Hope you post another one soon.

Originally Posted by Nickhead:

my hero:

: :-)

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:31 PM 10-25-2017

La Familia

Cancun Mexico
[Reply]
Page 661 of 1209
« First < 161561611651657658659660661 6626636646656717117611161 > Last »
Up