ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Ricky Seals-Jones
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:27 PM 04-03-2020

The Chiefs have reached an agreement with TE Ricky Seals-Jones, a source tells me.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) April 3, 2020

[Reply]
Dante84 08:39 PM 04-03-2020
Is he the Hernandez to Kelce’s Gronk? Andy in the kitchen cooking up double TE sets for Pat
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:47 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Is he the Hernandez to Kelce’s Gronk? Andy in the kitchen cooking up double TE sets for Pat
He could be. A lot depends on his football acumen.

But imagine Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, and Seals all on the field at the same time. No RB, just TEs and WRs. Everyone can run and everyone can catch. It would definitely blow any DC's mind.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:55 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He could be. A lot depends on his football acumen.

But imagine Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, and Seals all on the field at the same time. No RB, just TEs and WRs. Everyone can run and everyone can catch. It would definitely blow any DC's mind.
:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:56 PM 04-03-2020
Is he the Hernandez to Kelce’s Gronk?
One a murderous thug and another a Hall of Famer?

Let’s hope not!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:06 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Chiefs are having a good offseason
Are you sure? Might be a little premature.

We’ve still got 15 months left
[Reply]
Hoover 09:06 PM 04-03-2020
He will exploit the hell out of the seem.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:12 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Way bigger penis than Blake Bell, guaranteed.
Why the downvote Redbled? It’s literally a fact that blacks people have bigger dicks.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:17 PM 04-03-2020
I like this signing and think it's excellent work by Brett Veach but good grief, some of you guys need to temper your expectations.

It's clear that Veach had a plan coming into the 2020 season and that it wasn't formed yesterday. He's been playing the Long Game since he became the GM and he's proving to be one of the best, if not currently the best GM in the NFL.

He knew the Chiefs would be cap-strapped but attractive, especially after winning a Super Bowl. But unlike the 2019 offseason, when he pushed the Salary Cap to its limit and therefore had to scrounge and trade for guys with a year left on their contracts (Ogbah & Lee) or guys looking for Prove-It deals (Claiborne, Breeland, Damien Wilson and others), he's stacking up Comp Picks by allowing those same guys to sign with other teams, while once again, signing guys like Seals-Jones to Prove-It deals that will either lead to Comp Picks or contract extensions.

It's a brilliant plan that so far, has been executed brilliantly.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:35 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I like this signing and think it's excellent work by Brett Veach but good grief, some of you guys need to temper your expectations.

It's clear that Veach had a plan coming into the 2020 season and that it wasn't formed yesterday. He's been playing the Long Game since he became the GM and he's proving to be one of the best, if not currently the best GM in the NFL.

He knew the Chiefs would be cap-strapped but attractive, especially after winning a Super Bowl. But unlike the 2019 offseason, when he pushed the Salary Cap to its limit and therefore had to scrounge and trade for guys with a year left on their contracts (Ogbah & Lee) or guys looking for Prove-It deals (Claiborne, Breeland, Damien Wilson and others), he's stacking up Comp Picks by allowing those same guys to sign with other teams, while once again, signing guys like Seals-Jones to Prove-It deals that will either lead to Comp Picks or contract extensions.

It's a brilliant plan that so far, has been executed brilliantly.
Well said!

A bunch of the moves he made last year were late in free agency. The Chiefs have one of the best personnel departments in the league and it allows great drafting but also quality cheap free agents and trades.

Veach seems to be a genius at many aspects of the gm position. He might not be a excellent figure head or leader in a sense, but i dont think it's needed here. Reid is the one in charge, but one of his best traits is he trusts his guys. Veach is the same. Theres no ego from the top down, so you have a completely selfless staff - who all have a say. I think this should lead to sustained success. Who wouldn't want to be part of that?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:42 PM 04-03-2020
WE ARE WINNING THE OFFSEASON!!

TO THE SHIP!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:42 PM 04-03-2020
Big, big upgrade at TE #2 over Super Bowl Champions Blake Bell and Deon Yelder
THIS
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:52 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Cousin of Eric Dickerson, 27 on the Wonderlic.
Good. It'll help pull up the team Wonderlic average which is being weighted down pretty heavily by Morris Claiborne's Worst-in-Wonderlic-History score of 4.

Pretty sure they give you 5 points just for spelling your name right.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:24 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Good. It'll help pull up the team Wonderlic average which is being weighted down pretty heavily by Super Bowl Champion Morris Claiborne's Worst-in-Wonderlic-History score of 4.

Pretty sure they give you 5 points just for spelling your name right.
FYP
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:56 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Are you sure? Might be a little premature.

We’ve still got 15 months left
Yeah I think so. Thanks for asking though I guess.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:23 AM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Great connection, I didn't realize that this was him! Crazy talent.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up