ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs and Chris Jones working towards a long term deal. .
DTVietnam 06:19 AM 04-03-2020
not sure how valid this source is. .

The #Chiefs are planning to keep DL Chris Jones.

— Chiefs Daily (@chiefsdaily15) April 3, 2020

The #Chiefs & Jones will work towards a long-term deal even though it will be very tough. Both sides have interest. Let’s see what happens.

News came from @AdamSchefter

— Chiefs Daily (@chiefsdaily15) April 3, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 01:46 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Just because that exact formula worked last year that doesn't mean it will work again. What happens when interior pressure gets Mahomes injured again, except this time it's for more than 2 games? Or what happens when Mahomes has an off game, and the interior OL is getting their shit pushed in as always so we're not able to lean on the run game?
:-)
[Reply]
FAX 02:15 PM 04-03-2020
C'mon Veachy ...

Get this done.

Everybody!! Send Jones a tweet and tell him to make a deal. And, if necessary, to fire his agent.

FAX
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:15 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think people are kinda missing that we're 2-3 years away from having to use high picks on OT's.
Mitchell Schwartz and Eric Fisher will both be free agents in 2 years. I could see us re-signing one but not both. So if we wait 2 years, are we relying on a rookie to man one of the tackle positions?
[Reply]
YayMike 02:17 PM 04-03-2020
You can't have elite players everywhere, the biggest hole on the team is coverage LB. it's why every damn team we play throws to their backs and TE's over and over.
Absolutely!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:21 PM 04-03-2020
I hope Jones retires a Chief. He is on a HOF trajectory.
[Reply]
TRR 02:23 PM 04-03-2020
You can't have elite players everywhere, the biggest hole on the team is coverage LB. it's why every damn team we play throws to their backs and TE's over and over.
Wouldn’t it be nice for 3rd rounder Dorian O’Daniel to live up to his potential this season? I was high on him coming out of the draft. I watched Ben Niemann’s entire career at Iowa, and never would have dreamed he’d see an NFL field more than O’Daniel.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:26 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
Wouldn’t it be nice for 3rd rounder Dorian O’Daniel to live up to his potential this season? I was high on him coming out of the draft. I watched Ben Niemann’s entire career at Iowa, and never would have dreamed he’d see an NFL field more than O’Daniel.
That would be nice. It would have been nice to have seen him last season as a coverage backer on 3rd down, but alas that never happened. If he couldn't even get on the field towards the end of last year I don't have much faith that he can finally put it together this year, but I hope I'm wrong. It would be interesting to know what specifically his problems have been.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 02:44 PM 04-03-2020
Ain't no advertising dollars for Mack with Trubisky.
Now Christopher Jones and Mahomes = $$$
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:55 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I think they like LDT. Another year healthy, hope Rankin can come back healthy. iIf you can upgrade center, LDT is now your worst linemen. and thats a pretty damn nice place to be.
Rankin was a small improvement over the complete dumpster-fire that Wylie is.

That's not nearly good enough.

We have ONE real unicorn, and that's Patrick fuckin' Mahomes.

We must do a better job of protecting him.

Nothing else is as important. Not fucking linebackers covering RB's, nobody can score fast enough to keep up with us that way as long as that's all they've got.

We need to improve that interior line. Rankin is not a wash with Wisniewski, that's completely stupid. Wylie is complete ass, and Reiter is a back-up at best. LDT wasn't looking great, but perhaps it's issues from the injury.

We need at least two upgrades from guard to guard.

And we need a blue-chip corner. And we need a cover backer. It'd be nice if O'Daniel would develop.

But don't you dare put your SB aspirations on Martinis fuckin' Rankin being good enough.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:46 PM 04-03-2020
Anyway...back to Jones.

I want this guy in Red for his career.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:31 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Super Bowl Champion Rankin was a small improvement over the complete dumpster-fire that Super Bowl Champion Wylie is.

That's not nearly good enough.

We have ONE real unicorn, and that's Patrick ****in' Mahomes.

We must do a better job of protecting him.

Nothing else is as important. Not ****ing linebackers covering RB's, nobody can score fast enough to keep up with us that way as long as that's all they've got.

We need to improve that interior line. Rankin is not a wash with Super Bowl Champion Wisniewski, that's completely stupid. Wylie is complete ass, and Reiter is a back-up at best. Super Bowl Champion LDT wasn't looking great, but perhaps it's issues from the injury.

We need at least two upgrades from guard to guard.

And we need a blue-chip corner. And we need a cover backer. It'd be nice if Super Bowl Champion O'Daniel would develop.

But don't you dare put your SB aspirations on Martinis ****in' Rankin being good enough.
FYP
[Reply]
JakeF 10:33 PM 04-03-2020
Andy likes to keep the same players for as long as possible. Not surprised.
[Reply]
eDave 10:33 PM 04-03-2020
Did we sign this Pro Bowler yet?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:43 PM 04-03-2020
Can't wait to see what Super Bowl Champion Gehrig Dieter can do for us this year!
[Reply]
Rausch 10:45 PM 04-03-2020
I think people are kinda missing that we're 2-3 years away from having to use high picks on OT's.
We’re beyond the point of needing to. The doc’s play slipped this year and our c and otherG are ass. Pat’s mobility makes them look respectable.

When his ankle was hurt he got killed back there...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up