< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Countdown to NFL draft
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:32 PM 04-02-2020
Something to look forward to April 23rd

NFL DRAFTCountdown

[Reply]
bowener 04:04 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just gimme a C or G in the 2-3 range, that’s really all I ask... STOP being so reliant on all of these 5th-6th round guys

Guys like Lemieux or Ruiz could step right in and be INSTANT upgrades... give our mighty King the personal bodyguard he deserves!

Everything else will be gravy
This. I'd like Patrick to have the same luxury that Trent Green had. Give PM2 endless protection and see what he can do. I bet he could even make chicken salad from chicken shit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:23 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
This. I'd like Patrick to have the same luxury that Trent Green had.
Trent Green needed Priest Holmes as well, which is why the Chiefs need to draft a full time starting running back with one of their first three selections, if they don't trade down for more picks.

The offense looked completely different with a healthy Damien Williams than it did without him and given his injury history, it's imperative that the Chiefs draft a guy that can be an every down back.

The likelihood of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson leading this team to a Super Bowl is extremely slim.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:44 PM 04-04-2020
Patriots trying to move up to get Tua.

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/gm-r...pick-simulator
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:51 PM 04-04-2020
This. I'd like Patrick to have the same luxury that Trent Green had. Give PM2 endless protection and see what he can do. I bet he could even make chicken salad from chicken shit.
There's no chicken salad on this team. It's all ribeyes and caviar.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:51 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I didn't realize that Tua had a reputation for cheating.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:40 AM 04-07-2020
I can't believe you people let this fall off the front page!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:51 AM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I didn't realize that Tua had a reputation for cheating.
Well Saben was on Belicheck's staff in Cleveland so it's kind of ingrained from here on out.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:29 PM 04-07-2020
My annual party still on. Come over to my house for some Social Closening.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:30 PM 04-07-2020

Good. They'll go from one broke dick to another.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:41 PM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just gimme a C or G in the 2-3 range, that’s really all I ask... STOP being so reliant on all of these 5th-6th round guys

Guys like Lemieux or Ruiz could step right in and be INSTANT upgrades... give our mighty King the personal bodyguard he deserves!

Everything else will be gravy
:-):-)

Need to protect the franchise PERIOD !!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:43 PM 04-07-2020
I bet he could even make chicken salad from chicken shit.
Already has. Remember Albert Wilson in just one game ? And that was his rookie year.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:45 PM 04-07-2020

Bill giving the farm away? Believe it when I see it.:-)
[Reply]
Stryker 06:26 PM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Trent Green needed Priest Holmes as well, which is why the Chiefs need to draft a full time starting running back with one of their first three selections, if they don't trade down for more picks.

The offense looked completely different with a healthy Damien Williams than it did without him and given his injury history, it's imperative that the Chiefs draft a guy that can be an every down back.

The likelihood of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson leading this team to a Super Bowl is extremely slim.
I actually think that one if not both will be there. Ruiz is DJ's pick for us. "F" that! Can you imagine Swift or CHE being there @ 32? Go for it and relax the rest of the draft with simple position fills.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:47 AM 04-08-2020
Sounds like everybodys given up on Darwin Thompson.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:23 AM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

1) Priest Holmes ran behind what may have been the most dominant offensive line in the history of football.

2)A healthy Damien Williams coincided with Fisher getting back in playing shape and then Wisniewski taking over for the dumpster fire that was Wylie.

3)The likelihood of anyone not named Patrick Mahomes leading this team back to the Super Bowl is very, very low.

I agree that we need an influx of talent at the RB position. I just think without seriously addressing the offensive line it would make little difference. A Zack Moss, or my new dark horse pick Antonio Gibson in the 3rd-4th range would be cool AS LONG AS we've upgraded the line with one draftee and one FA.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up