ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 59
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How are you holding up?
DaFace 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 02:38 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I understand that and I'm worried for my fellow Americans as much as anyone but that is not what the question asked. The question asked 'How am I holding up?' I'm doing just fine, great actually.

Now if the question was 'How worried are you about the current situation?' I'd put it at 7 or 8.
You are absolutely right.

And the points you made in your last couple of posts make sense.

I think being here in NY makes my thinking skewed right now.

Some of my posts have been off to say the least.:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:27 PM 03-22-2020
I am a home body. It is not so bad if you do not think about the other crap going on in this world.
[Reply]
Dunit35 03:39 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I think avoiding MSM and all news outlets had been the key. So much negative over hyping and politics.

Less of that and my stress has dropped considerably. Almost down to nothing at the moment.

Amazing how refreshing and awesome life is when you turn off MSM.

So many let it control their life.
Agreed. Last Monday I was so stressed about all of it. I’d say I was around a three. I’ve since stopped reading about it online other that CP and I don’t do much of that either. Way too much doom and gloom from CPer’s and the media. I’ve went as far as 30 day blocking everyone on FB who mentions the virus. Not many left on my FB.

I’m now around an eight. Could always go down if one of the four people in my house gets sick or my wife or I lose our job. She is going in for ACL and meniscus repair Thursday so hopefully they continue with that procedure. Her employer is allowing her to continue to work she’s just doing all the computer work for the radiation process.

One point that she makes is that many clinics are canceling appointments for their patients. A lot of times cancer is located during these checkups. That worries her.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:42 PM 03-22-2020
Bored and running out of shit to watch on Netflix. Drinking a lot more. This shit sucks.
[Reply]
eDave 03:44 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Bored and running out of shit to watch on Netflix. Drinking a lot more. This shit sucks.
I'm learning Netflix kinda sucks.

Try these codes to unlock a bunch of content:

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:45 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m feeling you on those summer plans

Already paid for my tix on a Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett concert on a friday in June, followed up the very next night with Journey and the Pretenders

Yeah I’d get a refund eventually, but hell man I’ve been dreaming about that weekend all winter... and Crüe is HUGE for me, been on my bucket list since around 1983 :-)
took my son to his first concert at 15. Motley Crue. The Carnival of Sins tour. He really enjoyed the boob cam.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:46 PM 03-22-2020
Tiger King? Fixing to watch later today.
[Reply]
eDave 03:47 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m feeling you on those summer plans

Already paid for my tix on a Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett concert on a friday in June, followed up the very next night with Journey and the Pretenders

Yeah I’d get a refund eventually, but hell man I’ve been dreaming about that weekend all winter... and Crüe is HUGE for me, been on my bucket list since around 1983 :-)
Yea. Coachella postponed. Above & Beyond Acountic in LA is up in the air at this point in July, as is Roger Waters in Philly in July and again in Vegas.

Hope we come out of this and into another "Roaring 20's".
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:53 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
took my son to his first concert at 15. Motley Crue. The Carnival of Sins tour. He really enjoyed the boob cam.
Color me jealous, starting to think my first Crue show is gonna get ratfucked... and it’s even worse because they’re apparently super serial about being better than ever

Everyone’s working with personal trainers, Vince is purportedly letting Diamond Dallas Page kick his ass daily and working like hell to be a lean mean screaming machine again... this was gonna rule!
[Reply]
Rausch 04:09 PM 03-22-2020
For those that don't have an increased work schedule or responsibilities now is a great time to learn some things we all probably should have known.
What cheap antivirals and vitamins you can buy to boost the immune system, how to grow a small garden to supplement your diet, how to make dandelion coffee. Useful things that can make your life better after all this has passed...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:11 PM 03-22-2020
Find a MMO you can play with friends. Games like Ark, 7 days to die, Conan, GTA, etc can get you that social interaction you're missing while staying safe.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:15 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:

All my firearms are out west but I can whip up a 2x4 with a nail in it pretty quick! :-)

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:21 PM 03-22-2020
For those people that are just sitting around their houses watching tv or playing video games, now's your chance to get a life.

Read a book. Learn to cook. Learn basic carpentry. Learn a new language. Take up a new hobby, like fly fishing, bird/wildlife watching, etc. Or at least exercise and get in better shape. Just doing a few dozen push-ups, sit-ups and walking 3 miles a day can do wonders for your overall health and significantly reduce your stress level.

But stop watching the stupid news and reading your FB feed or whatever. That shit is just a waste of time and it's making you crazy.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:26 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Tiger King? Fixing to watch later today.
Yeah that's next on the list. Saw a bunch of FB friends talking about it and it piqued my interest.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:26 PM 03-22-2020
Also, wish I could play the WSOP online circuit right now. Fucking puritans in this country, I swear.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 59
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up