View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 03-14-2020
We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
[Reply]
Donger 01:58 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, nope...

There must be something truly magical at the end of this queue from r/Wellthatsucks

That is just insane.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:06 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, nope...

There must be something truly magical at the end of this queue from r/Wellthatsucks

Is that for real? Freaking morons if it is.
[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 03-15-2020
What did Costco do, commandeer a parking lot down the street for their carts?

:-)
[Reply]
srvy 02:23 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That is just insane.
They are making you wet wipe down your cart before entering that Costco it was on news.
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
They are making you wet wipe down your cart before entering that Costco it was on news.
Good. I've been doing that for years.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:33 PM 03-15-2020
Went to Walmart earlier this morning. They were restocking toilet paper with the huge packages, like 32 rolls in each. Only had about 15 - 20 of those. I was going to buy some but I don't need that many. Hell, a 6 pack of double rolls lasts about a month or so here.

Cold/flu medicine, paper towels, bleach, rubbing alcohol, hand soap, pasta, bags of chicken breasts, were all gone. I did notice all of the name brand bread was gone, plenty of generic/store brand though.

I was able to buy about everything I needed. Stocked up on dog food and regular groceries.
[Reply]
srvy 02:37 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Went to Walmart earlier this morning. They were restocking toilet paper with the huge packages, like 32 rolls in each. Only had about 15 - 20 of those. I was going to buy some but I don't need that many. Hell, a 6 pack of double rolls lasts about a month or so here.

Cold/flu medicine, paper towels, bleach, rubbing alcohol, hand soap, pasta, bags of chicken breasts, were all gone. I did notice all of the name brand bread was gone, plenty of generic/store brand though.

I was able to buy about everything I needed. Stocked up on dog food and regular groceries.
Eggs for some reason are cleaned out everywhere I have been. My family loves eggs its taking a hit on Sunday breakfast.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:38 PM 03-15-2020
Buddy of mine is trying to find tp because he's almost out. Between him, his wife and 2 roommates all driving around in separate cars, they couldn't find any in any store around town. Now is when I make my move :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:39 PM 03-15-2020
Everyone just needs to calm down. What's the worst case scenario again? Something like 5% of the population might die from this virus? The middle-of-the-road prognosis is around 2%? So even if you catch this thing you're about 20 times more likely to survive it than die from it?
[Reply]
stumppy 02:40 PM 03-15-2020
Eggs for some reason are cleaned out everywhere I have been. My family loves eggs its taking a hit on Sunday breakfast.
Yea, forgot about those, they were almost gone but were being restocked.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:43 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Everyone just needs to calm down. What's the worst case scenario again? Something like 5% of the population might die from this virus? The middle-of-the-road prognosis is around 2%? So even if you catch this thing you're about 20 times more likely to survive it than die from it?
Quit talking sense please. The world would rather go ape shit.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:46 PM 03-15-2020
The Wal-Mart we went to this morning had plenty eggs. We picked up an 18 pack. Canned goods, in particular soup was a whole different story
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:48 PM 03-15-2020
This is why you shouldn't make your kids wear helmets, knee and elbow pads just to ride their bikes around the block. It breeds levels of irrational hyper-vigilance that border on phobic.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:38 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
This **** wad is what's wrong with the world. Hopefully this 20 + thousand dollars kick in the nuts will teach him a lesson
I agree, but that’s capitalism.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:40 PM 03-15-2020
Everyone is shitting themselves
[Reply]
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up