View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 03-14-2020
We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:02 PM 03-14-2020
Because they are afraid they are going to have a dirty old ass!

You get some nut jobs that start buying it by the pickup load because they have shit for brains and are paranoid. Toilet paper starts running low and everyone else starts buying it because they are afraid it is going to run out, basically buying in self defense. "If I don't load up now, I won't be able to ever get it again!" mentality. It's a messed up cycle. There are a lot of things disappearing rapidly out there. Pet food is rolling off the shelves, which is another example and God only knows what else. I know meat was getting skinny in the Grocery store I was in yesterday as well. People have gone completely off the rails.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:06 PM 03-14-2020
The only thing that would not make self incarceration work. No TP
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:14 PM 03-14-2020
I began stocking at least 4 months of TP and TP in the house back in the late '90s because I'm lazy. I hate having to go to the store to buy stupid shit like that every month. And it's cheap, so why not? Of course for one person that doesn't shit 6 times a day this isn't a big deal. Even when I was married, my wife saw the reason in it, so we kept it up (would've anyway even if she didn't, but at least she could be rational occasionally).

I actually don't understand why everyone doesn't have at least a few months of TP in their house.

But this hoarding of it now is just retarded. Some friend of a friend on FB just announced a few days ago that she spend the day driving around her state buying nothing but TP and PT; nearly $3,000. WTF? Does she need $1,500 of TP for a month or two? How often does she shit? How many squares does she need for one shit? 50?

Are some of you idjits putting yourselves in debt over TP?
[Reply]
Donger 02:21 PM 03-14-2020
Because three seashells are even harder to find in Denver.

Duh.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:21 PM 03-14-2020
This kind of reminds of one the the big gun/ammo runs back around 2001 or whenever it was. I went into a LGS to pick a gun that I'd ordered, and the place was a madhouse. People just sweeping boxes of ammo into carts, with no regard for what they we taking. I watched some fool walk up to the counter and point at a half a dozen semi-auto rifles and request 5 each. Then he asked what caliber they were. He never even picked one up to look at it.

People are in panic mode and just buying crap like TP and bottled water because they saw it on TV or FB. Not a whit of wit among them. The sheep are stampeding.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:24 PM 03-14-2020
I have a 1980s bathroom in my house (renovating). It has a bidet so I’m feeling pretty smug. Never used it but quite curious
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:33 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
I have a 1980s bathroom in my house (renovating). It has a bidet so I’m feeling pretty smug. Never used it but quite curious
Bidets are awesome. Why wouldn't you use it?
[Reply]
Spott 02:39 PM 03-14-2020
Most people are just really stupid and easily influenced by other people that are equally dumb. If you ever want to lose faith in humanity, just visit any Walmart.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:42 PM 03-14-2020
The first group of people who were hoarding toilet paper were stupidly caught up in the COVID-19 hysteria and now the rest of us have no choice but to panic buy as well since the in-store inventory is so low.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:43 PM 03-14-2020
Hahaha, **** you sheep! Going to literally wipe your asses to death!:-)

https://preview.redd.it/eeelgnp9dnl4...=webp&8b688f06
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:43 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Most people are just really stupid and easily influenced by other people that are equally dumb. If you ever want to lose faith in humanity, just visit any Walmart.
It was really interesting to me that the Walmart TP shelves were completely empty while Target was still fully stocked. Of course, that changed after a few days and Target was bare as well. It was simply interesting that the extreme idiots appear to prefer teh Walmarts.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:44 PM 03-14-2020
We get ours through subscribe and save. We're stupid and forgot to skip it several months in a row so we have a lot in the basement.

I’ve been on the sprayer so I had no idea it was a thing. It’s such a thing that it’s a thing in SCOTT CITY KANSAS. What the fuck assholes?
[Reply]
Donger 02:45 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What the **** assholes?
:-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:07 PM 03-14-2020
Attached: C2A0DF8C-A72E-499D-BC10-283CA59E70BE.jpg (63.5 KB) 
[Reply]
007 03:11 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Because three seashells are even harder to find in Denver.

Duh.
People still don't know how to use the three seashells? Wow, this society really is stupid.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up