ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:22 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
All we have is some apples, 4 Lean Cuisines, a frozen pizza, beer, a few microwave bacon strips, old cheese, condiments, some canned goods, half a loaf of bread, and a half gallon of milk. We are going to die.. I may have to shoot something...
I posted a vid on cleaning tree rats in under 1 minute
And another on Robins breast chili.
Im working up a recipe for Black bird pot pie.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:23 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Have you ever shit an MRE?
Military dose not have time for long drawn out shits in the field.. You haven't shit a hard ball of poop until you shit out a MRE.

PFC..Grunt.

Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:30 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:33 AM 03-13-2020
I posted a vid on cleaning tree rats in under 1 minute
And another on Robins breast chili.
Im working up a recipe for Black bird pot pie.
Sounds like the US version of bat soup. COVID-20 coming to Nebraska soon.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:35 AM 03-13-2020
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
They've come a long way. I bought some as a kid to take camping from a gun show in the early 90s. Those were awful, I believe I had a ham omelet one that was almost inedible.

If you ever get a chance, try the Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE. It's legit good, I'd eat that one on a regular basis if I could find them.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:37 AM 03-13-2020
The story on that. That ive heard anyway. Is this.

The labs in China would test animals and then when the animals were no longer of use. Lab tech's would sell the animals in those street markets.
No idea if this is true? But we're talking Communist China.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:38 AM 03-13-2020
They've come a long way. I bought some as a kid to take camping from a gun show in the early 90s. Those were awful, I believe I had a ham omelet one that was almost inedible.

If you ever get a chance, try the Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE. It's legit good, I'd eat that one on a regular basis if I could find them.
Its been several decades since ive had one.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:10 AM 03-13-2020
So basically the hospital /Doc told you, you might have it ,maybe not. Go home and rest like all your other illnesses, your fine. Thanks for letting us feed off your insurance, dumb ass lol.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:17 AM 03-13-2020
There was a period of about 3-4 months where i pretty much lived off these as a kid. They really weren't that bad. I preferred some of them over some of the shelter food.
[Reply]
loochy 11:25 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
So basically the hospital /Doc told you, you might have it ,maybe not. Go home and rest like all your other illnesses, your fine. Thanks for letting us feed off your insurance, dumb ass lol.
So the doctor is supposed to have a magic pill or something?
[Reply]
Pablo 11:27 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Guaranteed you're 60+. Go taste every door handle you can.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:34 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I know I'm a jokester and pretty light hearted about things. But this tale is a serious one.

I will preface this by saying I have not had the flu since I moved to AZ in 2001. I'm a smoker, skinny, and pretty good looking. I work 100% from home.

I went to a goth concert on Tuesday night. I observed "social distancing" from the whole crowd which was cool to see. But when the main act came on, and the crowd reached capacity, we got a lot closer. Once they were kicking into high gear, social distancing was gone as we packed up close (I got to the rail :-)). Then people were sharing vapes, including me. I was not drinking.

I woke up Wednesday morning in pure hell. Constant fever nearing migraine levels and hot spells where I was sweating pools followed by chills to the bone. My usual smokers caugh was now almost dry. Intermittent nausea (though unable to throw up and didn't result in diareha). Body aches when I got up (I used rubbing alcohol to ease that). I slept on and off through the day, sweating profusely while I slept.

I reached out to BRC when he made a joke about it being hung over in a response to a previous post. He then urged me to see a Dr.. I said I would see how I felt in the morning and said good night. He said he was going to come out here and take me himself if I didn't. Shortly after lying down, I noticed my quicker breathing and my insides started "burning" and it was impossible to lie still. It was weird and the thought of spontaneous combustion ran through my mind. So I got up, updated BRC (who said he'd be thinking of me and sending positive thoughts), and went to the local hospital. I was pretty worried and sweating again. Then shivering when I got there (it was COLD in there).

I got in pretty quick, temperature taken, blood drawn, breathing monitered, stuck his stethescope all over my upper body. The Dr. said I was certainly presenting positively (but pending blood test) but a referral, and official test, would take up to a week or so to get approved (including waiting for the blood test to come back) and scheduled through the AZ medical board (or something like that) and said quaranteening myself would cure me before the test can even be administered. I questioned him about that as I am not going to show up in any statistics. "More important to get well", he said. "And every case is being treated this way right now". I was given some samples of Relenza, and a script. Even through in some Chantix samples. LOL

It's early Friday and I feel much, much better. No fever. Nausea is gone. Hot spells are a lot less and my insides are not burning. Still sweating when I sleep and hopeful that's the bug getting cleaned out. Body aches are minimal as well. However, I have tickets to La Cage au Fou on Saturday and a birthday party for a dear friend at a club. I will have to miss those now. And a local concert tonight. :-) Above and Beyond acoustic at The Greek Theatre in July better not get cancelled as I've been waiting for this show for over 4 years. Check it out.

I'm inclined to believe this is harder than the average flu, but not worth everything going to shit over. This happened because I was into the moment and stupid. A vape hit got me.

I'll be fine. T.Hanks has it worse I think. He is an ex smoker.

And thank you BRC. As I said, your concern was humbling and I believe it helped.

Take from this what you will. It was pretty intense but I will be fine. Looking forward to feeling even better in the morning for sure. I do actually need TP though...
Damn man, take care of yourself. You should have someone give you a swift kick in the ass for swapping spit with strangers at a concert. Hope you're feeling better and the worst is behind you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:42 AM 03-13-2020
God damn this is out of hand.

I got a call from my biological mom that she is in lock down at the rest home she lives at. WTF. No outside visitors only staff can come and go. I was going go see her later today. This is stupid.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:43 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Guaranteed you're 60+. Go taste every door handle you can.

LOL
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:44 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
God damn this is out of hand.

I got a call from my biological mom that she is in lock down at the rest home she lives at. WTF. No outside visitors only staff can come and go. I was going go see her later today. This is stupid.
That sucks. But if your mother were to get sick you'd be feeling a lot worse than simply annoyed.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up