ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>BJ Kissel interviews Chiefs CB Antonio Hamilton
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:18 PM 04-03-2020
He makes a really good impression. Veach rules!

[Reply]
FAX 04:36 PM 04-03-2020
Moving this post from another location for obvious reasons ...

I was kinda impressed with Hamilton's performance against the Eaglets (his only start as a CB).

His stat line is dramatically skewed toward the negative due to a single play in that game that was a very nice, very deep, double move that he almost broke up anyway (missed it by "that much"). That completion was a 44 yarder that made his stat line look far worse than his actual performance. He was playing man all day (as far as I can tell).

In fact, that particular play was very reminiscent of the Wasp. A deep double move - first toward the hash like a deep in-cut or post, then outside to the boundary. Hell of a route and Wentz anticipated the move and actually threw an accurate ball. Can't blame Hamilton on that one ... at all.

We may have something there.

FAX
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:45 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
Moving this post from another location for obvious reasons ...

I was kinda impressed with Hamilton's performance against the Eaglets (his only start as a CB).

His stat line is dramatically skewed toward the negative due to a single play in that game that was a very nice, very deep, double move that he almost broke up anyway (missed it by "that much"). That completion was a 44 yarder that made his stat line look far worse than his actual performance. He was playing man all day (as far as I can tell).

In fact, that particular play was very reminiscent of the Wasp. A deep double move - first toward the hash like a deep in-cut or post, then outside to the boundary. Hell of a route and Wentz anticipated the move and actually threw an accurate ball. Can't blame Hamilton on that one ... at all.

We may have something there.

FAX
Reminds me a bit of all the critiques of Ward in 2018 after Seattle even though so many of the yards he gave up were due to unbelievable plays from Russ Wilson and Doug Baldwin.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:40 PM 04-03-2020
Cool, lets go!

Also, I'm very pleased the Chiefs hired BJ Kissel. He does a great job and is not a fuckwit like some of the other people they had in that job before him
[Reply]
scho63 07:28 PM 04-03-2020
I think the Chiefs really like SMART players as well as talented. This is impressive of Reid and Veach. Dorsey seemed to not care.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:49 PM 04-03-2020
That special teams play where two of them batted it back over the line is one of the best coverage plays I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Az_Chiefsfan 07:57 PM 04-03-2020
Way early, but if Veach strikes again......Legend!
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 12:36 AM 04-04-2020
Another low risk/high reward move. Veach truly does his due diligence.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:26 AM 04-04-2020
Hopefully, he will turn into a solid contributor for us.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:05 AM 04-04-2020
Good #3 CB. Still need a CB opposite of Ward. Fenton is our slot CB and a damn good one too
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:07 AM 04-04-2020
what a sweetie!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:24 AM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
what a sweetie!
Awe Thankyou.
[Reply]
Up