32 Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

63 Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah

96 Zack Moss, RB Utah

128 Chase Claypool, WR Notre Dame

159 Khalil Davis, IDL Nebraska

I was happy with the outcome.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:39 PM 04-09-2020
I traded down in the 2nd and picked up an extra 4th. I would like to get an extra 3rd ideally if we actually traded down, but the trades on this site seem to be a bit stingy with what they'll accept.

2 - D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
2 - Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
3 -Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin
4- Davion Taylor, LB, Colorado
4 - Collin Johnson, WR, Texas
5 - Tanner Muse, S, Clemson
[Reply]
Marco Polo 03:49 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I traded down in the 2nd and picked up an extra 4th. I would like to get an extra 3rd ideally if we actually traded down, but the trades on this site seem to be a bit stingy with what they'll accept.

2 - D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
2 - Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
3 -Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin
4- Davion Taylor, LB, Colorado
4 - Collin Johnson, WR, Texas
5 - Tanner Muse, S, Clemson
I would take that draft but would sure like a solid LB in the first. That's cool that you were able to do the trades. I would love to flirt with that but I'm too stingy to pay for premium.
[Reply]
rockymountainchief 09:57 AM 04-10-2020
Sorry if it's a repost, but PFF removed the paywall from their mock sim. It's awesome. You can set up some initial assumptions for how it works and it gives you the ability to trade up or down throughout.

https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:36 AM 04-10-2020
My latest simulation:

32 - Kenneth Murray, LB
63 - Robert Hunt, IOL
96 - Darnay Holmes, CB
138 - Anthony McFarland, RB
177- Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:59 PM 04-19-2020
Players available when the Chiefs pick at 32.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:16 AM 04-20-2020
Voch Lombardi’s Mock Draft.

https://youtu.be/q73oRFu60Q4
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 04-20-2020
I like dicking around w/ PFF's mock draft simulator because you can do trades a little easier.

So I just went haywire for giggles:

55: Swift, RB
63: Chinn, S/LB
78: Jonah Jackson, G
79: Willie Gay Jr, LB
96: Troy Pride Jr, CB
119: Kenny Willekes - DE
148: Antonio Gibson, WR
152: Solomon Kindley, G
177: Harrison Bryant, TE

I also got the Jets 2021 1st rounder w/ my first round trade down.

In other words - complete lunacy. But how fun would that draft be? A couple new IOLs, a new RB, a couple new LBs (inside/out), a rotational edge rusher, a backup TE, a gadget WR/RB, a solid CB prospect and an extremely valuable 1st rounder from the Jets.

That draft would be legendary....good or bad.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:06 AM 04-21-2020
I didn't go heywire but traded down from 2nd to 3rd and picked up a 4th and 7th

32 KC Yetur Gross-Matos ED Penn State
78 KC Akeem Davis-Gaither LB Appalachian State
96 KC Raekwon Davis DI Alabama
119 KC Antonio Gibson RB Memphis
138 KC Reggie Robinson II CB Tulsa
177 KC Saahdiq Charles T LSU
228 KC Quez Watkins WR Southern Miss

I can't fathom Davis-Gaither being there. I have him at 63 but question whether he'll actually require a move up in 2.
I have Raekwon Davis as a Rd 1 guy...
I have Watkins as Rd 4

Used PFF 50/50 rating with teams drafting a little for need, Caring about positional value and Random
Attached: download.png (42.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Mecca 07:02 AM 04-21-2020
Gross-Matos is a pretty terrible fit here, do not like that pick.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gross-Matos is a pretty terrible fit here, do not like that pick.
I don't think he's a bad fit, I just think he may not be a good player.

He can add some weight and play at 275 in all likelihood. He has the length and probably the functional strength to play a 4-3 DE. But if he develops as you'd expect he profiles more as a LEO than an SDE.

He's a rich man's K-Pass. He has a longer development curve and a lot more bust potential. I wouldn't say fit is the issue - he can play here. But he'd need to change his body a bit and really change his mentality. You draft him in the 1st and you do so recognizing that year 1 is likely a red-shirt year. It wouldn't be the end of the world because we still have Okafor and K-Pass to rotate at SDE in 2020.

But there's a lot of bust potential there.

The guy I really hope someone falls in love with is Chaisson. That's a love-fest I just don't get. If he falls to 32 you almost have to take him because there's a lot of tools there but man I don't have to squint much at all to see Dee Ford 2.0 - a long, frustrating development process that shows flashes but just never works out quite like you'd hope. There's just a ton of 'implosion' potential there.

On the spectrum of 'solid w/ a high floor' to 'high variance and explosive w/ bust potential' you have Epenesa -- Gross-Matos -- Chaisson from one end to the other.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:28 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't think he's a bad fit, I just think he may not be a good player.

He can add some weight and play at 275 in all likelihood. He has the length and probably the functional strength to play a 4-3 DE. But if he develops as you'd expect he profiles more as a LEO than an SDE.

He's a rich man's K-Pass. He has a longer development curve and a lot more bust potential. I wouldn't say fit is the issue - he can play here. But he'd need to change his body a bit and really change his mentality. You draft him in the 1st and you do so recognizing that year 1 is likely a red-shirt year. It wouldn't be the end of the world because we still have Okafor and K-Pass to rotate at SDE in 2020.

But there's a lot of bust potential there.

The guy I really hope someone falls in love with is Chaisson. That's a love-fest I just don't get. If he falls to 32 you almost have to take him because there's a lot of tools there but man I don't have to squint much at all to see Dee Ford 2.0 - a long, frustrating development process that shows flashes but just never works out quite like you'd hope. There's just a ton of 'implosion' potential there.

On the spectrum of 'solid w/ a high floor' to 'high variance and explosive w/ bust potential' you have Epenesa -- Gross-Matos -- Chaisson from one end to the other.
Chaisson is from LSU with really good workout numbers in a year that edge rusher isn't exactly popping, he'll probably go in the first 20 picks.
[Reply]
SBLIVchamps 09:30 PM 04-21-2020
Using the PFF one I traded down from 32 for picks 52 and 57.

52) Dantzler CB
57) Deandre Swift RB
63) Jordyn Brooks LB
96) Reakwon Davis DL
4th) Antonio Gibson--prob dont need him because of Swift, but I love him
5th) Hakeem Adeniji OL
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:35 AM 04-22-2020
No trades, not a premium member. Didn't set up well for a top-tier RB because I couldn't pass up Hall at #63.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:29 PM 04-22-2020
Not sure what I think about that site, but I'd be fine with this... (only did 5 rounds)

Andrew Thomas, OT
KJ Hamler, WR
Dantzler, CB
Logan Wilson, LB
Tyler Biadasz, C
Lynn Bowden, WR
Khalil Davis, IDL
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up