ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2210 of 4890
« First < 1210171021102160220022062207220822092210 221122122213221422202260231027103210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 10:34 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Man, you aren't sucking me into this stuff.

But I will agree, that was baffling. Even the DB couldn't believe it. I would say that I would have been irate, had we not gone on to score. But when I try and wrap my head around the thought of being 3-7, rather than 4-6, it's hard to feel anything but indifference.
What about being 4 -7? It's coming.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:38 PM 11-20-2018
Man, you aren't sucking me into this stuff.

But I will agree, that was baffling. Even the DB couldn't believe it. I would say that I would have been irate, had we not gone on to score. But when I try and wrap my head around the thought of being 3-7, rather than 4-6, it's hard to feel anything but indifference.
There is no rational explanation at that critical juncture in the game....other than the refs were trying to get the Chargers a win. I think they panicked after the Donks appeared to be driving....and made a chunk play to them in FG range.

It was ****ed up...and I hate the Donks.

They literally made up a penalty that should have decided the game... but Keesum was nails for the first time this season.
[Reply]
TEX 10:38 PM 11-20-2018
Actually, using that reference, TEX seems like something of a combination of Francis, and this guy.

I bet you say that to all the guys.
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:00 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I bet you say that to all the guys.
Okay. Let's hug it out.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:00 AM 11-21-2018
I'm just going to say this once.

Keenum = LA 4th quarter clutch job!

Mahomes = LA 4th quarter choke job!
:-)

Mahomes drove down and put KC up with under 3:00 with a TD...Scandrick dropped a sure interception that would have ended the game.

One missed play from a DB turns Mahomes into a chump and Goff into a champ.

You would trade your whole team for Mahomes + 3 entire drafts...and it still wouldn't be nearly enough.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:39 AM 11-21-2018
You wont even smell 9 wins. You'll be damn lucky to win 7.
Let's bet on 8. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:43 AM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How did you feel about that OPI with :37 seconds left?

The refs huddled around and decided to invent a penalty that took you out of FG range..

It was pretty brazen for the NFL to try and get away with that...it was circa Raiders 2016 late game rigging level.

I copied these responses from the Chargers forum game day thread...

-wow how is that on the donks?

-Wow...gift penalty for Bolts...takes Donks out of figgie range...for now…

-What was the call?

-Look...we'll take it

-The Chargers have MANY breaks in this game and they blew it anyway.
Seriously, now I get why you're all twisted up crazy. Why are you online in fan forums DURING A GAME? I mean, I guess it's kinda like watching the game with friends.

[Reply]
TEX 07:19 AM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Seriously, now I get why you're all twisted up crazy. Why are you online in fan forums DURING A GAME? I mean, I guess it's kinda like watching the game with friends.

He's not crazy - sometimes his delivery is a bit jaded, but he often makes good points for thought.

Crazy has many faces. For example, it's crazy to think that the refs don't push games in certain directions from time to time. Far too much stuff happens, like he is describing, on a weekly bases for it to be coincidence... Crazy could also be conceived as a Cheating Donx fan who literally lives on a Chiefs Board. Do we know anyone who fits that description?
:-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:22 AM 11-21-2018
Let's bet on 8. :-)
:-)! Good one.

No, I'll be very clear this year. I'll bet you, or anyone, they will not have a winning record. So 7 wins or less. Any takers? I mean Dom & Co. has them making the playoffs. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:24 AM 11-21-2018
Okay. Let's hug it out.
No chance. You'll probably try to check my prostate. Donx have a thing for Vaseline. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:30 AM 11-21-2018
He's not crazy - sometimes his delivery is a bit jaded, but he often makes good points for thought.

Crazy has many faces. For example, it's crazy to think that the refs don't push games in certain directions from time to time. Far too much stuff happens, like he is describing, on a weekly bases for it to be coincidence... Crazy could also be conceived as a Cheating Donx fan who literally lives on a Chiefs Board. Do we know anyone who fits that description? :-)
One could say I'm on a humanitarian type mission...

And, most crazy people make sensible statements - it's usually a combination of many other things that form the collective crazy. I mean, you point to me being here. He's a KC fan... copying comments from a fan board during a game featuring two rivals, then referencing them here. Who does that?

I can barely find the time to sit down and watch Broncos' games without distraction... he's traversing the interwebs like the Hobbit through middle earth, hoping to to find a band of like minded chaps to travel with him to defeate the big evil eye in the NFL sky.
[Reply]
TEX 08:13 AM 11-21-2018
One could say I'm on a humanitarian type mission...

And, most crazy people make sensible statements - it's usually a combination of many other things that form the collective crazy. I mean, you point to me being here. He's a KC fan... copying comments from a fan board during a game featuring two rivals, then referencing them here. Who does that?

I can barely find the time to sit down and watch Broncos' games without distraction... he's traversing the interwebs like the Hobbit through middle earth, hoping to to find a band of like minded chaps to travel with him to defeate the big evil eye in the NFL sky.
You seem to know a lot about crazy...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:19 AM 11-21-2018
You seem to know a lot about crazy...
19 years around here ... changes a man.
[Reply]
TEX 10:11 AM 11-21-2018
19 years around here ... changes a man.
:-) Now that IS crazy!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:43 AM 11-21-2018

I think the fans of the actual team getting games swayed in their favor are more honest in the moment.

When I see something that I think is cheating...I want to see the reaction from the beneficiary.

I'm not on their game thread in real-time...I go there to document it after the fact.

I've been playing close attention to the Chargers...as they have been hyped out of nowhere like the 2016 Raiders. I want to see what lengths the league will go to see they succeed.
[Reply]
Page 2210 of 4890
« First < 1210171021102160220022062207220822092210 221122122213221422202260231027103210 > Last »
Up