ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 162
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
diqlix 09:10 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...qb-in-the-nfl/

These clowns need to be humbled. Badly.
Gross.

I don’t like the arrogance i’m seeing over on that board.
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 09:12 AM 12-20-2020
Give me the Bills in Arrowhead in January. The Bills are definitely our biggest threat in the AFC but Andy will game plan them. We have the edge there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
diqlix 09:15 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
They must have forgotten the loss to KC earlier this year. We stomped their asses in the mud.
Past performance does not guarantee future success.
[Reply]
diqlix 09:16 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:
Give me the Bills in Arrowhead in January. The Bills are definitely our biggest threat in the AFC but Andy will game plan them. We have the edge there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not for nothing, but I would think most Chiefs fans would be rooting for Buffalo. Not bashing them.

I root for the Chiefs when they’re not playing the Bills.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:17 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Past performance does not guarantee future success.
Neither does your history
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:18 AM 12-20-2020
Not for nothing, but I would think most Chiefs fans would be rooting for Buffalo. Not bashing them.

I root for the Chiefs when they’re not playing the Bills.
January 23, 1994

#neverforget

*personally, I don't care, it was a different era, but a lot here do....
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:30 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
January 23, 1994

#neverforget

*personally, I don't care, it was a different era, but a lot here do....
I remember it clearly. I didn't like the fact that we lost, but they were clearly the better team. Other playoff losses sting much worse than that one.
[Reply]
Funkstown 09:35 AM 12-20-2020
I think you’re seeing how Pats fans became so needy too.

“Wahhh, everyone isn’t bowing down to us”

“Wahhh, someone said another team may have a chance against us”

I already see some Chiefs fans turning into this and it’s gross.

Chiefs fans have been cool for so long, I hope they don’t get Patriotitis.
Don’t you have a Bills board to attend to?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:42 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I remember it clearly. I didn't like the fact that we lost, but they were clearly the better team. Other playoff losses sting much worse than that one.
I remember it well, and feel the same way.

And it's amazing how one Super Bowl win washes away a lot of the past trauma lol.....
[Reply]
warpaint* 09:44 AM 12-20-2020
Y’all are getting trolled. Goodness.

Mainly bc his takes aren’t that far off

The Bills are the biggest AFC threat to the Chiefs or so it seems at the moment. Josh Allen is playing really well and has been all season. It looks like he’s turned the corner and is going to be a franchise guy for the next decade. And they could beat the Chiefs in a rematch it’s not inconceivable.

Do I think it will happen? No. A top 5 coach and generational QB talent with the weaponry the Chiefs have is most likely too much for them to overcome. We’ve seen them play once, looking at that against the backdrop of the rest of the teams’ resumes the Chiefs appear to be better. Barring injuries,

The teams that can beat them next month is probably limited to,

Buffalo
Seattle (their defense is lol but they have the offense to get into a shootout which I think is the best way to beat them).
Green Bay
Rams
Saints

That’s about it.

The Bills are the fifth fav per Vegas at the moment,

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Or at least when that link was last updated.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:45 AM 12-20-2020
This would be a helluva round of games.

Wild Card round:

Chiefs - bye

Colts @ Steelers
Browns @ Bills
Ravens @ Titans
[Reply]
jhawkinVA 10:37 AM 12-20-2020
Last year, I felt like everyone didn't realize quite how good LSU and Kansas City were compared to their respective competition. Before the postseason, I had little doubt both would win the title.

This year, I feel like everyone is recognizing KC as the team to beat but there's this growing sentiment that maybe the Bills or Packers are playing better than KC is.

All I will say to that is KC has one loss and I think they've been holding back plays almost the entire season.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:57 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
Y’all are getting trolled. Goodness.

Mainly bc his takes aren’t that far off

The Bills are the biggest AFC threat to the Chiefs or so it seems at the moment. Josh Allen is playing really well and has been all season. It looks like he’s turned the corner and is going to be a franchise guy for the next decade. And they could beat the Chiefs in a rematch it’s not inconceivable.

Do I think it will happen? No. A top 5 coach and generational QB talent with the weaponry the Chiefs have is most likely too much for them to overcome. We’ve seen them play once, looking at that against the backdrop of the rest of the teams’ resumes the Chiefs appear to be better. Barring injuries,

The teams that can beat them next month is probably limited to,

Buffalo
Seattle (their defense is lol but they have the offense to get into a shootout which I think is the best way to beat them).
Green Bay
Rams
Saints

That’s about it.

The Bills are the fifth fav per Vegas at the moment,

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Or at least when that link was last updated.
I acknowledge that the Bills are playing good ball right now obviously

I acknowledge that the Bills are probably the biggest AFC threat to the Chiefs

I acknowledge that most people think the Chiefs would win the second matchup

What I've asked, and what nobody that are Bills fans has explained:

In a hypothetical 2nd match up with the Chiefs, how do the Bills win that game?

Last time, the Bills couldn't generate a pass rush, sat back in a soft zone, and let a very average running game gash them for 245 yards. On defense, the Chiefs had ZERO sacks, but generated enough rush to bother Allen. They didn't have any turnovers until the Bills last drive to ice the game, and there wasn't a bunch of flukey stuff that happened: Returns for TDs, tons of turnovers....it was one team lining up and beating the crap out of the other....

So, do the Bills try to blitz more, do they play the soft shell again, and if so, how does that dynamic swing it towards the Bills?

I get it that they are all feeling good right now, but we Chiefs fans know what that is: 1995, 1997, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2015, 2018.....yeah, we all felt real good those years too.

I mean, the Bills haven't won jack in 25 years, now we're supposed to put them in the Super Bowl? This version of the Bills hasn't even won a single playoff game.....Josh Allen is 0-1 in the playoffs.....

I'm not saying they can't do it, I'm saying that if they are, somebody ought to at least explain how they get by the Champs, in Arrowhead, in what would be the AFCCG, since they sure as heck didn't do it before.

Otherwise, may want to calm down a bit, or go to the Bills board if they want to jerk each other off.....
[Reply]
warpaint* 12:12 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I acknowledge that the Bills are playing good ball right now obviously

I acknowledge that the Bills are probably the biggest AFC threat to the Chiefs

I acknowledge that most people think the Chiefs would win the second matchup

What I've asked, and what nobody that are Bills fans has explained:

In a hypothetical 2nd match up with the Chiefs, how do the Bills win that game?

Last time, the Bills couldn't generate a pass rush, sat back in a soft zone, and let a very average running game gash them for 245 yards. On defense, the Chiefs had ZERO sacks, but generated enough rush to bother Allen. They didn't have any turnovers until the Bills last drive to ice the game, and there wasn't a bunch of flukey stuff that happened: Returns for TDs, tons of turnovers....it was one team lining up and beating the crap out of the other....

So, do the Bills try to blitz more, do they play the soft shell again, and if so, how does that dynamic swing it towards the Bills?

I get it that they are all feeling good right now, but we Chiefs fans know what that is: 1995, 1997, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2015, 2018.....yeah, we all felt real good those years too.

I mean, the Bills haven't won jack in 25 years, now we're supposed to put them in the Super Bowl? This version of the Bills hasn't even won a single playoff game.....Josh Allen is 0-1 in the playoffs.....

I'm not saying they can't do it, I'm saying that if they are, somebody ought to at least explain how they get by the Champs, in Arrowhead, in what would be the AFCCG, since they sure as heck didn't do it before.

Otherwise, may want to calm down a bit, or go to the Bills board if they want to jerk each other off.....
Win a shootout. I think it’s the only way to beat the Chiefs. They seem to have a different playbook for the big games vs when they’re jacking around with the Chargers or Broncos. The Chiefs are going to score.

Let me put it this way, if they played ten times the Chiefs wouldn’t win all ten. They aren’t unbeatable. You acknowledge that but want it explained to you? The Bills ceiling is higher than the Chiefs floor but it’s not higher than the Chiefs ceiling.

Frankly if the Chiefs play their “A” game I do not believe they can be beaten but nobody does that every week.

The one seed is important for the bye. Beyond that playing the game in KC is relatively insignificant this year.

I’m not really sure where you’re coming from with the last line. The guy is here to get under Chiefs fans’ skin. He is succeeding.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:22 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...qb-in-the-nfl/

These clowns need to be humbled. Badly.
Josh Allen is going to choke in the first round again, and I'm going to laaaaugh
[Reply]
Page 134 of 162
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144 > Last »
Up