ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-28-2024
I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its officially released.

2024 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:42 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Is there no other media in St. Louis calling out the team for letting this team get to rock bottom, this may not even be rock bottom yet.

From Bernie:
Offensively the Cardinals are Bob Uecker, a .200 career hitter in the majors. But that isn’t a fair comparison because Uecker is 90 years old and he’s calling Brewers games from upstairs in his radio booth at American Family Field. That said, the beloved “Mr. Baseball” couldn’t hit any worse than Dylan Carlson.
Bernie is always it
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:42 AM Yesterday
Butters is a company man mouthpiece
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:33 PM Yesterday
Why did they put us on the national TV broadcast? The paper bags are out at Bush.
Attached: IMG_9890.jpg (86.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Watches a meatball down the middle, swings at a ball that would have hit a left handed batter.

Few days later and he had another at bat exactly the same. Dude can’t see the ball to save his ass.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 08:25 AM Today
The DWIII interview is incredibly tone deaf. Of all the PR training those in professional sports gets, it's just plain arrogant. It's going to get even worse if he is the heir apparent to the franchise.

I live in Chicago and even Cubs fans feel sorry for us. It's that bad, folks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
The DWIII interview is incredibly tone deaf. Of all the PR training those in professional sports gets, it's just plain arrogant. It's going to get even worse if he is the heir apparent to the franchise.

I live in Chicago and even Cubs fans feel sorry for us. It's that bad, folks.
I caught a couple of clips from the interview. Tone deaf is right. It's like he said "let them eat cake".
;
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:03 AM Today
Here's the Dewitt III podcast.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0OemGFKyWanfDio2mwKEav
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:33 PM Today
Another billionaire that's fucking clueless....shocking

Worth multi billion dollars, bought the team for 150 million, huge/loyal fanbase, and spends like Scrooge fucking McDuck. Then you throw in the garbage that are MLB TV rights and he wonders why people are pissed? Spend some fucking money and help fox the damn TV situation.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up