ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 232
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:24 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
If not for a bad 2nd quarter in game 2, Philly would have the sweep.
Yup. That was one of the worst quarters I have ever seen in an NBA game
[Reply]
-King- 04:00 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
But they told me Rodney Hood and Jordan Clarkson were difference makers.
Funny how nobody thought they were bad players until they started playing in Cleveland. They were both good offensive players that can create for themselves. But they're forced to play LeBron ball and just wait for a kickout like every other LeBron teammate.

Thats not even mentioning the fact that lebrons handpicked coach can't coach to save his life.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:01 PM 04-21-2018
So Paul George isn't going to LA with his OKC contract. So that means Lebron ain't going there.

If he's not going there, does he just stay in Cleveland? How the hell do they give him help? They would have to do some serious money-shifting in order to afford a decent free agent for Lebron to play with. I guess they do still have the Nets' 1st rounder, which may help, even if they just use it to clear cash from Tristan Thompson's deal.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:59 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Funny how nobody thought they were bad players until they started playing in Cleveland. They were both good offensive players that can create for themselves. But they're forced to play LeBron ball and just wait for a kickout like every other LeBron teammate.

Thats not even mentioning the fact that lebrons handpicked coach can't coach to save his life.
Posted via Mobile Device
Actually, I was in here referring to them as scrubs from day 1 of the trade. All they did was transfer out their older injured scrubs in the deal for younger scrubs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:00 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So Paul George isn't going to LA with his OKC contract. So that means Lebron ain't going there.

If he's not going there, does he just stay in Cleveland? How the hell do they give him help? They would have to do some serious money-shifting in order to afford a decent free agent for Lebron to play with. I guess they do still have the Nets' 1st rounder, which may help, even if they just use it to clear cash from Tristan Thompson's deal.
Houston or Philly seems more likely at this point.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:46 PM 04-21-2018
AD is just awesome. Congrats Pelicans for sweeping Portland but probably will get swept by GS
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:52 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Did I miss PG signing with OKC?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:00 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Did I miss PG signing with OKC?
Woah, I think I just made that up. I could have sworn I heard he re-signed with OKC, but I guess I'm wrong.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:04 PM 04-21-2018
Houston getting blown out by this TWolves team is soft. I might have to revise my pick to Warriors in 5 again.
[Reply]
thegame214 08:23 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
AD is just awesome. Congrats Pelicans for sweeping Portland but probably will get swept by GS
Swept? Have you seen them play?! They've beaten GS at GS
[Reply]
thegame214 08:24 PM 04-21-2018
Houston getting blown out by this TWolves team is soft. I might have to revise my pick to Warriors in 5 again.
Pelicans are beating GS. And I'll gladly put money on it
[Reply]
New World Order 08:41 PM 04-21-2018
You should probably revise most of them.

Your picks have been dreadful (as usual).
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:48 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Swept? Have you seen them play?! They've beaten GS at GS
They got blown out both games when Steph played and beat them when he didn’t at the end of the regular season. Guess who is coming back.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:51 PM 04-21-2018
I don't like Golden State, but come the fuck on, dude.

Also, god damn. A Wolves playoff win. Was starting to feel like the Royals/Chiefs there for me pre-2014
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:27 PM 04-21-2018
Stop. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 232
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up