ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 85
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:00 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
errr....as far as I can tell Bob Kraft won't need to register as a sex offender. I mean, mock him all you want, but... :-)
He may in China.
[Reply]
TLO 02:01 PM 04-17-2019
OverblownGate?

GrossOldManThingsGate?

InferiorityComplexGate?
LOLGateLOL
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:02 PM 04-17-2019
Meanwhile:

T.J. Quinn

Verified account

@TJQuinnESPN
36m36 minutes ago

Kraft's attorneys are accusing the Palm Beach Co. state attorney's office of prosecutorial misconduct and breaking a promise made Friday not to release the evidence until a judge OK's it.

And, finally, it's my understanding that a judge has ruled that it cannot be released until there is a hearing on the matter.
[Reply]
TLO 02:08 PM 04-17-2019
Meanwhile:

T.J. Quinn

Verified account

@TJQuinnESPN
36m36 minutes ago

Kraft's attorneys are accusing the Palm Beach Co. state attorney's office of prosecutorial misconduct and breaking a promise made Friday not to release the evidence until a judge OK's it.

And, finally, it's my understanding that a judge has ruled that it cannot be released until there is a hearing on the matter.
That's fine. I don't really want to see an old man getting a handy anyway.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:08 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He may in China.

Yeah, as if billionaires get tagged with this stuff there. They either are in favor with the Party and could rape babies, or they are not in which case they disappear.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/econ...hing-hong-kong
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:09 PM 04-17-2019
OverblownGate?
Kraft could have just plead guilty, paid the fine and this would have been done, but instead he wants to go to a jury trial... so Kraft is the one over blowing his own blow job.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:13 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Kraft could have just plead guilty, paid the fine and this would have been done, but instead he wants to go to a jury trial... so Kraft is the one over blowing his own blow job.

Yep. My assumption is that he's more worried about whatever sanctions the NFL hands down against him than he is about paying the fine and doing community service or whatever.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:23 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
That's right! So, fuck him and I hope the tape continues to embarrass him and create problems in his social circles. At the very least, the true blue blood society will no longer entertain him and could choose to make his remaining days VERY difficult on the east coast social scene.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 PM 04-17-2019
Yep. My assumption is that he's more worried about whatever sanctions the NFL hands down against him than he is about paying the fine and doing community service or whatever.
I hope the NFL throws the fucking book at him.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:25 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
That's right! So, **** him and I hope the tape continues to embarrass him and create problems in his social circles. At the very least, the true blue blood society will no longer entertain him and could choose to make his remaining days VERY difficult on the east coast social scene.
:-) He's a billionaire. The rich don't care, they hang with their own.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:31 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that billionaires hold regular "Eyes Wide Shut" parties. At least, I would if I was a billionaire.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:34 PM 04-17-2019
Kraft is only worried about his reputation. That video can't be unseen and will exist forever. Massively embarrassing to a guy that everyone says is so perfect and honest. He's a dirty POS that is a liar and employs liars but always gets a pass in the media and in the NFL. He's bitching like a wussy and hiding behind bullshit.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:44 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Exactly. Seriously doubt he cares what a Chiefs fan like SweetDaddyMoron says about him...

He isnt going to serve a day in prison and he'll still be a billionaire. He'll live...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:47 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Kraft is only worried about his reputation. That video can't be unseen and will exist forever. Massively embarrassing to a guy that everyone says is so perfect and honest. He's a dirty POS that is a liar and employs liars but always gets a pass in the media and in the NFL. He's bitching like a wussy and hiding behind bullshit.
Correct. He's fucking scum. Let the embarrassment FLOW as it erodes his "good name".
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:30 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hope the NFL throws the ****ing book at him.
Maybe they'll take away all his coin tosses for 2019
[Reply]
Page 73 of 85
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up