ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 85
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:22 PM 04-14-2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:24 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Would love to put in yard signs all over fuckers neighborhood and adjoining streets.
[Reply]
chargerstickum 10:24 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Why are you here, don't you Boston types have some terrorists to breed/house/support? Perhaps teach them how to fly air born planes (and skip the landing lesson too!!)? Are you on an ISIS break? Did you run out of pressure cookers to build bombs in?

Is it your cell's weekend off?
ahhh yeahhh i'm a pats fan

actually there a thousands of them in sd but i i did meet your friends this weekend...neal and bob...both wore chiefs jerseys
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:34 PM 04-14-2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:36 PM 04-14-2019
Yes. It is true.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:46 PM 04-14-2019
I'm standing by my intuition that this was a legitimate sex trafficking sting that got hijacked by snaring two politically connected billionaires....who could outspend the legal system....and payoff anybody that needed to be.

There is no reasonable explanation how TWO billionaires were in that place in such a short time frame...unless people want to suspend reality and rationalize improbable odds.

Then having them try to get Kraft to admit guilt without suffering any real consequences...that's their way of saying "Yeah, you have more money than us, but you arent getting out of this without a scar".

I was thinking "people cant be legitimately this ****ing stupid"....then I realized I'm on a football forum.

There is definitely some creepy undertones going on here...that unlimited money made go away.
[Reply]
chargerstickum 10:53 PM 04-14-2019
chiefs fans should worry about their own teams transgressions like shooting the mother or beating the mother of their children
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:53 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm standing by my intuition that this was a legitimate sex trafficking sting that got hijacked by snaring two billionaires....who could outspend the legal system.

There is no reasonable explanation how TWO billionaires were in that place in such a short time frame...unless people want to suspend reality and rationalize improbable odds.

Then having them try to get Kraft to admit guilt without suffering any real consequences...

I was thinking "people cant be legitimately this ****ing stupid"....then I realized I'm on a football forum.

There is definitely some creepy undertones going on here...that money made go away.
It doesn't seem to me that anyone is stupid, it seems more like they just don't care, that their moral code has no room for sex trafficking and the horror of it.

All they see is grandpa getting a willy-wank and think it's cute. Yet, when I spell out to that moron Squirrel Tits exactly what it would be like for HIS family to be taken in to that service, it suddenly becomes offensive.

People are fucking hypocrites. What's new?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:54 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
chiefs fans should worry about their own teams transgressions like shooting the mother or beating the mother of their children
You should worry about fisting yourself none too gently, little lady.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:04 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It doesn't seem to me that anyone is stupid, it seems more like they just don't care, that their moral code has no room for sex trafficking and the horror of it.

All they see is grandpa getting a willy-wank and think it's cute. Yet, when I spell out to that moron Squirrel Tits exactly what it would be like for HIS family to be taken in to that service, it suddenly becomes offensive.

People are ****ing hypocrites. What's new?
There is a frequency that Kraft exudes...that to the untrained eye, would appear invisible. He's not simply a "dirty old man"...that got a random hand job.

I'll stop there...
[Reply]
Fish 08:23 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is a frequency that Kraft exudes...that to the untrained eye, would appear invisible.
Pretty fortunate for you that you've trained yourself to see invisible frequencies. I bet that helps to spot those helicopters that are always following you....
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:55 AM 04-15-2019

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:56 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Pretty fortunate for you that you've trained yourself to see invisible frequencies. I bet that helps to spot those helicopters that are always following you....
I bet his invisible frequency wouldnt pick up anything if Kraft wasnt the Pats owner. He'd just be a rich guy who got a handjob and BlackOps wouldnt even care about this story. But because Kraft owns the Pats his 'invisible frequency' alarm went up and there is human trafficking involved despite the cops finding nothing.

Who cares what the cops find BlackOps and his TMZ frequencies know everything...

Look I'm no fan of Bob Kraft he seems like a dick but this crime to me isnt a big deal. Tons of old and young guys see prostitues. Who cares? Doesn't mean they are a sex trafficker.

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I don't think you should be beating pregnant women just to prove a point.
I would never do that just pointing out the fact that Tyreek Hill is no angel and what he did is far worse than getting a hand job from a prostitute.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:20 PM 04-15-2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:15 PM 04-15-2019
Keep 'em coming, TE.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 85
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Up