ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 81
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
The Lounge>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.


Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.


https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:20 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
He needs whore monger tattooed on his face.
If a person did that, I bet he'd actually be pretty successful picking up women in bars. It takes the uncertainty out of it.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:32 PM 04-13-2019
Honest and forthcoming.
[Reply]
chargerstickum 04-14-2019, 01:17 AM
This message has been deleted by chargerstickum.
chargerstickum 01:30 AM 04-14-2019
thank you kc..always love the backwoods... trump lovin.. hillbilly...inbred....laser cheatin'.. woman beatin' perspective
[Reply]
chargerstickum 04-14-2019, 01:38 AM
This message has been deleted by chargerstickum.
chargerstickum 01:45 AM 04-14-2019
refresh my memory..did the patriots NOT kick your ass in the afc championship game. oh thats right.. you sound like bitter dolphin fan screaming human trafficking when none existed and now you want to change the ot rules. you girls sound like a bunch of bill polians trying to change rules after bitter defeats. wheres bill polian now after he guaranteed those players a league and an income.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:41 AM 04-14-2019
^Somebody is constipated this morning.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:59 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
refresh my memory..did the patriots NOT kick your ass in the afc championship game. oh thats right.. you sound like bitter dolphin fan screaming human trafficking when none existed and now you want to change the ot rules. you girls sound like a bunch of bill polians trying to change rules after bitter defeats. wheres bill polian now after he guaranteed those players a league and an income.
the end is near...
[Reply]
chargerstickum 07:15 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
^Somebody is constipated this morning.
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
the end is near...

i know lol is not cool but these made me laugh.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:30 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
thank you kc..always love the backwoods... trump lovin.. hillbilly...inbred....laser cheatin'.. woman beatin' perspective
I mean I guess we could come to your forum for the west coast.. holier than thou..clinton lovin.. hipster...outstanding citizenold....no stadium.. gay husband beatin' perspective

But we don't have too, because you have brought it to us! Hooray!

edit: god damn filter ruined my jokes~
[Reply]
chargerstickum 08:04 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I mean I guess we could come to your forum for the west coast.. holier than thou..clinton lovin.. hipster...outstanding citizenold....no stadium.. gay husband beatin' perspective

But we don't have too, because you have brought it to us! Hooray!

edit: god damn filter ruined my jokes~
just messin with ya kc...seems like a funny board. here's hopin' tyreke has to join his boy in cleveland. with our luck prob not. as far as anything else we don't have a stadium but we do have hillcrest.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:47 AM 04-14-2019
It's called human trafficking. Who knows about the background of the girl who had to give him the handy as a part of her job. She probably didn't ask for that life.

And Kraft, the outstanding billionaire NFL owner who is the pinnacle of human achievement and value to the entire country (at least that's what Pats fans tell me) is supporting this bullshit. And to top it off, he's not even paying her handsomely for it!

The guy is pure scum. It's a shame he's protected through his money and influence, because he deserves to get fucked in prison like Jerry Sandusky for the rest of his miserable life.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:25 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's called human trafficking. Who knows about the background of the girl who had to give him the handy as a part of her job. She probably didn't ask for that life.

And Kraft, the outstanding billionaire NFL owner who is the pinnacle of human achievement and value to the entire country (at least that's what Pats fans tell me) is supporting this bullshit. And to top it off, he's not even paying her handsomely for it!

The guy is pure scum. It's a shame he's protected through his money and influence, because he deserves to get ****ed in prison like Jerry Sandusky for the rest of his miserable life.
Lol @ comparing Kraft to Sandusky and saying he is pure scum because he got a handjob from a prostitute. You are making this story out to be way more than it actually is because of your hate for the Patriots...

What about Tyreek Hill beating his pregnant gf when he was in college? Is he pure scum as well?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:11 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol @ comparing Kraft to Sandusky and saying he is pure scum because he got a handjob from a prostitute. You are making this story out to be way more than it actually is because of your hate for the Patriots...

What about Tyreek Hill beating his pregnant gf when he was in college? Is he pure scum as well?
Tyreek PAID for his crime, you fucking idiot. I'm not surprised that you're STILL too stupid to know the difference. But hey, keep cheer leading for the piece of shit Pats owner; it's suits your dumb ass well.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:43 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Tyreek PAID for his crime, you fucking idiot. I'm not surprised that you're STILL too stupid to know the difference. But hey, keep cheer leading for the piece of shit Pats owner; it's suits your dumb ass well.
Scum that has been punished is still scum.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:53 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Scum that has been punished is still scum.
And scum that hasn't been punished is scummier. Much like your former defensive roster, isn't that right Donko cunt?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:27 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Tyreek PAID for his crime, you ****ing idiot. I'm not surprised that you're STILL too stupid to know the difference. But hey, keep cheer leading for the piece of shit Pats owner; it's suits your dumb ass well.
Cool so let me beat up your mother, daughter or sister while she is pregnant and we will see if you still say the same thing.

There's more to life than the Chiefs you fucking loser.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 81
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up