ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 85
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Fish 12:04 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by :
Legal experts have raised questions about the tactics Jupiter, Fla., police used in obtaining search warrants for an investigation they said was intended to stop a growing human trafficking problem.

Prosecutors and law-enforcement officials had described the investigation as a probe into human trafficking and portrayed the men who patronized the spas as contributing to the demand for sex slavery. In announcing the charges, Dave Aronberg, the state attorney for Palm Beach County, had called human trafficking “evil in our midst,” echoing the rhetoric of law-enforcement officials.

But no one has been charged with human trafficking in the case. Prosecutors’ affidavits have not detailed evidence of human trafficking at Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

“The police are making this case that this is a major human trafficking ring, and that’s why it’s so serious,” said Duncan Levin, a former federal prosecutor and managing partner of Tucker Levin, PLLC who is not connected to the case. “The fact that they had cameras installed in the locations for so long somewhat undermines the claim that there was an extraordinary danger to the people working in the establishment.”
Been saying this for a while now. Law enforcement is using "Human trafficking" to justify their projects because "OMG think of the childrens!" But like Scooby Doo, it's just a bunch of old rich white guys...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:08 PM 03-19-2019
But BlackOp said Krafts reputation would be ruined by this and Patriots should lose draft picks??? Surely there is more to this story?
[Reply]
Stinger 12:09 PM 03-19-2019
I'm no legal expert, but this seems like a weird offer.
[Reply]
Fish 12:11 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Stinger:
I'm no legal expert, but this seems like a weird offer.
Yeah, it sounds really bizarre. Why would an offer be necessary in the first place unless the police fucked something up?
[Reply]
FAX 12:12 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, it sounds really bizarre. Why would an offer be necessary in the first place unless the police ****ed something up?
$

FAX
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:48 PM 03-19-2019
Been saying this for a while now. Law enforcement is using "Human trafficking" to justify their projects because "OMG think of the childrens!" But like Scooby Doo, it's just a bunch of old rich white guys...
I originally thought there was something bigger. But their choosing to disclose krafts name despite there being a supposedly huge list then learning it was basically just a rub and tug seems a little shady. I agree it felt like a hit job.

I somewhat disagree with you because it appears a legit human trafficking operation got taken down. By the way, the same thing happened with stormy Daniels in Ohio... Big difference is kraft did something illegal (whether we agree with its legality or not) whereas going after stormy was a clear hit job.

But yeah, now knowing what actually happened, much as I love to see kraft get embarrassed I don't know that it deserved this kind of hit job.
[Reply]
Fish 01:01 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I originally thought there was something bigger. But their choosing to disclose krafts name despite there being a supposedly huge list then learning it was basically just a rub and tug seems a little shady. I agree it felt like a hit job.

I somewhat disagree with you because it appears a legit human trafficking operation got taken down. By the way, the same thing happened with stormy Daniels in Ohio... Big difference is kraft did something illegal (whether we agree with its legality or not) whereas going after stormy was a clear hit job.

But yeah, now knowing what actually happened, much as I love to see kraft get embarrassed I don't know that it deserved this kind of hit job.
I'm not sure what you mean. What human trafficking operation was taken down? As the quote states, there were no human trafficking charges in the Jupiter sting, when that was supposed to be the purpose of the operation. Prostitution is not human trafficking.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:34 PM 03-19-2019
I'm not sure what you mean. What human trafficking operation was taken down? As the quote states, there were no human trafficking charges in the Jupiter sting, when that was supposed to be the purpose of the operation. Prostitution is not human trafficking.
Fair point. I don't think the recent news necessarily means there was no human trafficking. But it's possible this was purely a hit job. I interpret Jupiter's response today as backtracking because they treated this like a hit job and they're covering their asses. But thats just me connecting my own dots. We both agree that forcing a link between kraft and human trafficking was a huge stretch... That there's plenty of good questions about "why target this particular day spa"... And this looks more and more like a hit job on kraft.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:39 PM 03-19-2019
But I thought Jupiter was one of several raids in multiple countries with support from law enforcement from around the globe. But I know I have not heard much more since the day it occurred and Kraft's name was prominently pushed out to everyone.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:40 PM 03-19-2019
If this ruins rub and tugs it's going to be a tragedy.
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:43 PM 03-19-2019
Because people don't tend to care that much about prostitution, law enforcement and anti-prostitution crusaders are trying more and more to tie it to human trafficking because -- duh -- of course nobody is in favor of that, or sex slavery.

But most often, prostitution is just prostitution, and an old white guy getting a handy from a old asian woman is just that, and nothing more.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:40 PM 03-19-2019
Backrub Bob cruisin' Arrowhead lookin for some Asian Carry Out. This is the same day he got his rub and tug in Florida!
Attached: kraftcruisin.jpg (123.4 KB) 
[Reply]
FAX 03:49 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Backrub Bob cruisin' Arrowhead lookin for some Asian Carry Out. This is the same day he got his rub and tug in Florida!
He looks happy.

Ming Wu must be proud.

FAX
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:38 PM 03-19-2019
Once he takes the plea deal I wonder if he will have to register as a sex offender
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:40 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Once he takes the plea deal I wonder if he will have to register as a sex offender
Ooooh! That would be sweet!
[Reply]
Page 58 of 85
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up