ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tiger Woods
Hamwallet 04:13 PM 03-11-2018
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:24 AM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Choke Woods at it again. Ties for the lead (when wind conditions are picking up for the field behind him) and then crumbles. Misses a birdie putt on 15, and then an easy par putt on 16. Bogey-Bogey-Bogey finish ahead.
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Misses another 50/50 putt and then yanks his 18th tee shot an inch away from out of bounds . Headcase
Shoots a five under 66 with one bogey the entire round.

Rudy: “Choke Woods at it again.”

Is there any subject/conversation that you’re not a complete dumbfuck in?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:29 AM 07-21-2018
Why are we giving a fuck about Tiger again?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:31 AM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Because he still has the potential to be one of the top golfers in the world and he appears to be healthy again. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:11 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Because he's fucking awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevieray 12:39 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Because he's ****ing awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
He'll never be the same.

Ever.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:11 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Because he still has the potential to be one of the top golfers in the world and he appears to be healthy again. :-)
It's amazing how dumb people can be about this. Tiger is the only thing golf has going for it and people want to ask why Tiger is so important.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:49 PM 07-21-2018
I dont understand why people like Tiger Woods so much. Hes an asshole. Hes an adulterer. And he shoves kids out of the way without any dialogue who are trying to get an autograph.

My guys are Speith, Fowler, Rory and Jason Day
[Reply]
stevieray 01:51 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's amazing how dumb people can be about this. Tiger is the only thing golf has going for it and people want to ask why Tiger is so important.
past tense.

time marches on.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:00 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He'll never be the same.

Ever.
No he won't. But I really don't care, the man is/was a class act and that makes me interested in knowing how he's doing. Like Phil...
[Reply]
banecat 04:03 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
No he won't. But I really don't care, the man is/was a class act and that makes me interested in knowing how he's doing. Like Phil...
Not really. He was pretending to be something that he wasn't because he thought that was what he was supposed to do. But he gets credit for that. Now we know who he really was. And now we're all jealous of all of the sweet ass he was bangin' when he wasn't gambling. Because hypercompetitive people can't shut it down
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:10 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
His relevance was basically a decade...1997-2008...The game has moved on, and quite frankly the competition is better. Tiger was the most dominant golfer in the world during his 'era', and it wasnt even close...there may have as well not been another golfer on the course during a telecast and his fans became the equivalent of Bronco fans - complete dbags. It bascially ruined my ability to watch the tour.

There never seems to be any middle ground with Tiger, either the media/fans are slobbering his nut sack or one cannot stand the guy. IDGAF really, I just hate the PDA display of the media. I enjoy watching golf not hearing Notah Begay slobber the guy.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:43 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Not really. He was pretending to be something that he wasn't because he thought that was what he was supposed to do. But he gets credit for that. Now we know who he really was. And now we're all jealous of all of the sweet ass he was bangin' when he wasn't gambling. Because hypercompetitive people can't shut it down
Ron White does a funny bit about Tiger. Everyone is always bagging on Tiger for cheating on his wife with like 18 different women. But he never gets credit for the 82,000 he probably turned down.
[Reply]
banecat 04:54 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Ron White does a funny bit about Tiger. Everyone is always bagging on Tiger for cheating on his wife with like 18 different women. But he never gets credit for the 82,000 he probably turned down.
I'm looking that one up. Only in our world with such low expectations should he get credit for that
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:10 PM 07-21-2018
I can't stand the guy but the media adores him. If you like watching golf like me, you simply have to put up with it. I'll cheer for a dozen other guys before him.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 05:18 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Bill Burr as well.

https://youtu.be/x0gaYyNk7QA
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up