ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Nzoner's Game Room>**Week 6 NFL Sunday Other Games**
pugsnotdrugs19 09:35 AM 10-18-2020
Pretty decent slate today.

With Rams/9ers on SNF to boot...
Attached: FB4FAB6B-5C0E-44FB-BF38-96A9006B1A0C.jpg (39.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:30 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wow that was ballsy. Game.
Hell of Run by Debo.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:38 PM 10-18-2020
Dodgers 4_3 bottom of 8th
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:38 PM 10-18-2020
Nice post-game.

All they could say about the Chiefs-Bills game is that the AFC West is a tight race thanks to the Raiders.

They continuously make BlackOp look sane. :-)
[Reply]
Best22 09:44 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
What defense? Their only good defensive efforts were against the Giants and Washington.
They’re 4-0 against the NFC East

0-2 against everyone else
[Reply]
philfree 09:52 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nice post-game.

All they could say about the Chiefs-Bills game is that the AFC West is a tight race thanks to the Raiders.

The Raiders are one of the hottest teams in the NFL because they won one in a row!
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:55 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Best22:
They’re 4-0 against the NFC East

0-2 against everyone else
No one usually bats 1000 vs their own division. When Rams sucked, they'd still beat seattle. It's a lazy, cliche sports argument.
It's simple, the nfl wanted parity bewhere most teams end up between 9-7 and 6-10 and everyone's got a chance every week.

The Rams other loss came vs a bestess defense ever that was a so called story of two halves. Lol at trying to sound like an expert scout at this convoluted crap. Rams should/will be in playoffs more than likely.

Dodgers!!!!!
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:18 AM 10-19-2020
Nice post-game.

Eh. They’re going to Vegas next week. It’s a straight up ad disguised as post game.

I’m 99% sure you know that. Just don’t want to see you go full BlackOp :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:19 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Eh. They’re going to Vegas next week. It’s a straight up ad disguised as post game.

I’m 99% sure you know that. Just don’t want to see you go full BlackOp :-)
I know. Just don't talk about today's game at all then. Talk about next Sunday night. I mean they didn't even really mention who the Raiders were playing.

"Let's talk about tomorrow afternoon, two 4-1 teams. How about those Raiders!"
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:16 AM 10-19-2020
I've been hearing lots of adulation of Ryan Tannehill and how he's blossomed into a top quarterback in Tennessee.

I don't want to be suspicious, but his coach is Mike Vrabel. Vrabel is going to know the ways that Belichick has cheated over the years, and I keep coming back to having pre-snap reads piped into Brady's helmet by the coaches.

So you've got Tannehill, whose weakness has traditionally been in "football smarts", and all of a sudden he's playing well under a coach that played for Belichick, and Belichick's illegal methods perfectly fill the biggest gap in Tannehill's skill set. I feel like we need to put up some radio jammers in the stadium when we play them.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:24 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've been hearing lots of adulation of Ryan Tannehill and how he's blossomed into a top quarterback in Tennessee.

I don't want to be suspicious, but his coach is Mike Vrabel. Vrabel is going to know the ways that Belichick has cheated over the years, and I keep coming back to having pre-snap reads piped into Brady's helmet by the coaches.

So you've got Tannehill, whose weakness has traditionally been in "football smarts", and all of a sudden he's playing well under a coach that played for Belichick, and Belichick's illegal methods perfectly fill the biggest gap in Tannehill's skill set. I feel like we need to put up some radio jammers in the stadium when we play them.
Tannehill is pretty much a one read/region read QB. When the offense was simplified for him it showcased his skillset. Gase treated him like he was Peyton Manning and it didn't look so hot.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:28 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Tannehill is pretty much a one read/region read QB. When the offense was simplified for him it showcased his skillset. Gase treated him like he was Peyton Manning and it didn't look so hot.
I guess that's another explanation. I naturally lean toward assuming that anyone associated with Belichick is a cheater.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I guess that's another explanation. I naturally lean toward assuming that anyone associated with Belichick is a cheater.
As well you should.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:59 AM 10-19-2020
Vrabel is so smart
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:57 AM 10-19-2020
Nice post-game.

You know the Raiders are winning that game.

Just ask BlackOps.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10-19-2020, 04:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad. Reason: .
KChiefs1 06:02 PM 10-20-2020
If you guys want to watch a great game...the NFLN is replaying the Titans vs Texans game now.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Up