ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Can I finish? Can I finish? Okay, Veach is NOT finished!
Brooklyn 07:02 PM 10-16-2020
Can’t stop won’t stop thought I told ya that we won’t stop.

So who is next up on Veach’s list? Gotta thing we get 1 or 2 olinemen before the deadline. Was really thinking that Alex Mack is our Center in a couple of weeks. Anything thoughts of who he might go and get out there? Vets or under achieving guys on rookie deals? A little of both? What’s next for old Brett?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:35 PM 10-17-2020
I think Brett is a nice man who has done a solid job building the roster. But also everything he does is stupid.

When he succeeds I will support him, when he doesn’t I will call for his immediate termination.

-Chiefs Planet
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:48 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I think Brett is a nice man who has done a solid job building the roster. But also everything he does is stupid.

When he succeeds I will support him, when he doesn’t I will call for his immediate termination.

-Chiefs Planet
WUT?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:57 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
WUT?
Chuefs?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 PM 10-17-2020
Chuefs?
Because...
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:05 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because...
...many other quotes I’ve seen here!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:14 PM 10-17-2020
...many other quotes I’ve seen here!
Stop quoting those 2 people and life will get significantly better. :-)
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:37 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I can't imagine the Bengals, who already have a shitty offensive line while Burrow is getting knocked around every game, would trade him for 6th or 7th.
I agree with you on Billy Price and the Bengals.

I read Bill Barnwell's ESPN story on possible NFL trades and thought, good idea... for the Chiefs. BUT looking at the other side of the trade, the Bengals have their QB and they need to protect him. It is true that Billy Price isn't getting offensive snaps this season, but he is the only backup center that they have. If starting center Trey Hopkins goes down, Billy Price is the next man up.

If the Chiefs really wanted Price, it would take a higher draft pick plus a backup center.
[Reply]
Wilson8 02:46 AM 10-18-2020
The Chiefs are down to 8 offensive linemen on their roster. They have two on their Practice Squad. It is possible that they bring up G Danny Isidora from PS squad on a 1 game bases if they need him.
[Reply]
O.city 08:51 AM 10-18-2020
The Texans are saying they’re gonna have a fire sale, wonder if we could get Zach Fulton back
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:43 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN:
This was posted on ESPN by Bill Barnwell in an article about realistic NFL trade proposals - there were 13 possible trade ideas and this was the only 1 to involve the Chiefs.

I'd do this trade right now if offered...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...kins-zach-ertz

Bengals trade Billy Price to Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs get: C Billy Price, 2021 seventh-round pick
Cincinnati Bengals get: 2021 fifth-round pick

The Chiefs are thin on the interior of their offensive line. They lost Laurent Duvernay-Tardif before the season when the doctor opted out to work with coronavirus patients. It seemed like the Chiefs had found a bargain when they signed former Ravens star Kelechi Osemele to replace Duvernay-Tardif, but Osemele tore tendons in both of his knees on Sunday, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season. Former Panthers and Giants tackle Mike Remmers, who was the team's swing tackle, will kick inside to play guard.
They are not changing centers in the middle of the season for any reason except for injury to Reiter. Besides Mahomes likes Reiter.
[Reply]
Wilson8 10:45 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They are not changing centers in the middle of the season for any reason except for injury to Reiter. Besides Mahomes likes Reiter.
Since the Chiefs need a guard. that is what he would play if we traded for him. He played guard at Ohio State except for his Senior year. I have read where evaluations of Billy think he is probably a better guard than center. For the Chiefs that like players that can play multiple positions, it would work out well.

It will still be hard to pry him loose from Cincinnati though so I don't think this trade will happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 AM 10-18-2020
Yeah, Price can play guard and center. He's a typical Chiefs OL.
[Reply]
O.city 12:07 PM 10-18-2020
Eagles are awful

See if they’d give you Kelce for a 7th
[Reply]
teedubya 12:19 PM 10-18-2020
In Veach we Trust.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up