ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:59 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
You take meds? Why? The drs are just pawns of the government trying to scare you into compliance.

Why comply with those medical recommendations and piss on others?
I assume he also doesn't use technology like cellphones, computers, tablets, the internet etc., all developed by "science" and most produced in CHINA!!!!1
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:01 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Am I telling you every detail? Of course not. I've declined various things. Don't be childish.
Did they cure or heal me? Nope. More proof they still ultimately know nothing or keep the truth hidden. Or don't care to find real answers.
Don't EVER take meds, bro. That **** is mind control.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:08 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Don't EVER take meds, bro. That **** is mind control.
Like I said, most are useless. They heal or cure nothing. That can't be argued. And if they care.. why charge so much.
Saying medical isn't political when they charge so much, means you aren't really thinking about it
[Reply]
lewdog 05:10 PM 10-16-2020
Like I said, most are useless. They heal or cure nothing. That can't be argued. And if they care.. why charge so much.
Saying medical isn't political when they charge so much, means you aren't really thinking about it
How are you in the green?
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:11 PM 10-16-2020
There really should be more education out there on asymptomatic spread... everyone saying they haven't had the flu in x years is just saying no symptoms in x years.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:15 PM 10-16-2020
:-)

100% nonsense.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:27 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)

100% nonsense.
Everything I said was absolutely true.
[Reply]
eDave 05:28 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
100% nonsense.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:38 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Simple, Not everyone thinks like everyone else.
People thumbs up for dumb ass internet jokes and if you agree with them. Basically, if you act like the sheep..when in France..etc.
....I mean Rome..
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:44 PM 10-16-2020
Never had a flu shot, unless I got one when I was too young to remember. I very rarely get sick. A couple times in the last 5 years I've felt the symptoms of a cold coming on late in the day, but by the time I wake up the next morning they're gone and I feel completely fine. So I don't see the need, personally.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:48 PM 10-16-2020
Everything I said was absolutely true.
No, sorry, but no, nothing you said was true, so far as doctors/medicine/the field of medicine are concerned.

My parents were doctors.

My father began his career stateside as a researcher and an assistant professor, before signing on with what is now one of the most respected radiology consulting firms in the country.

Every day the bus would drop me off at the hospital and I would hang around in either my mom's/dad's office for a couple hours before we'd go home. So I had to watch and listen to a dozen doctors and nurses go about their business. Essentially I had a 'behind-the-scenes' perspective for almost ten years until I bought my first car and didn't have to ride the bus anymore.

And then at the dinner table every night, I grew up listening to my parents talk about every aspect of medicine, treatments, up to and including how they got paid, why their insurance rates were so high, etc.

So I was basically embedded in the medical field for nearly 20 years, which is why I know that everything you just said about medicine and doctors is pure 100% utter bull puckey.

Nice try though. Still got your tin foil hat over here, just $1001 USD today.

Shipping & handling now just $999 . . .
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:03 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No, sorry, but no, nothing you said was true, so far as doctors/medicine/the field of medicine is concerned.

My parents were doctors.

My father began his career stateside as a researcher and an assistant professor, before signing on with what is now one of the most respected radiology consulting firms in the country.

Every day the bus would drop me off at the hospital and I would hang around in either my mom's/dad's office for a coupe hours before we'd go home. So I had to watch and listen to a dozen doctors and nurses go about their business. Essentially I had a 'behind-the-scenes' perspective for almost ten years until I bought my first car and didn't have to ride the bus anymore.

And then at the dinner table every night, I grew up listening to my parents talk about every aspect of medicine, treatments, up to and including how they got paid, why their insurance rates were so high, etc.

So I was basically embedded in the medical field for nearly 20 years, which is why I know that everything you just said about medicine and doctors is pure 100% utter bull puckey.

Nice try though. Still got your tin foil hat over here, just $1001 USD today.

Shipping & handling now just $999 . . .
I'm sure they were honest people and tried hard to do good.
But that doesn't make me wrong in the slightest. Everyone still getting sick of many things is proof not much is being done for actual better health. Either because they don't know shit or they refuse to help because of money. (They in general, not your family..

You just said my parents are doctors and I was around them. That was years ago and one personal experience .doesn't explain the inner workings of national goal of the medical profession and govt.. Covid is proof the medical profession is bullshit. There's been no honesty since day one.

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:14 PM 10-16-2020
Must be why AIDS-related deaths have dropped from 1.7 million per year to 690,000 per year worldwide as antiretroviral therapy has increased in scope and decreased in price.

TB kills about 500 people per year in the US. If the rate of death were similar to 1940, that number would be 151,800.

Prior to the discovery of insulin, the average life expectancy for people with type 1 diabetes was 3 years, compared to about 66 now.

I finished several months of ABVD for CHL. Without it, I would die. With it, five-year survival rate is over 90%.

The only thing that rivals your ignorance is your arrogance.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:16 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Never had a flu shot, unless I got one when I was too young to remember. I very rarely get sick. A couple times in the last 5 years I've felt the symptoms of a cold coming on late in the day, but by the time I wake up the next morning they're gone and I feel completely fine. So I don't see the need, personally.
Would you be fine with someone taking a shit, wiping their ass with thin toilet paper, not washing their hands, then making you a sandwich without gloves?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:22 PM 10-16-2020
I'm sure they were honest people and tried hard to do good.
But that doesn't make me wrong in the slightest. Everyone still getting sick of many things is proof not much is being done for actual better health. Either because they don't know shit or they refuse to help because of money. (They in general, not your family..

You just said my parents are doctors and I was around them. That was years ago and one personal experience .doesn't explain the inner workings of national goal of the medical profession and govt.. Covid is proof the medical profession is bullshit. There's been no honesty since day one.

Your logic is completely flawed.

The fact that people get sick doesn't mean that medicines don't work, or that doctors don't know what they're doing. It just means that people get sick for an almost infinite number of reasons. Modern medicine as we know it has only been around for about 100 years. Meanwhile, viruses/bacteria/cancer/etc. have been around for millions/billions of years. Medicine is still playing catch-up.

And there are a dozen reasons that treatment costs are as high as they are, and I'm not going into all of that right now. My point here is simply that you have no idea why treatment/medicine costs what it does; you're just spouting nonsense with absolutely no basis in fact.

And the national response to COVID-19 is not proof of anything one way or the other. The reason for that is simple: it wasn't executed from a purely medical perspective. There was a significant political agenda, and there's also a national security agenda. Probably a couple others that I'm forgetting right now.

But my overall point is this: I have a much, much better idea of what is going on in the field of medicine than you ever will, because I was pretty much immersed in it for about a third of my life. You don't have any experience, other than an occasional visit to your doctor. Come up with some concrete evidence to support your 'theory' and maybe we'll have something to talk about.

Otherwise, everything you've said about medicine is complete nonsense.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up