ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:26 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Um.. the numbers are pretty self explanatory. It's useless and in many cases detrimental.
People get shots and end up with other ailments due to the unknown chemicals in them. Anything from allergies to bad disorders.

It's either a placebo made of nothing. Or it's chemicals that are bad over a long period of time. If vaccines were worth a damn , you wouldn't need it every year.
"You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing. If you knew that you knew nothing, then that would be something, but you don’t."

Rates of Grade 3 reactions are no different in the placebo group than flu groups, yet hospitalizations and severity illness are significantly lower. So, it's more effective than placebo, yet somehow less toxic than placebo.

But what would I know? I've only vaccinated hundreds of people, taken years of pharmacology, pharmaceutics, kinetics, am trained in evaluated evidence-based practices, have a doctoral degree in the field and am quoting the complete package insert for the vaccine and you've read a Facebook post or maybe even watched a YouTube video.
[Reply]
luv 02:27 PM 10-16-2020
Yep. Me and the kiddo. Every year.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:27 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
I suspect you spend a lot of money each year on tinfoil.
Hell no. I buy tuppaware/ containers like any normal person! This isn't 1978!
My sister still uses fucking cling wrap lol.

I know why now..she's a germaphobe who thinks cleaning lids is too difficult because she's afraid of germs in the edge of lids.

It's really sad.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:28 PM 10-16-2020
I don't typically go out of my way to get one, but I was in for a checkup a week ago and got it done then. Insurance covers it, so why not?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:30 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It isn't even about insurance anymore. Most places are flat out giving them away.

As you saw earlier in the thread, some Walgreens are offering a free shot AND a gift card, so they're PAYING YOU to get a flu shot.
This is generally true, and more of a semantic argument. When people aren't covered by plans you can actually use a store-derived Group ID to get them coverage, but the odd plan may still require an X-dollar co-pay, which will be bypassed in the system.
[Reply]
TLO 02:31 PM 10-16-2020
Anyone get side effects from the shot? I typically get a low grade fever and a little achy. Right now my arm is just a little sore.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:32 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Anyone get side effects from the shot? I typically get a low grade fever and a little achy. Right now my arm is just a little sore.
My arm was sore for a few days. Ibuprofen helps.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:33 PM 10-16-2020
https://www.fda.gov/media/115744/download

Page 12 for list of ADRs
[Reply]
PHOG 02:33 PM 10-16-2020
Arm ache for a couple days.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:33 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The point still stands. :-)
I get it - I just didn't want people going to the wrong place expecting something that they're not offering, is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:36 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
"You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing. If you knew that you knew nothing, then that would be something, but you don’t."

Rates of Grade 3 reactions are no different in the placebo group than flu groups, yet hospitalizations and severity illness are significantly lower. So, it's more effective than placebo, yet somehow less toxic than placebo.

But what would I know? I've only vaccinated hundreds of people, taken years of pharmacology, pharmaceutics, kinetics, am trained in evaluated evidence-based practices, have a doctoral degree in the field and am quoting the complete package insert for the vaccine and you've read a Facebook post or maybe even watched a YouTube video.
Government shill.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:36 PM 10-16-2020
already did. They gave them at school.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:39 PM 10-16-2020
I still use cling wrap. Just saying
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:41 PM 10-16-2020
Rash and soreness the first time... focused more on arm movement after the first year and I've just had some soreness for a couple days every year since.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:42 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up