ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you tried the Travis Scott meal at McDonald’s yet?
Deberg_1990 06:59 PM 09-17-2020
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/t...cott-meal.html

Looks delish!
Attached: 7BD97728-6138-40F1-8DFC-D539DFE6AF11.jpg (30.8 KB) 
[Reply]
TLO 03:11 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Anyone tried the J Balvin meal?

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/jbalvin-meal.html
Who are these people???
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:16 PM 10-18-2020
Man, haven't had a QPC in a long time
[Reply]
bdj23 03:23 PM 10-18-2020
Zoomers are retarded
[Reply]
srvy 03:39 PM 10-18-2020
I ordered one of that last meal the Travis Scoitt meal for my son from the app looked like a good deal and we didnt feel like cooking. I thought it was a fundraiser for some unfortunate kid.

Well got it home and the burger was one soggy disgusting slopper. It had lettuce two near rotten tomatoes ketchup and yuk mayo way to much lettuce. Thing was just dripping and bun set and tearing he trew it out after first bite. I wound up making him two P B J's and he was happy as a lark.

NEVER AGAIN
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:41 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I ordered one of that last meal the Travis Scoitt meal for my son from the app looked like a good deal and we didnt feel like cooking. I thought it was a fundraiser for some unfortunate kid.

Well got it home and the burger was one soggy disgusting slopper. It had lettuce two near rotten tomatoes ketchup and yuk mayo way to much lettuce. Thing was just dripping and bun set and tearing he trew it out after first bite. I wound up making him two :-)'s and he was happy as a lark.

NEVER AGAIN
There wasn’t mayo or tomatoes on the Travis Scott meal. They must have really fucked yours up.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:44 PM 10-18-2020

Well got it home and the burger was one soggy disgusting slopper. It had lettuce two near rotten tomatoes ketchup and yuk mayo way to much lettuce. Thing was just dripping and bun set and tearing he trew it out after first bite. I wound up making him two :-)'s and he was happy as a lark.

NEVER AGAIN
The Travis Scott meal has been gone from my area for over two weeks. I think it was gone before September ended. Weird that it hung around that much longer wherever you are.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:48 PM 10-18-2020

NEVER AGAIN
I think you got the Scott Travis mean instead.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:50 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
The Travis Scott meal has been gone from my area for over two weeks. I think it was gone before September ended. Weird that it hung around that much longer wherever you are.
Probably depended on demand. From my understanding, it was quite popular.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:51 PM 10-18-2020
The Travis Scott man ranch meal
[Reply]
srvy 03:54 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Well I didn't say when I ordered it just that I ordered it from their app its been awhile probably 3 weeks maybe more.
[Reply]
srvy 03:57 PM 10-18-2020
It would have been the one before this Balvin meal whoever that is. Some latin singer from the commercial I saw.
[Reply]
srvy 04:04 PM 10-18-2020
Hell I dont know what burger he got then he said it had mayo on it. I see it has bacon on it too he didnt mention that. does crackdonlds even have a burger with tomatoes and Mayo? I remember throwing it out ant some mushy tomato was on it and just drippen. I rarely eat anything their but a regular cheesburger or a filet.
[Reply]
srvy 04:10 PM 10-18-2020
Searching their menu they must have thrown a 1/4 lb cheeseburger deluxe it has mayo and tomatoes, for what its worth.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:15 PM 10-18-2020
Wow. Sounds like your local McDonald’s needs better training?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:23 PM 10-18-2020
Ordered a J Balvin meal yesterday. The kid said "who?"
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up