Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ben Niemann
TLO 03:52 PM 09-11-2020
Ben Niemann
[Reply]
Oxford 08:04 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Chiefs are playing matchups right now and doing a whole bunch of 4D chess. They're trying to give Niemann some time in the base D, to see if he's worth keeping there; that blocks out Gay's chances in the near term. And right now they're playing Gay behind Wilson anyway.
I bet you will see a LOT of missed tackles in the open field today, a LOT of plays that almost get made just because of no exhibition games. Niemann may not have a best position, but he can be an important piece. If you don't give him the opportunity to fail you never give him the opportunity to get better. The defense will get better as they go because the reaction time will shorten.

Willie Gay needs to earn his playing time and the coaches trust, he has the talent. Just like Hardman, much higher upside but NFL raw
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:14 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Your man is a POS.

Find a new “man.”

I was done with his shitty play last year.
I didn't notice him much last year, save the Superbowl. I noticed him plenty on Thursday and not in a good way.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Him and O'Daniel should be nothing but ST players at this point.

DOD has been disappointing.

Not really a fan of spending 2nd rd picks on ST players either. I know Chiefs intentions were to have him start, but he hasn't been good enough to find his way onto the field much.
DOD was a 3rd round pick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:42 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Oxford:
I bet you will see a LOT of missed tackles in the open field today, a LOT of plays that almost get made just because of no exhibition games. Niemann may not have a best position, but he can be an important piece. If you don't give him the opportunity to fail you never give him the opportunity to get better. The defense will get better as they go because the reaction time will shorten.

Willie Gay needs to earn his playing time and the coaches trust, he has the talent. Just like Hardman, much higher upside but NFL raw
Exactly.

They played in zero preseason games and had a shortened offseason program. It's like people expected them to look like they did in week 15 last year. They looked more like week 1. Imagine that. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He’s great on special teams. If he could just be serviceable on defense in specialty downs and stuff it would be fine

We can’t seem to find lbers to save our life
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:39 PM 09-13-2020
well...ok then my bad....my point still stands even as a 3rd rd pick
[Reply]
JakeF 09:28 PM 09-13-2020
Gay won't be overtaking Niemann. They play on opposite sides. Gay is playing buck/will. If he's overtaking anyone, it's Damien Wilson.
I just read an article saying that the Chiefs are using Gay behind Niemann and Wilson. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:31 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I just read an article saying that the Chiefs are using Gay behind Niemann and Wilson. :-)
Gay said in an August interview that he was working buck and Sam. Wilson plays those positions.
[Reply]
scho63 01:35 AM 09-14-2020
Sorensen didn't exactly light it up last night either. He had 1 or 2 whiffs I saw at a minimum.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:19 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Sorensen didn't exactly light it up last night either. He had 1 or 2 whiffs I saw at a minimum.
Yep. I know is PFF but they actually had Wilson as our worst starting LB and after watching the game again, they got that one right.

As bad as Hitchens and Niemann were at times, Wilson looked lost out there about half the time. He was probably our best LB the majority of last year. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:35 AM 09-16-2020
Yep. I know is PFF but they actually had Wilson as our worst starting LB and after watching the game again, they got that one right.

As bad as Hitchens and Niemann were at times, Wilson looked lost out there about half the time. He was probably our best LB the majority of last year. :-)
Wilson must have been really really bad because I never remember seeing him :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:59 AM 09-16-2020
Watching teams like Denver and LAC find linebackers late in the draft or UDFA is a bit disheartening. Thank God those fuckers can't find a quarterback or decent coach.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:11 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Watching teams like Denver and LAC find linebackers late in the draft or UDFA is a bit disheartening. Thank God those ****ers can't find a quarterback or decent coach.
Kelce has repeatedly raped those LB’s that you’re jerking off to
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Watching teams like Denver and LAC find linebackers late in the draft or UDFA is a bit disheartening. Thank God those fuckers can't find a quarterback or decent coach.
Jewell was a 4th rounder, Attachou was a 2nd rounder, and Bradly Chubb was a high 1st rounder.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 AM 09-16-2020
Attouchu almost made the Chiefs roster last year.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up