ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Washington DC and The Holy Land>If he loses the election, Trump mused Friday, ‘Maybe I’ll have to leave the country.’
Fish 12:19 PM 10-17-2020
Sounds totally confident...

If he loses the election, Trump mused Friday, ‘Maybe I’ll have to leave the country.’

[...]

At one point, Mr. Trump threatened to leave the country should he lose the election.

“Could you imagine if I lose?” he said. “I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Trailing in the polls and at a significant cash deficit compared with Mr. Biden, Mr. Trump tried to argue that he was opting against raising more money as he enters the final stretch of the election.

“I could raise more money,” he said. “I would be the world’s greatest fund-raiser, but I just don’t want to do it.”

Mr. Trump’s campaign announced this week that he had raised over $247 million last month, far short of the record $383 million raised by Mr. Biden’s campaign and affiliated Democratic committees.

The president also delivered a discursive monologue about what he cast as a choice to not be more presidential, an allusion to the chaotic style that has turned off suburban women, a group that helped boost Mr. Trump to victory four years ago.

“I used to go and I’d imitate a president who’s playing presidential — it’s so easy compared to what we do,” he said. “I said, ‘I can be more presidential than any president in our history with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln when he wore the hat, that’s tough to beat.’”

[...]
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:46 PM Yesterday
Donger, if Nikki Haley runs in 2024, will you vote for her?
[Reply]
Donger 04:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Donger, if Nikki Haley runs in 2024, will you vote for her?
From what I know of her, yes, with enthusiasm.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Donger:
From what I know of her, yes, with enthusiasm.
What if Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, endorses her?
[Reply]
Donger 04:54 PM Yesterday
Irrelevant.
[Reply]
eDave 04:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
:-)

BOOM
What do you mean boom? It's a hypocritical statement on it's face and not particularly intelligent of Marcellus to bring it up.
[Reply]
eDave 05:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
The poster child for TDS......

These people could give a fuck about whats good for free citizens and our great country.
They hate Trump.....cuz he hurts their feelers......that is as simple as it gets.

What a bunch of fucking snowflake pussies.....
It's a black and white matter of good vs. evil. There is no color to be added like you are attempting to do.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:26 AM Today
If Trump wins in 2020, don't be surprised if Ivanka runs in 2024.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up