ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1567 of 4845
« First < 567106714671517155715631564156515661567 156815691570157115771617166720672567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 10:29 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He says a month before Denver spends a top 5 pick in a draft that's loaded at the top w/ 4 potential franchise QB's and future All Pro's at RB, EDGE, S, and G.
"4 potential franchise QB's" :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:33 PM 03-20-2018
Denver should trade down. WAY too many holes.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:44 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Another off season, another win for KC. Every year, every ****ing year, you hear this crap from Chiefs fans. And yet, no playoff wins... sad trombone
That's because every year we have temporary retreads starting at the most important position on the field.

Dem days are ovah suckah
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:51 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
If I were Elway and not taking a QB, which is a mistake IMO, I’d go Chubb or Barkley then a guy like Will Hernandez and stick him at OG. He’s got the nasty in him like Nelson. Shit even Minkah or Denzel Ward at 5. Actually, the more I think about it, I’d trade down with Buffalo and take their 12, 22 and 2 and 3 round picks. But that said, I’d go QB. Problem is someone will leap frog Denver for Josh Allen at 4 unless someone goes to 2.
I don't like the idea of trading out of the top 5. I just think the players up top are too good to pass on.

If Elway doesn't go QB, I want Saquon and then Chubb. The guard class is good enough that we should be able to get a good one at the top of the second, but I'd prefer to draft Orlando Brown there and maybe go guard in the third.

Are there any highly rated guards this year who played RG in college? Denver said they prefer to keep Leary at LG...
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:02 PM 03-20-2018
So you would be happy with any of the big 4 QBs then? I think Chubb could be the pick. I think he will be a great all round player, but not sure he will ever be an elite pass rusher. Personally i would love the Broncos to draft a guard. Its a low impact position and never worthy of a top 5 pick.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:04 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
There is maybe ONE franchise QB, but he's gone at one, PLUS you likely take the guard and no one gives a **** about that. Seems you concede that Denver has no elite young talent...
He did concede and that's sad.

Sad he can't even think of 1.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:22 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
So you would be happy with any of the big 4 QBs then? I think Chubb could be the pick. I think he will be a great all round player, but not sure he will ever be an elite pass rusher. Personally i would love the Broncos to draft a guard. Its a low impact position and never worthy of a top 5 pick.
Allen is the only QB I'd be hesitant about drafting. If Saquon and Allen are sitting there I'd probably go Saquon and let Lynch and Kelly develop behind Keenum. I'm taking any of the other 3 QB's if they're there at 5.

There's just too many good players who'll be there at 5 to draft Nelson, and Nelson isn't a perfect fit either because we'd have to play him or Leary out of position.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:25 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He did concede and that's sad.

Sad he can't even think of 1.
No matter who I name PGM will respond with this:

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:00 AM 03-21-2018
Allen is the only QB I'd be hesitant about drafting. If Saquon and Allen are sitting there I'd probably go Saquon and let Lynch and Kelly develop behind Keenum. I'm taking any of the other 3 QB's if they're there at 5.

There's just too many good players who'll be there at 5 to draft Nelson, and Nelson isn't a perfect fit either because we'd have to play him or Leary out of position.
I tend to agree. Though i dont like Darnold (but will concede as most people have him as the qb 1.
[Reply]
wasi 12:08 AM 03-21-2018
No matter who I name PGM will respond with this:

Exactly your team is cooked
[Reply]
BossChief 12:17 AM 03-21-2018
KC wins one WC game two years ago and Chiefs fans are strutting around like they're some dynasty. You'd never guess that KC blew an 18 point lead in the playoffs just two months ago. :-)
Some dynasty? Nope.

A really good, young team with an exciting QBOTF and a GM that consistently brings in top level talent that's very young. Absolutely.

Mahomes
Hill
Hunt
Kelce
Watkins
Ware
Berry
Houston
Ragland
Hitch
Fuller

With Mahomes, guys like Robinson, Harris and DAT might get a chance to look like stars.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:50 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Some dynasty? Nope.

A really good, young team with an exciting QBOTF and a GM that consistently brings in top level talent that's very young. Absolutely.

Mahomes
Hill
Hunt
Kelce
Watkins
Ware
Berry
Houston
Ragland
Hitch
Fuller

With Mahomes, guys like Robinson, Harris and DAT might get a chance to look like stars.
As a fan of football, team affilliation aside... I'm excited to see what KC's offense can do with Mahommes. I think there's a solid young core there and it depends on how quickly Mahommes can adjust to being the guy at this level. Plenty of weapons. I think you guys should strut away - take advantage of being the better team at this point in the division.

I had no issues with the dominance Denver experienced while the other teams struggled. It's your job as fans to get a little nuts and have fun with it.

I'm buckled in tight and ready for whatever happens... Denver has the cap space and draft picks that can allow them to make some noise. We'll see what they do. San Diego... who knows? Same story every year with them, feels like they'll compete to hover around .500 no matter what they do and Rivers likely wastes another year of what has been a pretty damn good career. Oakland - they should be competing for the top spot in the division. Should. But, they're Oakland and I just don't know that people can believe in them.

The time is right for KC to pounce on the division and focus on making the team better for a playoff run. Focus on what you need to beat the top teams outside the division in the AFC. Is this really going to be a down year for the Patriots - is their dynasty over? If so... timing couldnt' be better for you guys.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-21-2018
KC wins one WC game two years ago and Chiefs fans are strutting around like they're some dynasty. You'd never guess that KC blew an 18 point lead in the playoffs just two months ago. :-)
The Broncos haven’t beaten the Chiefs in nearly 3 years and you’re here acting as if Denver will win the division with Case Keenum.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:06 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Broncos haven’t beaten the Chiefs in nearly 3 years and you’re here acting as if Denver will win the division with Case Keenum.
The Broncos aren't as bad as CP thinks they are. If Denver had 2017 Case Keenum they would've won the division last year.

Denver still needs to do something about the right side of their OL, but they should be in the thick of it this year.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:10 AM 03-21-2018
The Broncos aren't as bad as CP thinks they are. If Denver had 2017 Chase Keenum they would've won the division last year.

Denver still needs to do something about the right side of their OL, but they should be in the thick of it this year.
[Reply]
Page 1567 of 4845
« First < 567106714671517155715631564156515661567 156815691570157115771617166720672567 > Last »
Up