ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything
Buzz 06:28 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy:
A lot of overcompensating going on in here.
So your say'n you would?
[Reply]
Whosurdaddy 06:31 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
So your say'n you would?
Nah, looks too much like your mom.
[Reply]
Buzz 06:33 PM 07-13-2014
Nah, looks too much like your mom.
That was my dad FREAK!
[Reply]
Canofbier 09:22 PM 07-13-2014
A lot of overcompensating going on in here.
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
[Reply]
srvy 09:28 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Canofbier:
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
Made me raise an eyebrow.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:36 PM 07-13-2014
Easy Francis. The whole thing is a spoof.
[Reply]
Canofbier 09:44 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Tell that to all of the manly men in this thread who want you, me and everyone to know the following things about them:
  1. They are not gay.
  2. They wouldn't share a bed with a man, ever.
  3. Without the word "my" preceding it, they will NEVER say the word penis.
  4. They're SO straight.
  5. If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
Feel free to add more.
[Reply]
srvy 09:48 PM 07-13-2014
Tell that to all of the manly men in this thread who want you, me and everyone to know the following things about them:
  1. They are not gay.
  4. They're SO straight.
  5. If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
Feel free to add more.
What one were you in Jimbo's Facebook photo's?
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:05 PM 07-13-2014
If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
I would just go all Keyser Söze and shoot the kid, the guy threatening him, and the s.o.b. who tried to write "gay" on my tombstone.

I would rather see my family dead than live another day after seeing some dudes wang.
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:23 PM 07-13-2014
  1. They are not gay.
  4. They're SO straight.
Feel free to add more.

[Reply]
KC native 08:42 AM 07-14-2014
  1. They are not gay.
  4. They're SO straight.
Feel free to add more.
:-) Yes, there are a lot of closet cases on CP.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 11:16 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'm not so sure...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:34 AM 07-14-2014
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
[Reply]
Canofbier 07:33 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
I'm not saying a damn thing about whether transgenders should or should not be "tolerated," as you put it; I'm making fun of all the macho men who act like their gag reflex is a sixth sense for detecting penises under skirts.

Besides, I don't have to pretend to be more enlightened than you. :-)

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Girls with gonads
Chicks with dicks.

Fellows with pillows.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:58 AM 07-14-2014
I'm not saying a damn thing about whether transgenders should or should not be "tolerated," as you put it; I'm making fun of all the macho men who act like their gag reflex is a sixth sense for detecting penises under skirts.

Besides, I don't have to pretend to be more enlightened than you. :-)

Chicks with dicks.

Fellows with pillows.
Sally's with Schlongs

Men with minge
[Reply]
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up