Media Center>Obsidian takes a shit on Bethesda with...The Outer Worlds
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 12-07-2018
Piss off Todd Howard.

[Reply]
Fish 11:50 PM 10-28-2019
Pew pew...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 10-29-2019
nice nod to oblivion...or was it skyrim?

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:02 AM 10-29-2019
Seems i always run out of heavy ammo and its hard to find it anywhere but vendors.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:06 AM 10-29-2019
Ran into my first quest fucking glitch. Rescued the pilot on Scylla, completed the dialogue with him afterward. He was then supposed to deliver medical supplies to the doctor on Groundbreaker, and the quest marker highlights her, but then nothing happens.

I suppose it was inevitable. I’ll have to dig around for the fix.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:40 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Seems i always run out of heavy ammo and its hard to find it anywhere but vendors.
God I have a couple thousand rounds of everything. In the very early game, heavy ammo was a little scarce until I got around more to loot crates and steal stuff, but that didn't last long at all.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:54 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
God I have a couple thousand rounds of everything. In the very early game, heavy ammo was a little scarce until I got around more to loot crates and steal stuff, but that didn't last long at all.
I'm just a rifle guy; concentrated all my skills into that. Love the hunting rifle with the scope. That being said, I haven't had to buy ammo since early in the game. If I start running a little low, I'll switch to the plasma rifle for a bit. I have scopes on everything but the shotgun.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:15 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm just a rifle guy; concentrated all my skills into that. Love the hunting rifle with the scope. That being said, I haven't had to buy ammo since early in the game. If I start running a little low, I'll switch to the plasma rifle for a bit. I have scopes on everything but the shotgun.
Yeah, I'm totally rifle this playthrough, but lean more toward assault rifle and plasma rifles. Never bought a single round of ammo. I think I will play another with a dumb as a stump melee guy just to see the dumb dumb dialogue options though. Gotta be pretty hilarious.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:17 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Note to self, steal things. Was trying to play a good guy, but I know in this game more eyes see me and won't tell until later. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 02:23 PM 10-29-2019
Note to self, steal things. Was trying to play a good guy, but I know in this game more eyes see me and won't tell until later. :-)
I started out playing a good guy, but as the game has progressed I'm becoming a bit more jaded. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:06 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I started out playing a good guy, but as the game has progressed I'm becoming a bit more jaded. :-)
I'm kinda feeling that way too, i'm like it's only a game and I DO need this stuff.
[Reply]
Fish 09:44 PM 10-29-2019
:-)... I was going to say... how could you be low on ammo? Are you a Stormtrooper?

As long as nobody has a direct line of sight on you, you can steal everything from everybody without influencing anything. And even if you get caught, all you have to do is beat a pretty low Lie/Intimidation/Persuade/etc level check, and they'll just fucking walk away. LOL... Many times, I'll just blatantly steal shit right in front of somebody, and "[PERSUADE] I was just leaving." Repeat X 500.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:14 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)... I was going to say... how could you be low on ammo? Are you a Stormtrooper?

As long as nobody has a direct line of sight on you, you can steal everything from everybody without influencing anything. And even if you get caught, all you have to do is beat a pretty low Lie/Intimidation/Persuade/etc level check, and they'll just ****ing walk away. LOL... Many times, I'll just blatantly steal shit right in front of somebody, and "[PERSUADE] I was just leaving." Repeat X 500.
I was mainly worried about my follower but she doesn't seem to mind what I do. I thought well certainly she'll rat me out but nopes.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:39 PM 10-29-2019
Oh shit. The smuggler queen thinks aliens are trying to take over the galaxy.

Not sure what to make that. Time to call it a night, I think. :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:39 AM 10-31-2019
Try again
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:41 AM 10-31-2019

[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up